Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2017, 12:44 AM   #11
Eoken
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Eoken is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I took some wipers off of a G35 in the junk yard and cut out the sprayer mounting points on the wiper arms and welded them to my S13 wiper arms. I want the function to still be available without mounting sprayers to my hood so this is what I came up with. Enjoy!

the driver side has one mounted on the bottom and the passanger side has one on top and on the bottom. This design is on some G35 models and all 350Z models as far as I know of.

the distance from one wall to the other was shorter so I just took a very very small amount off the end of each hose and it fit perfectly.

to make this work I had to cut out a little notch in the S13 wiper arm and cut out the part of the wiper arm that held the sprayer in place and combined the two. because the S13 wiper arm is so shallow this ment the sprayer had to hang down slightly below where the normal frame ended. at first I thought this would look funny even though it was the only way to do it. I think it turned out pretty nice end the end after paint.

Time for the KA to go! it seems like such a normal, reliable, uneventful engine. I am looking for something more interesting and exciting and it has to look cool too!

some latches I liked the design of that I will be using for my front and rear bumper.

swapping over the gready oil pan onto my new SR

this was the last piece I needed off of my old car, at this point I guess I could say the re-shell was complete as far as the parts I wanted were concerned. YAY! I did it!

preping the engine to come out

Houston, we have liftoff

The engine bay was dusty and grimy! but with some cleaning it would look awesome!

one engine mount had broken in two and the bottom bolt had somehow tightened itself on so hard I could not get it off after hours of trying... sign.

wipers on the car.

Eoken is offline   Reply With Quote