Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 07-19-2008, 04:47 PM   #1
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
WOW....Found this on CL. LA

Wow wow....look what I found on Craigslist.....I don't know the poster, but I know of the person he claims had his car last....anyone want to help this guy out?

[email protected]

Hello Im need your help in looking for my Nissan 240SX its a coupe 2 tone White and Black. Silvia Front end with triple projector headlights. AERO bumper. Last known location was Lakewood In Ocana Ave. Last person with my car is Reuben Fuke. If anyone has any information of my car and or the parts that might have been sold to someone you know. I would do the same if your car would have gotten stolen. Thanks for all the help. I also had parts that are missing original URAS Monkey magic Silvia Bodykit. Ferrari Red in color.
License Plate: 6AOU086
VIN: JN1HS34P5KW020589

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2008, 04:50 PM   #2
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
How does this guy still getting around and doing this. Damn he is going to pay alot at the end.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 04:53 PM   #3
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisgonz View Post
How does this guy still getting around and doing this. Damn he is going to pay alot at the end.
I have no fucking clue. Slimy ass people piss me off. I sent an email to the poster as I don't think he is a member here, but, I wanted as many ppl to know about Reuben as possible....

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 07-19-2008, 04:59 PM   #4
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
who's the bad guy in this?

(sorry i kinda dont understand)

************nvm

this reuben guy is a thief. got it.

trash. hope he wrecks into a building.
Old 07-19-2008, 05:02 PM   #5
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
This dude?
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=149954
Old 07-19-2008, 05:05 PM   #6
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Yes, that dude.....

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 07-19-2008, 05:09 PM   #7
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Wow, So how many people just this week has he gotten. I know atleast 4 people that have gotten scammed by him. What everyone needs to do is stop buying the stuff he stealing from others and it will end.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 05:19 PM   #8
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
wait, how does he know Rueben Fuke had it?

I'm a little confused because if he knew RF was driving it or was last seen with it, why didn't he report it to the police to investigate?
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 05:36 PM   #9
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by iROYAL View Post
wait, how does he know Rueben Fuke had it?

I'm a little confused because if he knew RF was driving it or was last seen with it, why didn't he report it to the police to investigate?
http://zilvia.net/f/showpost.php?p=2...&postcount=177
Old 07-19-2008, 07:02 PM   #10
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
So my question is how the fuck did he just his car to this guy? If I gave my car keys to somebody, it better be a shop or I know all his fucking info so I can hunt him down when my car doesnt come back. Ill start with knowing where he lives/work/fucks/eats/sees his grandma, that kinda shit.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 07:07 PM   #11
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
This was in the San Diego spotted thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datsunrdster View Post
Hey guys Im looking for my car its close or near National city was supposed to be delivered 2 days ago.
Please someone call me if you see it. Its a Coupe 89 with a silvia front aero bumper GTR Grill 2 Advan Onis and 2 Steelies. It should have side skirts, wangan Wing, Please Please Please help me!!!!

858-342-2928 Mike
Your help is greatly appreciated.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=134245&page=5

near the bottom
Old 07-20-2008, 12:38 AM   #12
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
datsunrdster pm'd me a LONG time ago asking me if I could possibly drive by Reuben's place to see if his car was there.

Drove by(while heading toward Cerritos mall) and didn't see anything there.

Can't believe people fall for this shit.

Nobody has taken Reuben down yet?

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 03:56 PM   #13
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
where in Lakewood?
Old 07-20-2008, 10:12 PM   #14
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
wait so he gave this guy his car to get some work done to it...and now its missing?

i mean yeah it sucks, but who in their right mind HANDS over their car to some guy and not at least know where he lives

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:52 PM   #15
warpd

Trader Rating: (0)
warpd is making a name for him/her selfwarpd is making a name for him/her selfwarpd is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wait so this guy has repeatedly scammed people and its known where he lives and nothing has been done?
warpd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 06:31 PM   #16
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
someones ass would be getting clapped up that's for sure. I know of a few scammers on honda tech and know where both of those dipshits live. They tried to threaten me for posting and letting other users know about them and I just hit them back with their address and let em know...

you want to make a beef with me public I'll take a trip over and embarass you in front of your mom and pops homey.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:01 PM   #17
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
wait can someone give me cliffs on this particular situation? i'm aware of reubens history, but did the op give reuben his car to do work on? or was the op selling the car to reuben? either way who the fuck just gives someone they don't even know their car keys? thats just begging to get jacked. sux that this is such an expensive lesson to learn, that car looks pretty nice.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 07:04 PM   #18
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
HAHA when I met him he seemed chill
But that how they get you .....you know decepticons.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:32 PM   #19
Kriskouki
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (199)
Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 199 reviews
Reuben called me about 2-3 months ago that he was gonna give me part of the money back.....I was laughing and told him that I don't need anything off from him.....

