Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
Thorough Concepts, LLC
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Thorough Concepts, LLC is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Cool TCRparts.com

Come visit TCRparts.com!!!

Why buy from us?
-GREAT prices
-FANTASTIC selection
-AMAZING customer service
-FREE SHIPPING on all order over $99
-FINANCING available on all orders over $99 (6 months interest free)

This is a beta launch of our new webstore, if you see a bug LET US KNOW!

We plan on making this A LOT more than just a webstore, with user generated content etc. But we gotta start small and move forward.

Check out the site! Let us know if you find any glitches. We could work on this ourselves and launch in a few months, but why? When we can have enthusiasts check it out, tell us what's wrong, and possibly earn discounts in the process! We want to make the best store out there for you guys so help us out and let us know what you think!
Thorough Concepts, LLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #2
Alamo_City_210
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Alamo_City_210 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Feedback of website

I have some input of the site, constructive. After browsing around looking for some rotors and pads. It seems that the page takes reeeeally long to load. Thought it was my browser at first so i deleted cookies and all that good stuff and re-opened. Still takes long to load. At the same time im surfing Zilvia and the web for work so its not my connection speed. Also, the long single column of brands seems out of place since its pretty much all blank when scrolling down. Maybe it should be simplified or cleaned up a bit. Other than that, site seems pretty good.
Look forward to buying some parts here soon after i do some comparing.
These are my opinions as a consumer. Im not a web designer or nothing so I can not really get into the technicalities of what i mentioned above.
These may not be the bugs you are looking for but i just thought I'd share my opinion.
Alamo_City_210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:31 PM   #3
Thorough Concepts, LLC
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Thorough Concepts, LLC is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
@Alamo_City_210 Your input is VERY much appreciated! We'll be attempting to reducing the load time of pages. Also with regards to the list of brands, personally I feel the same way. We'll be looking into solutions for this (problem apparently isn't as simple a fix as one would think lol, at least as simple as I think it should be). This is precisely the type of input we're asking for!

Please keep an eye out for a PM from us! Again, thanks for the constructive input and for going about it the way you did to discern the problem! (deleting cookies etc.)
Thorough Concepts, LLC is offline   Reply With Quote