Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-21-2007, 04:11 PM   #1
atutt
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The Paintball Thread

I already searched, and most threads were f/s or thread that were dead threads being bumped after 2 years. So I asked a mod if I could start this thread and recieved the ok.
So in this thread I want people to post up pics of thier gear. Talk about what style they prefer, what types of games they participate in. I.e Speed ball. Scenerio, Bush ball etc. Tournements in your area (won't really be helpful to everyone).Future gun mods. Interesting or funny stories. Action pics if you have them. Aside from building my car, I like shootin people without gettin in trouble, don't you?
Here's some pics of my gear:
This is the new toy I just picked up.

And the whole lot:
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2007, 05:51 PM   #2
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Well I'm a newb to paintballing but, this is the place we paintball at. My brother-in-law rents a house on this land and we can go there anytime we want.

Old 12-21-2007, 05:55 PM   #3
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Co2?

Noooooooooooooooo

My custom cocker, all mech most grounds spec.

Old 12-21-2007, 05:59 PM   #4
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
M4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i want to start paintballing
but it feels like when i first got into the import scene i didnt know shit!
Old 12-21-2007, 05:59 PM   #5
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
thats a shitty pic, just took a new one,

evo (egg) hopper carbon 88ci tank nitro etc.

Old 12-21-2007, 06:09 PM   #6
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4Rl0N View Post
i want to start paintballing
but it feels like when i first got into the import scene i didnt know shit!
And? So? Do it anyway. You don't know until you try.
Old 12-21-2007, 06:14 PM   #7
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Used to be way into it. At my prime paintball career I had a '03 AutoCocker with e-blade, dye barrel, halo b hopper, regulator blah blah, compressed air tank that shit was so fast. But now it's too expensive so I stopped. Shooting friends with airsofts is more practical now lol.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 06:47 PM   #8
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
thats a shitty pic, just took a new one,

evo (egg) hopper carbon 88ci tank nitro etc.

^^Very nice piece! I have a bushmaster and just a plain autococker both on nitro. I used to play alot of speed ball! So fucking rad
rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 06:51 PM   #9
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I haven't played in years, and I've only played a few times; never got into it real heavy. I want to just get a pistol, like a PT XTreme or Professional or something, and run around and play with just that. A full-size gun with a hopper and tank and everything isn't as mobile and versatile.

With just a pistol, though, I'd probably get owned severely by people with $1000 markers
Old 12-21-2007, 06:55 PM   #10
realslow
BANNED

realslow is on a distinguished road
EXITSPEED- that place looks like tenitis(spelling) waiting to happen

i've got a 05' avalanche timmy with halo-hopper
realslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 06:58 PM   #11
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_*grind* View Post
I haven't played in years, and I've only played a few times; never got into it real heavy. I want to just get a pistol, like a PT XTreme or Professional or something, and run around and play with just that. A full-size gun with a hopper and tank and everything isn't as mobile and versatile.

With just a pistol, though, I'd probably get owned severely by people with $1000 markers
Who cares if you get owned!? lol. It's all about having some fun and shootin stuff.
I, myself haven't played in 10+ years. All my stuff is unused by me, I just let my little brother use the. I haven't used any except for the A-5 which I just used last night for the first time to do some testing. I.e. Shootin signs in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere! lol.

Future mods for the A-5 include All new and upgraded internal, remote coil, gas-thru stock, and the Tippmann X7 low-profile hopper. Maybe a rail system for the Flatline, and a light and red dot, not sure yet though.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:19 PM   #12
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I always loved the look of mini/autocockers without their shrouds on.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 07:44 PM   #13
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
i wish i could play as much as i used to. bustin out the pgp in the woods will always be my favorite way to play. especially the 24 hour games in florida.

an interesting link for those who want to see some custom work www.docsmachine.com ive had some work done by him the mans an artist (and crazy as hell on the field)
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 09:01 PM   #14
sonomadrifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
sonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

i know i have posted this before but it was different...
shoot a dark ego, played on a few teams, psp's, nppl's, exp's (first season) and a bunch more. i have worked at a pb store for the last four years and just now starting to slow down. pics are from chicago psp 07 where we took third... thanks to breakout photos

good thread idea, good to know what else other zilvians have out there

Last edited by sonomadrifter; 12-21-2007 at 10:01 PM..
sonomadrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 09:19 PM   #15
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
pignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pignose4life
i dont have any pics but i have an 05 oracle, use to play lots of speed ball and scenario at jungle island and sc village.
hah this gun has so much memories that it was involved in, i remember one time at a speed ball park it was nothing but friends playing and it was 5v5. my friend david was the last one and it was 1v4 so yeah he was screwed from the start and it was his first time playing, so everyone rushed him he gives up but for some reason everyone just open fired and didnt stop till our hoppers were empty. it sounded like a good idea at the time i felt bad for him after =]
i feel like playing again now but its winter and cold so it hurts 100 times more when your body is all cold and whatnot
pignose4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 09:30 PM   #16
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
MegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Here is my current setup.

