Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-01-2007, 12:02 AM   #451
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
looks like a random nismo knockoff.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2007, 12:04 AM   #452
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
isn't that a nismo replica?

LMAO at the guy standing beside that car! Oh wait, It's a 240 right?
Old 04-01-2007, 12:48 AM   #453
chmercer
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
"nismo style"

ops didnt see the replies alredy
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:04 AM   #454
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Wasn't exactly sure where to post this...this thread seemed like the right place. Anybody have a picture of 16X10 +12 and 16X8 -12 on a S14 (kouki prefered). I am thinking about getting whees like this:

I already know they're diamond racing wheels. The largest diameter they make is 16, so I am curious to see what a large width, well fitting 16 looks like on a S14.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:31 AM   #455
skate07
Leaky Injector

skate07 is making his/her stupidity well-knownskate07 is making his/her stupidity well-knownskate07 is making his/her stupidity well-knownskate07 is making his/her stupidity well-known
it will look like a stock car...

and, this is the "identify this" thread,... not the "Can i see pcs of" thread
skate07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:35 AM   #456
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by skate07
it will look like a stock car...

and, this is the "identify this" thread,... not the "Can i see pcs of" thread
Well, the wheel flushness thread had rules against posting pictures of wheels NOT on a car, and everyone that asked a question about wheels was deferred to this page, so I was trying to do the right thing.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:50 AM   #457
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
itll look like total ass
Old 04-02-2007, 04:07 PM   #458
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo
Anybody have a picture of 16X10 +12 and 16X8 -12 on a S14 (kouki prefered).
Let me check my picture folder here... wait... you're not serious, are you?
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:49 PM   #459
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
i think i saw those on an s10 in the junkyard once
Old 04-03-2007, 02:14 PM   #460
JDMslide180
BANNED

JDMslide180 can only hope to improve
Can someone please tell me the correct name of this rear bumper and sideskirts ... I have asked several people but they all say different names and brands .... Soo does anyone know whats they really are ? Thanks ...
JDMslide180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:18 PM   #461
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
there are different names and brands because there are lots of companies knocking off that style rear bumper
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:25 PM   #462
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^^^^
Looks like Vertex (or anybody who has copied it)

Last edited by Brian; 04-03-2007 at 02:53 PM..
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:27 PM   #463
JDMslide180
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero
there are different names and brands because there are lots of companies knocking off that style rear bumper
Yeah thats right ..... I dint really think of that ...

Does anyone know who makes it though ? no knock off brands plz ....

And were can i find it ? Or any sites that have kits like that ... Thanks ...
Old 04-03-2007, 02:39 PM   #464
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMslide180

Oh man I wish I could help.
Sorry.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:42 PM   #465
JDMslide180
BANNED

Yeah man ... I have been trying to find out were to get some clean aereo parts but cant find a website or anyhthing like that .... Thanks anyways ....
Old 04-03-2007, 02:44 PM   #466
Brian
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yeah man ... I have been trying to find out were to get some clean aereo parts but cant find a website or anyhthing like that .... Thanks anyways ....

oh jesus.... really?
Old 04-03-2007, 02:52 PM   #467
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Did you even read the responses to your question?
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:54 PM   #468
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop

you are too much brian
Old 04-03-2007, 03:00 PM   #469
JDMslide180
BANNED

I have read them ... I just want to know if anyone knows which one it is for sure ....
Old 04-03-2007, 03:04 PM   #470
Brian
Post Whore!

Here is my take on it.

1. US car - Pretty sure that would NOT be real Vertex.
2. Second - Version Select type 1. Probably what it is.
3. C. If not, there are many people who make "vertex style".
Old 04-03-2007, 10:03 PM   #471
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
does anyone know the paint code/colour name or the vehicle tihs might have come from?

mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:27 PM   #472
nissandr1ft
Zilvia Member

nissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to nissandr1ft
Heres his site... http://mattmartindrift.com/ i think his AIM and email are listed on there.
nissandr1ft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:29 PM   #473
chmercer
BANNED

its some 70s charger color iirc

might be able to find searching on zt
Old 04-04-2007, 02:05 PM   #474
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
^^^^
Looks like Vertex (or anybody who has copied it)
I think you missed something here. Vertex would be the rear deal, non-knock off, etc. Brian, you're too funny at times, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 04:27 PM   #475
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Can someone please tell me the correct name of this rear bumper and sideskirts ... I have asked several people but they all say different names and brands .... Soo does anyone know whats they really are ? Thanks ...
PM me. I've got that rear bumper thingy for sale.

JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 04:57 PM   #476
NotDave
Leaky Injector

NotDave is an unknown quantity at this point
what rims are these?

NotDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 06:33 PM   #477
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
work relax's on the last what wheels pic...but they look more like a discontinued one, late 90's model
20 til 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 07:48 PM   #478
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
M*A*S*H green!@#$
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_240sx
does anyone know the paint code/colour name or the vehicle tihs might have come from?

Old 04-04-2007, 07:53 PM   #479
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Not work, Racing Sparco NSII. Or one the million knockoffs that were made of that wheel.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:39 PM   #480
xcusememisswyn
Zilvia Addict

xcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfection

what are the rear bumper add ons?
xcusememisswyn is offline   Reply With Quote