Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: S13 front or pop ups?
S13 84 42.42%
Pop ups 114 57.58%
Voters: 198. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 01:43 AM   #91
TheBigDirty
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
TheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheBigDirty
I think both can look sick if pulled off right, but I'm a sucker for my double projectors

Last edited by TheBigDirty; 12-24-2007 at 01:45 AM.. Reason: Sounded dumb, dual projectors come stock with fogs.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2007, 05:49 PM   #92
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor

silvia(with aero bumper or full aero kit) with coupe (if you have money to burn)
flip ups with hatch or if you are poor and dont wanna shell out $$$
Old 12-25-2007, 12:51 PM   #93
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
I've got one hatch with Silvia lights, and the DD is a chuki. I hate chuki, but I do have a pignose lip for it. Which will probably find it's way onto the other car when it gets painted, hahaha!
Old 12-27-2007, 12:03 AM   #94
Dusty B

Dusty B is making a name for him/her selfDusty B is making a name for him/her self
I'm on the fence... I own a coupe, pignose/popups right now. I really do appreciate a sil front end on the coupes, but it's become oh so popular now. I think I will be going with an s14 front
Old 01-02-2008, 08:33 PM   #95
Drifter Z
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
Drifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
I like S13 Silvia front
Old 01-07-2008, 02:34 AM   #96
s13.slideways
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
s13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I like everything! I'd definatly keep one of my coupes an Onevia , then if had fastback kouki it, then another coupe silvia front, and then most definitely when I get my vert(Silvia front! SILVERT!)
HAHA I'm very enthusiast, I like all of them, but as of right now, I think I'm on my way towards a K's Silvert
Old 01-08-2008, 09:25 PM   #97
Slidewayz Inc.
In time-out for misbehaving.

Slidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-known
S13 front only on a Coupe
Old 01-08-2008, 09:25 PM   #98
Slidewayz Inc.
In time-out for misbehaving.

Slidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-known
Pop-ups on a Hatch or a S15
Old 01-08-2008, 11:25 PM   #99
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax

what what what?

it looks better in person, and needs to be painted white... and wheels yeah yeah yeah i know...
Old 01-09-2008, 01:06 AM   #100
jbuckley
BANNED

jbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of light
reminds me of that s15 with the pop up front end ! will look sweet once you get the skirts and rear bumper ... looks different as hell which is cool to me
Old 01-09-2008, 03:50 PM   #101
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
its silvia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post

silvia(with aero bumper or full aero kit) with coupe (if you have money to burn)
flip ups with hatch or if you are poor and dont wanna shell out $$$

i agree...
now to go a little nostalgic with this photo at the 626 meet early last year.

Old 01-09-2008, 07:23 PM   #102
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
Where is FWD LOL's car? His car is the bible on how a coupe should look IMO. It retains stock look, two-tone. The car is sex on wheels to be quite honest, I love it. If you do decide pop-ups then it should be slammed to the floor like the one in my sig or else it will really look wierd.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:36 PM   #103
clutch kick drifter
Zilvia Junkie

clutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura about
i say make your own decision dont let others persuade you! just my .02 centz
Old 01-10-2008, 09:43 AM   #104
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripnbst View Post
Where is FWD LOL's car? His car is the bible on how a coupe should look IMO. It retains stock look, two-tone. The car is sex on wheels to be quite honest, I love it. If you do decide pop-ups then it should be slammed to the floor like the one in my sig or else it will really look wierd.

FWD LOL's car is on the left #1 car of the 3 car pic above. This is before the wide body was put on and plate change. The middle one is carparthookup white silvia w/aero that was sold in 07. he still has the black one from hell...
Old 01-31-2008, 09:38 AM   #105
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
i would haver stuck with flip ups but my car came with the conversion all ready. so i am saving money and staying with it.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:33 PM   #106
s13.dark1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
s13.dark1 is making a name for him/her selfs13.dark1 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
silvia is the way to go! on a coupe, a hatch looks better wit the pop ups.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:08 PM   #107
vodka2
BANNED

Trader Rating: (18)
vodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I think a hatch looks good with pop ups
and Coupes with silvia fronts too.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:01 AM   #108
supermariokartdrift
Leaky Injector

supermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymore
Silvia front ends are pretty hot. If your trying to save or spend money on more important things first stick with the pop ups. A lot of Silvia owners in Japan do the 180sx front swap on their rides. We want what they got and they want what we get. Either way is JDM if you think about it.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:36 AM   #109
Taylor_knight

Taylor_knight is on the path to ruinTaylor_knight is on the path to ruin
Send a message via Yahoo to Taylor_knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
chicks dig flipups
yes they do and its the reason why my gf drives a pop up hatch !!!!!
Old 02-24-2008, 12:40 AM   #110
Trevor87
Leaky Injector

Trevor87 is an unknown quantity at this point
supermade lights
Old 02-24-2008, 07:23 PM   #111
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
jdm front if u got the money
Old 02-25-2008, 08:13 AM   #112
pdx_s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
pdx_s14 is making a name for him/her selfpdx_s14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
pop up 180sx kouki all the way on a hatch...

Old 02-25-2008, 09:08 AM   #113
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
sil-eighty conversions are super played out now, much like almost any other conversion.

save your money for where you car needs it most. suspension or engine mods.

no point in changing the looks on a car if you dont have the mechanicals to back it up.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:23 AM   #114
sr_20

sr_20 is an unknown quantity at this point
pop-ups FTW !!! its more sexier
Old 03-09-2008, 07:39 AM   #115
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
either one is great, IF DONE RIGHT... i have fixed up cars with flipity flops and sils... and some looked beautiful, others like like ... -=ox haha

FOR ME THO - FLIP, looks sleeker i think... well thats my 2cents!
Old 03-19-2008, 10:31 AM   #116
Onitsukagirl
Leaky Injector

Onitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really nice
I just bought a coupe.. as my daily driver. I have another fastback.. I love the pop ups I have never really been too much of a fan of the silvia front. It's okay but I would rather have popups.. just not sure yet if I like a sil80.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:42 PM   #117
Mr.James
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Mr.James is making a name for him/her selfMr.James is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
on the coupe i do not like the flips too much, not saying that they dont look good, just that the silvia front flows with the shape of the car better...heres my coupe
Old 04-07-2008, 08:09 PM   #118
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
I was diehard silvia front end, but i grew to love pop ups. On my current coupe project i had a hard time deciding what front. pop ups it is
Old 04-15-2008, 09:18 AM   #119
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
i love the silvia front end...if it were pop ups id go sleepy eye
Old 04-16-2008, 06:37 PM   #120
920_Sargeant
Leaky Injector

920_Sargeant is an unknown quantity at this point
S13 is U-G-L-Y

hey man, if u really want a nice looking S13, stick with the POP-UPS.. forrealz, S13 front is too old school man, ive seen alot of S13s and that front is just not P-I-M-P enough... just me, i think pop ups just look more like a KILLER power car...
Closed Thread