Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:16 AM   #1
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
s14 Legit Vertex Ridge Widebody kit for S14 Zenki - CRACKHEAD PRICING!

deposit received...

xquizitditz

Last edited by enkei2k; 07-05-2011 at 09:03 AM..
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2011, 10:47 AM   #2
enkei2k
Super Moderator

enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
bump #1 obo. keep in mind retails for almost $2900 + shipping + wait time from Vertex directly.

RIDGE S14 ZENKI WIDEBODY SYSTEM :: Vertex Ridge :: 95-96 240sx Zenki :: Nissan :: Vertex USA

xquizitditz
Old 07-01-2011, 10:26 AM   #3
enkei2k
Super Moderator

bump #2, willing to trade for cash! or maybe some TE's, VS-XX, LMGT4 in 18" +/- cash.

xquizitditz
Old 07-01-2011, 11:08 AM   #4
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
might wanna think about shipping, hard to sell something that expensive local usually, greyhound is cheap too!
just a thought :]
revcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:52 PM   #5
NISR20MO
Zilvia Junkie

NISR20MO is an unknown quantity at this point
Do want! If you're not in a terrible rush I'd be interested in getting this, but I'd need around a month to sell my OEM navan kit and scrape the rest of the funds together, PM me if interested. I can place a pretty large non-refundable deposit to show I'm serious. I will def make the journey for some vertex sickness. Long shot I know... Anyways GLWS. Sick deal.

Last edited by NISR20MO; 07-01-2011 at 02:12 PM..
NISR20MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:39 AM   #6
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by revcyanide View Post
might wanna think about shipping, hard to sell something that expensive local usually, greyhound is cheap too!
just a thought :]
thanks for the suggestion. I checked greyhound, the closest one to me is about 6 miles away, so that's not too far. The thing with shipping is packing it all up properly and praying that the body kit doesn't get damaged in transit. I don't want the potential customer to receive a broken/damaged body kit due to some stupid shipper guy just tossing it around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISR20MO View Post
Do want! If you're not in a terrible rush I'd be interested in getting this, but I'd need around a month to sell my OEM navan kit and scrape the rest of the funds together, PM me if interested. I can place a pretty large non-refundable deposit to show I'm serious. I will def make the journey for some vertex sickness. Long shot I know... Anyways GLWS. Sick deal.
PM'd.

xquizitditz