Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 01-26-2011, 09:57 AM   #31
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
yes there is a chance but we were not motivated in our initial offering because of the limited demand

if the interest is there, I have no problem carrying it
!
I know typically you guys deal with the rwd crowd, but do you think you'd have any interest in developing any products for an evo X? I work right down the street from you guys, and I've been thinking about bringing the car by to get an exhaust made up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2011, 01:16 PM   #32
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
any plans on making these for jzz30's as well?
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:41 PM   #33
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifting-pedobear View Post
4 year warranty on the dampers are you kidding me?
why would you buy anything else?

sorry stance.
Not kidding, if you blow the damper we will replace it for free.
The reason why we are doing that is because no one ever blows our dampers so why not stand behind that fact with an actual guarantee?

If I just told you no one ever blows our dampers - you may just disregard it as salesmanship.

Spherical bearings too, there is 6 per set. We'll replace them if they seize or rattle.

And lifetime warranty on the non moving parts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
I know typically you guys deal with the rwd crowd, but do you think you'd have any interest in developing any products for an evo X? I work right down the street from you guys, and I've been thinking about bringing the car by to get an exhaust made up.
Right now the development demands of RWD applications have us very busy. I wonder if the AWD crowd would take to our style?
I'm willing to develop for AWD but I need to get to know the wants and needs of grip drivers a little better to serve your platform properly.
A proper venue for that discussion is in place on our forum, its called the "wish list". Perhaps in there you can tell me a little more about the difference between what is offered for your car and what you wish was available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
any plans on making these for jzz30's as well?
thats the 3rd question about the soarer application in this thread already. The Competition Coilover for the JZZ is actually a bit more supple than the S-Chassis Comp coilover, so the immediate need for a softer higher grip setup just wasnt there which is why its not placed in the initial offering of the Pro line.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:12 PM   #34
galaxy convoy

Trader Rating: (2)
galaxy convoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I hope you guys make one for FC3S also
galaxy convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:46 PM   #35
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Right now the development demands of RWD applications have us very busy. I wonder if the AWD crowd would take to our style?
I'm willing to develop for AWD but I need to get to know the wants and needs of grip drivers a little better to serve your platform properly.
A proper venue for that discussion is in place on our forum, its called the "wish list". Perhaps in there you can tell me a little more about the difference between what is offered for your car and what you wish was available.
I completely understand that, I can make a thread on Socalevo.net and see if anyone would be interested, I know you guys make quality stuff from being into s chassis for so long and I like how you stand by your product, which you don't get with most of the other big companies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:40 PM   #36
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
How much are these for a S14?
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:31 PM   #37
didderson
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
didderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to didderson
They look great! I love the natural beauty of copper Very nice choice.
Good to see you guys still like to outdo yourselves. I knew swift springs would come eventually, but so soon! I may have to sell my comp coils one day and upgradee
Old 01-26-2011, 07:38 PM   #38
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
I completely understand that, I can make a thread on Socalevo.net and see if anyone would be interested, I know you guys make quality stuff from being into s chassis for so long and I like how you stand by your product, which you don't get with most of the other big companies.
ok, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzle View Post
How much are these for a S14?
$1500
Quote:
Originally Posted by didderson View Post
They look great! I love the natural beauty of copper Very nice choice.
Good to see you guys still like to outdo yourselves. I knew swift springs would come eventually, but so soon! I may have to sell my comp coils one day and upgradee
I wasn't sure if people would like it because its a little blingy being semi precious metals and all ~ especially with the whole neon fad going on right now.

Wanted to keep with the company colors without being mistaken for K-sport's anno orange, or driftworks' orange paint.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:06 PM   #39
Russ
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Russ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy convoy View Post
I hope you guys make one for FC3S also
werd

msglnth
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:05 AM   #40
2wo4orty
Leaky Injector

2wo4orty is an unknown quantity at this point
good job on having the caster plates
2wo4orty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:03 PM   #41
DrifterPaw
Leaky Injector

DrifterPaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice these look awesome. I want to get a set how much they going for a S13?
DrifterPaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:32 PM   #42
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thanks, the caster plates were implemented to help flatten the contact patch at full lock while maintaining wheel to fender arch position.

$1500
Old 01-27-2011, 12:51 PM   #43
mysharonna
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
mysharonna is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Will you be offering optional spring rates? I actually have the comp series already but have always wondered how much these lower the car from stock at max adjustment height.
mysharonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:49 PM   #44
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

The gold swift spring will be available in 6, 8, 10, 12KG

I have no idea, I have never tried to raise a car all the way up on coilovers. Im sure it can get retarded high.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:13 PM   #45
mysharonna
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
mysharonna is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Cool thanks!

I was just asking because my friend wanted to know for his z, not sure why though... lol
mysharonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:30 PM   #46
!!chuy!!
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
could i trade my comp pbm coilovers for theese
!!chuy!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 10:52 PM   #47
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Not possible
Old 01-29-2011, 12:12 AM   #48
blackghost13
Leaky Injector

blackghost13 is an unknown quantity at this point
so these are already available to order?
blackghost13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:46 AM   #49
whotippedmycow
Leaky Injector

whotippedmycow is an unknown quantity at this point
It would be awesome if you got a little perk for being the first people to get your hands on these like a Window Decal, but i guess your actually already getting the amazing coils with this amazing warranty to follow it up so that is the perk...... Also being baller with the sweet copper look =] Now I just need to order these......
whotippedmycow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:19 AM   #50
bookoo
Zilvia Member

bookoo is an unknown quantity at this point
ive got all your other parts and i love them....you should do a trade in on the old coils for these! i would do it today.....but reguardless....they are the best looking car part ive ever seen. and like i said ive got your coils along with a ton of other stuff and they are my favorite pieces...
bookoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:55 AM   #51
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I'm taking orders now. When you paypal me just say "please throw in a free sticker" and I'll do it.

We are not in the business of selling used parts but it's real easy to sell a used set of coilovers here on zilvia.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:19 PM   #52
DertyDan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (22)
DertyDan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbostrong View Post
do a group buy, im so in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
x2!!!!!!!!!!!
DertyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:45 AM   #53
RHDskyline
Zilvia Member

RHDskyline is an unknown quantity at this point
So i have your comp coilovers in my 240sx. But im getting out of the s chassis and going to drift my skyline.

So will these new ones be available for the r32 platform? If so I would take a set
RHDskyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:52 PM   #54
S14Cuhh
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
S14Cuhh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S14Cuhh
damn i wish my pbm shift knob was in these colors. ugh
S14Cuhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:49 PM   #55
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHDskyline View Post
So i have your comp coilovers in my 240sx. But im getting out of the s chassis and going to drift my skyline.

So will these new ones be available for the r32 platform? If so I would take a set
Not anytime soon on R32.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Cuhh View Post
damn i wish my pbm shift knob was in these colors. ugh
Many products will be released in the future that match the pro color scheme perfectly.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:30 AM   #56
HayaiSaru

HayaiSaru is an unknown quantity at this point
So you guys changed colors, added swift springs and selling it for $500 more? Post dyno of your non pro vs pro?
HayaiSaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:05 PM   #57
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

As stated in the original post:

"I'll post dynos when they become available, but for now I just wanted to give advanced notice to those who have been waiting a long time for a first glimpse."

Unique Features:
~ Swift Springs with mirror gold finish (A Parts Shop MAX exclusive)
~ New diameter to accomodate Swift Springs
~ CNC aluminum components double coated with pure copper, sealed with clear urethane
~ Pillowball uppers front and rear (teflon lined maintenance free)
~ Pillowball lower mounts (except Z33)
~ Fine damper threads to resist loosening
~ Rebound Infinitely adjustable with 12 click tactile feedback knob.
~ Damping has more adjustability all on the soft end of the range to compliment the swift springs and big traction on high power cars.
~ Camber AND CASTER adjustable front upper mount
~ 2 Degrees of negative camber built into lower mount
~ Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects with 4 year free replacement in case of moving parts failure*

Regular swift springs run $350
Camber/caster plates run $200
Spherical bearings in the rear lower mount $100

Were already at $650 difference without putting a value on any other features, finish, warranty etc.
Old 02-01-2011, 04:32 PM   #58
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Not kidding, if you blow the damper we will replace it for free.
The reason why we are doing that is because no one ever blows our dampers so why not stand behind that fact with an actual guarantee?

If I just told you no one ever blows our dampers - you may just disregard it as salesmanship.

Spherical bearings too, there is 6 per set. We'll replace them if they seize or rattle.

And lifetime warranty on the non moving parts.

Does that include rust/corrosion?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 01:23 AM   #59
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

No, For those of you who live in an area with bad weather the warranty is not a way around your usual lube and clean routine.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:41 PM   #60
drivens13
Zilvia Member

drivens13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking good.

What's lastest word on the new stock of the stackable wheel spacers?
drivens13 is offline   Reply With Quote