Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2017, 08:07 AM   #31
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
Good luck with that "Freedom" stuff that you'll hear the rest of us talking about. . . gun, explosives, modified cars that don't have to pass SMOG. . .

But I'm sure if your unbiased opinion (which doesn't exist) that you all have it soooo much better.
Coming from someone who has lived both on east coast and west coast (and thank god no where in the middle states), its a matter of opinion as always. Those "issues" you stated are well worth the high cost of living, beautiful weather year round and having the ability to hit the beach during Christmas. To each is own

Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2017, 08:48 AM   #32
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Coming from someone who has lived both on east coast and west coast (and thank god no where in the middle states), its a matter of opinion as always. Those "issues" you stated are well worth the high cost of living, beautiful weather year round and having the ability to hit the beach during Christmas. To each is own

And this part:

And I write too!
Old 12-12-2017, 09:05 AM   #33
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
And this part:
NO WAY!

Yes its good to see some people still stay relevant and watch the news. Its dry here...that's nature. As bad as the fires have been, its a hell of a lot less than dealing with severe cold weather, hmmm lets see tornado's? and oh yea..humidity with bugs and shit. This is getting off topic, moral of this thread?

TAKE A RISK WITH GREYHOUND or pay the professionals like UPS/Fedex.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:13 AM   #34
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Irony is people living in a desert, complaining about droughts and fires.

Oh but you have wonderful weather year around. . .

but no concealed carry, your senator keeps trying to ban "assault" weapons, and you can't legally modify cars. Great place to live.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:16 AM   #35
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
We're done here.

And I write too!
Closed Thread