Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-09-2016, 02:58 PM   #31
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews

Old 12-09-2016, 03:38 PM   #32
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
dem RA3DT's (single piece) tho!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 12-09-2016 at 04:13 PM..
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 08:13 PM   #33
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Old 12-11-2016, 03:53 PM   #34
1988montecarloss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 24 reviews

anyone have another pair of 17x9 sa3's?
Old 12-12-2016, 07:09 AM   #35
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
anyone see these Heritage Wheel's by Threepiece.us?

greddy2die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 01:08 AM   #36
joshg51
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
joshg51 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Untitled by joshg51, on Flickr
Old 12-15-2016, 08:50 AM   #37
10psitx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
10psitx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I've had a few sets of Super advan's myself, one of the few wheels that i really like.

10psitx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 10:15 AM   #38
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshg51 View Post
Untitled by joshg51, on Flickr

looks good there
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 10:24 AM   #39
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
At the risk of having to eat a d**k, I must point out that these wheels obviously have six spokes.
They're actually categorized as a "split 3-spoke." -wheel designer.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 10:26 AM   #40
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
They're actually categorized as a "split 3-spoke." -wheel designer.
funny how i mentioned that before and people think im full of shit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
At the risk of having to eat a d**k, I must point out that these wheels obviously have six spokes.
its a split 3 :P

but Yuri steps and people are all "DAMN! CAN I HAVE YO NUMBAH?!"

Old 12-15-2016, 01:32 PM   #41
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
If the people shouting 6 spoke aren't trolling, they're fucking retarded.

Also, dish =/= stretch.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 01:40 PM   #42
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy2die View Post
anyone see these Heritage Wheel's by Threepiece.us?

where is that on their site? i went digging thru their webpage and couldnt find em...

Old 12-15-2016, 02:27 PM   #43
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 02:30 PM   #44
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
where is that on their site? i went digging thru their webpage and couldnt find em...
http://www.heritagewheel.com/series/jpn/tsukuba

Last edited by danshaz; 12-15-2016 at 03:02 PM..
danshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 02:59 PM   #45
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
This one is before my time at Rotiform, the Rotiform USF.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 03:21 PM   #46
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post

Hnnnnnng! *biting knuckles and holding junk*

Old 12-15-2016, 04:21 PM   #47
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
yeah that car is tight
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 06:48 PM   #48
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Gonna have to get me another set lol

there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:40 PM   #49
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 08:37 AM   #50
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Cot Dang. Flawless. No complaints from me.

LOL @ Advan thread though.

Last edited by OBEEWON; 12-16-2016 at 11:28 AM..
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 02:56 PM   #51
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Old 12-16-2016, 02:58 PM   #52
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Old 12-16-2016, 03:00 PM   #53
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
That nsx(heavy breathing)
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 03:32 PM   #54
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
That nsx(heavy breathing)
^^^^^^ this!

Old 12-16-2016, 03:45 PM   #55
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Old 12-16-2016, 03:49 PM   #56
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Old 12-16-2016, 04:00 PM   #57
randyjordan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
randyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
[QUOTE=CrimsonRockett;6146518]

randyjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 04:48 PM   #58
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Old 12-16-2016, 11:45 PM   #59
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Old 12-17-2016, 08:09 AM   #60
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blksylv View Post
Gonna have to get me another set lol

Your car was awesome with the advans (looks dope with the volks too)! I still have that set. I'm probably going to have them refinished soon so they don't look out of place with the fresh paint on the car. Funny to see the faded Advan logo on the centers, its completely worn off now lol.

Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote