Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-21-2006, 08:39 PM   #121
JVD
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by '90Silvia
Anyone wanna give a try to my Junkyard wheels?
Ummm.... NO!
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2006, 08:48 PM   #122
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
URAS doesnt make that lip anymore apparently, i tried to get one and they said they cant get it
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 09:02 PM   #123
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by '90Silvia
Anyone wanna give a try to my Junkyard wheels? No markings or offsets. Hella offsetted though. Save me the low tire pressure comments too.

*a
those wheels are fucking dope. whats the sizes, out of curiosity.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:25 AM   #124
pileofherpes
BANNED

pileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymore
What wheels are these? Something tells me they are the Pep Boys special, but I'm curious.

Last edited by pileofherpes; 03-12-2007 at 10:46 PM..
pileofherpes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 12:05 PM   #125
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
ugh, that bumper is origin, cmon man.
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 09:51 PM   #126
blitz240a
Zilvia Member

blitz240a is an unknown quantity at this point

Who makes the sides, rear valences and spoiler? The sides kinda look like a cross between JDM Zenki and kouki sides. The valences look somewhat like the OEM ones but are more agressive.
blitz240a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:02 PM   #127
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
ings d spec front sides rear, with jdm rear bumper

wing i dunno some random lip wing, all looks the same

can get very similar on ebay for cheap or the vertex one is pretty close

Old 12-30-2006, 08:24 PM   #128
MURPHY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
MURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MURPHY

ewings? i know there works
MURPHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:25 PM   #129
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
they look like old school volks to me
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 10:20 PM   #130
MURPHY
Nissanaholic!

MURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MURPHY
exactly but, see the owner says they say work on em tho...
MURPHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 11:55 PM   #131
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
ayuaddict:

15"x7". Offset is 0 or negative. Sits almost a 1/2 inch out. *a
'90RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 01:58 AM   #132
slowmovingvehicle
Leaky Injector

slowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-known

can someone please identify these wheels. btw this isnt my car but i had the same exact wheels he had. i just sold my set and now i really regret selling it. so yah, just let me know.
slowmovingvehicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 10:45 PM   #133
chmercer
BANNED

some kind of old ass weds i think?
Old 01-01-2007, 12:48 AM   #134
dakine240
Leaky Injector

dakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to all
anyone know what kind of wheel this is?

dakine240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:14 PM   #135
theimportguy
Leaky Injector

theimportguy is an unknown quantity at this point
This bumper/kit?

As far as I checked, it's not Signal and have never seen it before.
theimportguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:40 PM   #136
chmercer
BANNED

sexy style
'
memsmaifhshshsagee
Old 01-01-2007, 09:50 PM   #137
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
first wheel looks like american racing...seriosly and the second wheel*3 spoke style) is off of a friggin fiero
20 til 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 05:34 PM   #138
jiggs
Zilvia Junkie

jiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choices

THIS IS OEM JAPAN KOUKI WING? WHERE CAN I GET NEW?
jiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 05:37 PM   #139
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
performance nissan here in southern california.
Justin.

he is on here

justified2.4 i think is his name
Old 01-02-2007, 06:33 PM   #140
theimportguy
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by theimportguy
This bumper/kit?

As far as I checked, it's not Signal and have never seen it before.
Asked a buddy, and it turns out it is a new Signal Auto bumper.

Sexxxy!!!
Old 01-02-2007, 10:28 PM   #141
theimportguy
Leaky Injector

Never mind...turns out he thought it was Ings+1...but isnt...unless its not listed on their site or something.
Old 01-02-2007, 11:29 PM   #142
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggs

THIS IS OEM JAPAN KOUKI WING? WHERE CAN I GET NEW?

Yep (thats my car).

Technically, its a fiberglass replica from Renova Auto. Yes, yes, i know...knockoff...but thats how I learned my lesson. It required shaving to fit properly on the trunk and it was pretty uneven, despite their claims of "primered and ready to paint".

Grab one off ebay, zilvia for sale, or any jdm importer.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 03:50 PM   #143
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Please tell me what hood this is.
I saw one for sale like a year and a half ago and I regret not purchasing.

BTW...yah...I don't remember if it had vents or not, but it probably does. I just remember it flares at the top by the windshield.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:48 PM   #144
chmercer
BANNED

Quote:
Never mind...turns out he thought it was Ings+1...but isnt...unless its not listed on their site or something.
dude i already said

its sexy style
Old 01-03-2007, 09:53 PM   #145
theimportguy
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
dude i already said

its sexy style
I'm sorry...but I cant tell if your being sarcastic or not or what that means.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:03 PM   #146
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
I'm sorry...but I cant tell if your being sarcastic or not or what that means.

"sexy style" is a company that makes aero kits. understand it now reject learn how ta research.

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:08 PM   #147
theimportguy
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia123
"sexy style" is a company that makes aero kits. understand it now reject learn how ta research.
...I did...and I found nothing. My bro found a link to their site for me...so I understand now. Thanks.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:33 AM   #148
chuvak3

chuvak3 is an unknown quantity at this point
I found this kit on Ebay. I've seen it only 1s. What is it. And most important where can I get it. I searched on google for stors hwo sell it... but couldn't find it.

http://lilhoffmang.tripod.com/240sx.html
Old 01-06-2007, 10:42 AM   #149
SaskS14
Leaky Injector

SaskS14 is making a name for him/her selfSaskS14 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuvak3
I found this kit on Ebay. I've seen it only 1s. What is it. And most important where can I get it. I searched on google for stors hwo sell it... but couldn't find it.

Bomex...........

I <3 s-chassis'
SaskS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 11:08 AM   #150
chmercer
BANNED

that kit sucks beyond the stars. dont buy that