Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-02-2018, 12:44 AM   #1
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
1992 Nissan Skyline GTS-T type M sedan -- Midnight Purple - 5spd manual

sold hgygiuhijoihugiyfy8oupoj

Last edited by Farzam; 06-23-2018 at 02:18 AM..
Farzam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2018, 02:51 PM   #2
Keegster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Keegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You just bought this
Keegster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 12:22 PM   #3
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegster View Post
You just bought this

Moving. Don't want to take the car. Selling everything besides the s14, i'd even sell the s14 if the price is right.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:27 PM   #4
liquidchicken
Leaky Injector

liquidchicken is a well-known jackass
Is this the same midnight purple one montu motors was trying to sell for a while?
liquidchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 03:24 PM   #5
Farzam
Post Whore!

Bump. $9500. I just bought my friend who passed away's old car and I want to restore it, gotta free up some capital/driveway space ASAP. I can't even park all my cars at my house right now -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidchicken View Post
Is this the same midnight purple one montu motors was trying to sell for a while?
Yeah, they suck. I have done some pretty simple fixes to the car and made it a lot nicer IMO. The car didn't have any rust, that's about the only thing that they were honest about.
Old 04-22-2018, 03:31 AM   #6
Kirbyz
Leaky Injector

Kirbyz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
How much was that one sold for?
Kirbyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 09:06 AM   #7
liquidchicken
Leaky Injector

liquidchicken is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbyz View Post
Not sure, i believe they have a sold section if you wanted to check
liquidchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 10:10 AM   #8
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Bump. $9500. I just bought my friend who passed away's old car and I want to restore it, gotta free up some capital/driveway space ASAP. I can't even park all my cars at my house right now -.-
Guessing no trades for an e36 m3 5spd coupe then
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 02:25 PM   #9
JohnnyWas
Leaky Injector

JohnnyWas is an unknown quantity at this point
Not a bad price. Tempting.
JohnnyWas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 08:57 PM   #10
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbyz View Post
Even if I paid a penny it wouldn't make mine worth any less.

Quote:
Not sure, i believe they have a sold section if you wanted to check
It would show $10,999. Foryoubestprice

Quote:
Originally Posted by d9m13n View Post
Guessing no trades for an e36 m3 5spd coupe then
I just got a deposit my big ass diesel truck and they're coming to get it tomorrow. Although I really do need cash, I have a hard time turning down M cars

Ironically the car i'm "Restoring" that was my late friends is an e36 325i sedan. Gonna convert it to full M3 spec and then boost it in his honor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWas View Post
Not a bad price. Tempting.

It doesn't get much better man. Car needs a few CHEAP things but overall it's rust free, runs good, hits boost, 1 color...idk what else you want lol
Old 04-29-2018, 02:38 PM   #11
Farzam
Post Whore!

Sup buy now
Old 05-01-2018, 02:05 PM   #12
Farzam
Post Whore!

Just got an Integra type R because it was too cheap to say no to. Someone buy this thing so I can rice it out
Old 05-01-2018, 03:10 PM   #13
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Sounds like you got too many wants and needs LOL, stop buying shit!

Also glws sale frazlezam!
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 02:16 AM   #14
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
Sounds like you got too many wants and needs LOL, stop buying shit!

Also glws sale frazlezam!
I can't help myself, automotive adhd. hope all is well man

Btw I didn't get the Type R because of undisclosed transmission issues, got my $ back though.
Old 05-07-2018, 01:53 PM   #15
greenwood
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
greenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Nice Farzam,

This is Kyle I got your old red s13 on p45's and rb20 swapped it. put a decent turbonetics on it, a roll cage then guy that bought it from me wrapped it around a tree
greenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 07:50 AM   #16
Farzam
Post Whore!

Bump, I actually started to daily this again (I have 3 dailies and 1 track car, i'm stupid) and really don't want to sell. Also threw a shift knob in it, so you could say things are getting serious. At the same time, I could use the money to respray my s14 and finish my e36 build. If it sells, it sells. If not, i'll probably actually start modding it soon. Juggling too many projects is my forte. Genuinely suprised nobody has come to get it. I get a lot of local trade offers, but i'd rather have a Skyline than a Dodge Ram or another FRS. Too many out of staters tell me they're coming Friday then never show up smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenwood View Post
Nice Farzam,

This is Kyle I got your old red s13 on p45's and rb20 swapped it. put a decent turbonetics on it, a roll cage then guy that bought it from me wrapped it around a tree
Kyle! I was thinking about you the other day, and of the vert. Hope you're doing well. Still in the area??

And please hush about the p45's, you're blowing up my spot
Old 05-28-2018, 12:29 AM   #17
deuceforty
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
deuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
bump for a great seller and an even cuter dude

TWO TONE COUPE FS NC
deuceforty is offline   Reply With Quote