He once scammed me for 300 dollars, and I never get the damn sigle penny back from him,.....

Please be so careful with this guy.....But, I still wonder why he's still around dumping everyone....since everyone here knows what he did....
Kriskouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:00 AM   #20
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
This sucks.. I was looking at the ad on CL too..I didnt know he was a fellow zilvian..gl buddy.. hope you get it back or some restitution =0(
Old 07-22-2008, 10:07 AM   #21
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Is this the girlfriends address???

Reuben Fuke
5800 south street #138
Lakewood ca. 90713
Phone - 562 209 2720
Email [email protected]
AIM -Onevil51

Wow this guy is a piece of shit found this on another forum:

This guy has scammed many people, just got me for 800$. here is the info on this guy and links
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index...c=395657&st=20
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/a.../t-156173.html
http://feedfury.com/content/6400290-..._dilligaf.html
http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread...&postid=208342
Name: REUBEN KENNETH FUKE
Date of Birth: 09/1972
SSN: XXX-XX-XXXX

RUBEN FUKE
xxx
xxx
Possible Cell Phone
SPRINT SPECTRUM LP
LAKEWOOD CA 90713-1520

xxx, LAKEWOOD CA 90713-1520, LOS ANGELES COUNTY (Feb 2008 - Mar 2008)

xxx, LAKEWOOD CA 90713-1305, LOS ANGELES COUNTY (Jun 2001 - Mar 2008)

2nd Degree Relatives Phones:
xxx - SANABRIA BENITO

Liens and Judgments
Debtor Name - REUBEN FUKE
SSN/FEIN - XXX-XX-XXXX
Debtor Address - xxx, LAKEWOOD CA 90713-1328

Amount - $1,498
Original Filing Date - 01/17/2008
Creditors - JONAR RODRIGO
Filing Numbers - 07S01615
Filing Location - BELLFLOWER MUNICIPAL - LA COUNTY, CA
Filing Type - SMALL CLAIMS JUDGMENT
=======================================

SSN/FEIN - XXX-XX-XXXX
Debtor Address - xxx, LAKEWOOD CA 90713

Amount - $4,300
Original Filing Date - 12/27/2007
Creditors - JED CHRISTIAN RODRIGO
Filing Numbers - 07S01470

===================================
SSN/FEIN - XXX-XX-XXXX

Amount - $1,200
Creditors - JOSEPH HERNANDEZ
Filing Numbers - 07S01482

=============================
SSN/FEIN - XXX-XX-XXXX

Amount - $1,598
Original Filing Date - 11/26/2007
Creditors - JASON PAIK
Filing Numbers - 07S01304

==============================
SSN/FEIN - XXX-XX-XXXX
Debtor Address - xxx, LAKEWOOD CA 90713-1305

Amount - $3,000
Original Filing Date - 11/15/2007
Creditors - TIB VAN DYKE JR
Filing Numbers - 07S01176

===========================
SSN/FEIN - XXX-XX-XXXX

Amount - $2,555
Original Filing Date - 08/20/2007
Creditors - AFSHIN S ABD
Filing Numbers - 07S00840

===============================
Debtor Name - RUBEN FUKE
SSN/FEIN - XXX-XX-XXXX

Amount - $4,050
Original Filing Date - 01/25/2007
Creditors - EDWARD CHO
Filing Numbers - 06S01424

SSN/FEIN - XXX-XX-XXXX

Amount - $2,500
Original Filing Date - 09/11/2006
Creditors - CASHCALL INC
Filing Numbers - 06S00809

SSN/FEIN - XXX-XX-XXXX
Debtor Address - xxx, LONG BEACH CA 90813-4612

Amount - $635
Original Filing Date - 03/02/1999
Creditors - CONTINENTAL CURRENCY SVCS INC
Filing Numbers - 99M00825
Filing Location - LOS ANGELES MUNICIPAL - LA COUNTY, CA

=================================
The following are potential Liens & Judgments of the subject searched:
Debtor Name - REUBEN K FUKE
SSN/FEIN - xxx-xx-

Amount - $2,991
Original Filing Date - 03/02/2006
Creditors - IRS
Filing Numbers - 060461491
Filing Location - LA COUNTY / RECORDER OF DEEDS, CA
Filing Type - FEDERAL TAX LIEN

Debtor Name - RUBEN K FUKE
SSN/FEIN - xxx-xx-

Amount - $3,359
Creditors - IRS
Filing Numbers - 060461515
Old 07-22-2008, 10:18 AM   #22
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
woww.....this guy doesnt learn...people like this need to be stopped for good, end of story if you get my drift.. like pow pow..
Old 07-22-2008, 11:32 AM   #23
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Ohhhhhhh, damn.

I know where that is.

