Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 10-13-2017, 09:39 PM   #1
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
S13 mid-mount intercooler setup! FS/Trade for sidemount

This is a mid-mount intercooer setup, cold-pipe is for S13 SR, came off an S13 w/sil front, but could be mounted on any S-chasis really. The intercooler was mounted directly to the upper core, but I would reccomend you make a simple lower support bracket as well. You will not have to move the radiator to mount this, but it will not clear A/C without modification. I do not know the brand of the core, but it is a REAL intercooler, not just a bunch of hollow tubes inside. This is a big core too, no dinky little thing. The core measures 23" X 11" X 3", not including the end tanks. Flange to flange is 30". All necessary couplers and clamps are included, as pictured.

$150 OBO
WILL TRADE FOR COMPLETE S13 SIDEMOUNT SETUP

Last edited by racepar1; 02-12-2018 at 11:13 AM..
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2017, 10:54 AM   #2
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Bump........
Old 02-12-2018, 11:14 AM   #3
racepar1
Post Whore!

Bump, still available...
Old 02-12-2018, 07:10 PM   #4
kneeecoo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kneeecoo is making a name for him/her selfkneeecoo is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Got a pic of it mounted on your car?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 02-14-2018, 09:49 AM   #5
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneeecoo View Post
Got a pic of it mounted on your car?

Sorry man, the engine didn't have a head or anything on it when I pulled everything from the shell, didn't take installed pics. I did actually see this setup in the car and running previously though. I might have some pics of the core on the shell if you wanted to get an idea of core fitment/trimming involved.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:06 PM   #6
kneeecoo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kneeecoo is making a name for him/her selfkneeecoo is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
Sorry man, the engine didn't have a head or anything on it when I pulled everything from the shell, didn't take installed pics. I did actually see this setup in the car and running previously though. I might have some pics of the core on the shell if you wanted to get an idea of core fitment/trimming involved.
I just reread your description and answered my question, how it would fit behind a silvia front. I'm assuming the cold pipe is for stock sr manifold and hot pipe is for t25 bottom mount?

Old 02-23-2018, 01:31 PM   #7
2jzjason

Trader Rating: (0)
2jzjason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have a conplete side mount with couplers clamps and bov . Everything if you’re still willing to trade
2jzjason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 07:43 AM   #8
DayTex

Trader Rating: (0)
DayTex is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Is this still available and can I pay to have it shipped?