05 ProStock with E2, Devostator Ram (Eclipse).

My old setup. Aurora Eclipse Autocockers.

MegasquirtCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 09:32 PM   #17
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

MegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfection
I was gonna be WGP certified and was invited by Planet Eclipse to go to World Cup to tech and display my guns. This was back in 2003.
Old 12-22-2007, 01:48 AM   #18
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
hopefully playing in the canadian nationals next month

awsome to see another mini user on here, i have been having way to many problems with mine straight out of the box, starting to think i am going to just buy another one since the guys i got it from are just bringing it in doing what ever and i can't ramp with it at all cause it just chops so semi auto for me for now. but with nationals i need something working lol
Ca_laurier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 02:27 AM   #19
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
lets hope i get an Ion next week for my bday/xmas present.
Old 12-22-2007, 02:31 AM   #20
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca_laurier View Post

awsome to see another mini user on here, i have been having way to many problems with mine straight out of the box, starting to think i am going to just buy another one since the guys i got it from are just bringing it in doing what ever and i can't ramp with it at all cause it just chops so semi auto for me for now. but with nationals i need something working lol
didnt they outlaw ramp modes in tournaments? or is it just at the discretion of whoever is less drunk that day? all ive ever played is stock class/scenario games so i really dont have much knowledge about all the other junk
Old 12-22-2007, 09:09 AM   #21
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

They put a limit on the ramp modes to 15bps.
Old 12-22-2007, 09:36 AM   #22
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
ya your not suppost to use anything but semi in speedball. really if your using psp or ramping modes on your gun your just a big panzy. hell i can still unload a hopper in semi fast enough that i need to use my pods
Ca_laurier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 01:36 AM   #23
atutt
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca_laurier View Post

Lol, you can't beat going with a Tippmann... These fuckers are built like a tank. I submerged mine underwater a few days ago and she fired everytime. and the she fired everytime after I took it out, lol. Wasn't the smartest thing to do but I wasnted to test the Tippmann reliability. My Invert is fine... Though nothing on the inside is stock, lol.
Old 12-29-2007, 02:56 AM   #24
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
M4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i know it's of topic but help me out
so if i wanted to start paintballing were would i start off....
like what gun to get, what site to go to, and were to get info, etc
thanks
Old 12-29-2007, 03:47 AM   #25
atutt
Zilvia Addict

It all depends on what kind of style you wish to mainly participate in.
Scenario
Speedball
Bushball (Woodsball as most call it)

Here are the sites I use.
www.tacticalpaintball.ca
www.paintballgear.ca
www.badlandspaintball.ca
www.opsgear.com
just to name a few. The first three are CANADIAN, because I am Canadian, lol.
I really like my Tippmann, so I'd recommend starting there. But I prefer Scenario and Woodsball over Speedball.
Old 12-29-2007, 12:31 PM   #26
sikkk240
Zilvia Junkie

sikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sikkk240
Angel LCD, with angel air.. i got an egg 2 hopper, but i broke the hell out of it.. lol..

BTW, anyone looking for a marker, im selling this for cheap. just shoot me a PM.

sikkk240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:56 PM   #27
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
so who all plays paintball?

man, i havent played paintball in years. then one of my coworkers was talking about it, asking if i did. told him i havent in atleast 3 years so i'm selling him my old autococker, mask, hopper, and everything else i have for $150 tomorrow. I DONT WANT TO ANYMORE! i miss pwning bitches, i'm so getting back into it after i sell this gun! here i come new autococker/maybe if i'm ballsy enough.. ANGEL!

tell me some epic paintball stories you have!
Old 09-14-2008, 09:00 PM   #28
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Angel? How long has it been???
Old 09-14-2008, 10:10 PM   #29
hunter8411
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
hunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hunter8411
Damn I miss paintballing so bad, I used to love going to SC Village and owning kids. Good thing I never sold my Phantom or Autococker(which I need to sell).

I need to get some people to go paintballing with again.

Story Time:

This one time my friend and I swooped the line on the other team and came up behind everyone. We literally went down the line from left to right and took out 15 people from the other team before some idiot who wiped our shot because he thought we were friendly fire turned around and announced to the rest of his team where we were. So wish I had a camera for that moment.

So many good times and stories from paintballing.
hunter8411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:12 PM   #30
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

dear god people still jocking the angel's nuts?

old skool pgp is where its at

i can play for like $20 all day and still have a blast. i refuse to set foot on an inflatable field, there is no real playing going on there. woods games and 24 hour scenarios will show someones ability.

if you wanna see some rad shit check out

Doc's Machine & Airsmith Services

tricked out shiny stuff there.