I used to see TONS of 240s over there when I would drive by.
Like... 4 or 5 on average...

yikes.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:30 AM   #24
edtek

edtek is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyoracle View Post
Is this the girlfriends address???

Reuben Fuke
5800 south street #138
Lakewood ca. 90713
Phone - 562 209 2720
Email [email protected]
AIM -Onevil51

Wow this guy is a piece of shit found this on another forum:

This guy has scammed many people, just got me for 800$. here is the info on this guy and links
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index...c=395657&st=20
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/a.../t-156173.html
http://feedfury.com/content/6400290-..._dilligaf.html
http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread...&postid=208342
Name: REUBEN KENNETH FUKE
Date of Birth: 09/1972
SSN: XXX-XX-XXXX

RUBEN FUKE
xxx
xxx
Possible Cell Phone
SPRINT SPECTRUM LP
LAKEWOOD CA 90713-1520

xxx, LAKEWOOD CA 90713-1520, LOS ANGELES COUNTY (Feb 2008 - Mar 2008)

xxx, LAKEWOOD CA 90713-1305, LOS ANGELES COUNTY (Jun 2001 - Mar 2008)

2nd Degree Relatives Phones:
xxx - SANABRIA BENITO

Liens and Judgments
SSN/FEIN - XXX-XX-XXXX

Amount - $1,498
Original Filing Date - 01/17/2008
Creditors - JONAR RODRIGO
Filing Numbers - 07S01615
=======================================

SSN/FEIN - XXX-XX-XXXX
Debtor Address - xxx, LAKEWOOD CA 90713

Amount - $4,300
Creditors - JED CHRISTIAN RODRIGO
Filing Numbers - 07S01470

===================================
SSN/FEIN - XXX-XX-XXXX

Amount - $1,200
Creditors - JOSEPH HERNANDEZ
Filing Numbers - 07S01482

SSN/FEIN - XXX-XX-XXXX

Amount - $1,598
Original Filing Date - 11/26/2007
Creditors - JASON PAIK
Filing Numbers - 07S01304

SSN/FEIN - XXX-XX-XXXX
Debtor Address - xxx, LAKEWOOD CA 90713-1305

Amount - $3,000
Original Filing Date - 11/15/2007
Creditors - TIB VAN DYKE JR
Filing Numbers - 07S01176

===========================
SSN/FEIN - XXX-XX-XXXX

Amount - $2,555
Original Filing Date - 08/20/2007
Creditors - AFSHIN S ABD
Filing Numbers - 07S00840

===============================
Debtor Name - RUBEN FUKE
SSN/FEIN - XXX-XX-XXXX

Amount - $4,050
Original Filing Date - 01/25/2007
Creditors - EDWARD CHO
Filing Numbers - 06S01424

SSN/FEIN - XXX-XX-XXXX

Amount - $2,500
Original Filing Date - 09/11/2006
Creditors - CASHCALL INC
Filing Numbers - 06S00809

SSN/FEIN - XXX-XX-XXXX
Debtor Address - xxx, LONG BEACH CA 90813-4612

Amount - $635
Original Filing Date - 03/02/1999
Creditors - CONTINENTAL CURRENCY SVCS INC
Filing Numbers - 99M00825
Filing Location - LOS ANGELES MUNICIPAL - LA COUNTY, CA

The following are potential Liens & Judgments of the subject searched:
Debtor Name - REUBEN K FUKE
SSN/FEIN - xxx-xx-

Amount - $2,991
Creditors - IRS
Filing Numbers - 060461491

Debtor Name - RUBEN K FUKE
SSN/FEIN - xxx-xx-

Amount - $3,359
Creditors - IRS
Filing Numbers - 060461515

.....wtf are you serious?
i mean is this guy on the run or something? set up a sting or a stake out of some sort!
edtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 08:00 PM   #25
urmyhero4now
Zilvia Junkie

urmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant future
people are fuckin idiots in the first place to give him your shit even after he has scammed so many others. In the end you see what type of person is the first time...the second time...its your fault.hope you get your shit back...but i doubt it.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:35 AM   #26
gtstwincam
Zilvia Member

gtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to gtstwincam Send a message via Yahoo to gtstwincam
Reuben Fuke?

Last edited by gtstwincam; 09-02-2008 at 02:30 AM..
gtstwincam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:19 PM   #27
datsunrdster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
datsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Can someone give me his absolute current location? I think nothing will happen to court schedules. Thanks guys
datsunrdster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:17 PM   #28
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdriveaNissan View Post
so are we still running a train???
lol

based on that credit report, this guy must consider himself a professional scammer. that's got to be at least 20k in debt he owes just on that list from small claim and federal tax. pretty sad. can't believe a 35 year old is pulling this shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:03 PM   #29
S14TEENZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
S14TEENZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
hilarious.....hope he gets what he deserves..
S14TEENZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:49 PM   #30
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
this guy still breathin? lmao