Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: What you think?
Tits 76 49.03%
Ass 51 32.90%
Undecided - need more pics! 28 18.06%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2007, 08:19 PM   #61
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Man people must be really tired of how a stock 240 looks.
Well I guess you gotta switch it up when the car is 17 years old.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:31 PM   #62
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
20 bro

20 years
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 02:14 AM   #63
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
^Im going off 89 s13 chassis.
*edit*I realized Japan had em before us.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:50 PM   #64
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
i wasn't to impressed seeing the rest of the car

keep the rear end stock with kouki lights and overfenders with the front and it would be the sex
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:55 PM   #65
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
bippu style.

real bippu style. hooray. looks okay.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:33 PM   #66
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
terrible fucking idea. and everyone that voted "yes" may be retarded.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:44 PM   #67
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe_drifter View Post
Looks nice but the tails just don't belong there !

Rear fenders are too big and weirdly shaped !
well I think they meant it to
#1fit the enormous wheels,
#2 give it the VIP look, wide bodied
I like it.
Hey Yokotas any specs on the wheels?
did i miss them?
Old 11-21-2007, 12:28 AM   #68
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
gross...

reminds me of all the custom civics that used to put non civic front ends back in the 90's...
Old 11-21-2007, 12:43 AM   #69
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
super cool!!!now let's see the Merc with the flip up lights or the Silvia S14/15 lights!ha
Old 11-21-2007, 02:23 AM   #70
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
i will NOT be surprised if i see that car in fast and furious 4.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 04:56 AM   #71
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
so purttty..
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 07:46 AM   #72
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel25 View Post
well I think they meant it to
#1fit the enormous wheels,
#2 give it the VIP look, wide bodied
I like it.
Hey Yokotas any specs on the wheels?
did i miss them?
from what i can tell
11j -20
265/35 on the rear
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 12:49 PM   #73
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Grant, you should be neg repped for posting that.

The only nice part of that car is the Equips on the rear.

Everything else is
+1.

that shit is HORRID. and we complain about ricers over here ruining the S-chassis......
Old 11-22-2007, 07:46 AM   #74
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
eulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eulalia
reminds me of all the 300c trying to be phantoms, just not happening

they pulled it off real nicely, i have to give them that, 95 percent of the shops out here wouldnt get close to making it look that nice
Old 11-22-2007, 10:10 AM   #75
explodingbbq

Trader Rating: (1)
explodingbbq is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
+1.

that shit is HORRID. and we complain about ricers over here ruining the S-chassis......
At least it was well executed. Its not like it has a primer paint job and some sportmax 16x6 wheels or anything.
explodingbbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 07:23 PM   #76
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
Quote:
Originally Posted by explodingbbq View Post
At least it was well executed. Its not like it has a primer paint job and some sportmax 16x6 wheels or anything.

FUCKIN SERIOUSLY, thats all the rage in the bay, every douche with a 240sx has sportmax and primer, LAME
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 09:21 AM   #77
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Grant, you should be neg repped for posting that.

The only nice part of that car is the Equips on the rear.

Everything else is
i second that.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:47 PM   #78
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
wow ! thats tits ... how much we looking to do that ?
i might want to get a fastback soon
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 06:49 PM   #79
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
FInally, some ppl understand that you need a merc to pick up chicks !!!

drifting merc = tits and ass
Old 11-23-2007, 08:10 PM   #80
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
I like it without the merc badge.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:39 AM   #81
drift4saki

drift4saki is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
I like it without the merc badge.
+1
But I only like the front end of it, and i'd personally like to see it on a coupe...
drift4saki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:30 AM   #82
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
i love it !!! i do conversions and i totally appreciate that workmanship!

but for me, HELL NO, no more widebodies haha, motor, suspension, sick fast and handle bomb, haha thats me now.

-=ox maintenance sometimes of widebodies are retarded for being daily driver.

---

show car only? why not... it doesnt get driven anyways!
widegts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 01:26 PM   #83
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
its either soooper amazing or just flat out retarted
and to me its amazing!!!! haha
i actually like it.
thats bad ass.
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:00 PM   #84
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MELLO*SOS View Post
I think it's pretty unique too. But I'd get rid of the Mercedes emblem!!
My thoughts exactly.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:56 PM   #85
Outrider

Outrider is an unknown quantity at this point
Awful. You don't mix Mercedes and Nissan. Ever. I don't understand what people are thinking when they do stuff like this. At least pull off the damn Mercedes emblem. It is NOT one. Just stick with intra-company conversions. Don't make bastard children.
Outrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 04:59 AM   #86
graysil80
Leaky Injector

graysil80 is making a name for him/her selfgraysil80 is making a name for him/her self
what kind of rear fenders are those i want them
graysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:57 PM   #87
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
It reminds me of Michael Jackson. What is wrong with pop ups or the silvia front. Keep it OEM. And not s14/s15 that just looks gay.

http://hollywoodmamablog.files.wordp...-jackson-1.jpg

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness...
Pblesh85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:16 AM   #88
gotspins13
Zilvia Addict

gotspins13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to gotspins13
pics arent working for me=[

perfectly said! FJ20ET 16 valve - the holy grail of Nissan engines
gotspins13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:59 AM   #89
whyrun?
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
whyrun? is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
thats because you bumped atleas a year old thread. they are on google. search.
whyrun? is offline   Reply With Quote