Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 12:02 AM   #1
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
snowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS ONLY 1997 240sx 90k, 5 Speed, Black, JDM Aero, Stance, etc $7,000 BIG PICS

$7,000 NO TRADES

Located near Westminster MD, ~30 mins West of Baltimore, ~45 mins North of DC

Hello everyone,

It is finally time for me to sell my hobby. This car has treated me very well during the past 3 years that I've had it. I am the second owner of this car. The car has a clean title and a clean Carfax. I bought the car bone stock with 72,XXX miles in September 2007. Since then, I've put less than 20,000 miles on the car being my daily driver. I have every maintenance record for the car, as well as the window sticker. This car has never seen the track, been drifted, or anything of the sort. It was my daily and it did a good job. With that being said, lets move on.

Included with car:

-Stance LX+ coilovers
-HKS Hi-Power catback (65mm)(Extra mid pipe included)
-Greddy 4-1 Header
-6K HIDs
-Rota P45r 17x9+12 (F), 17x9.5+12 (R), BFG All Season 225/45 on all 4 wheels
-JDM Kouki front and rear bumpers (BRAND NEW IN BOX!, not installed)
-New Master Clutch Cylinder
-New Slave Cylinder
-Alpine 9884 Head unit with iPod cable
-Alpine Type R 6.5 speakers on all 4 corners
-Wired for amp (May or may not include JL 500/1 and 2 JL 12's)
-Main body harness relocated above wheel well
-Stock wheels w/ shot tires
-Stock Rear Seats
-Anything else I have that I forgot about

Cons:

Paint/Body- Both are not in very good shape. Clearcoat is missing in small areas all over car. Small dents are present, mostly on doors, and rear quarters. Stock bumpers are also in OK condition, but that's why you're getting two new ones!
-Corner light on driver side is out
-Small crack on taillights (not broken, just a small crack)
-EGR is currently cut in half, CEL is on because of this. The car DID PASS MD emissions with the EGR cut in half, it's not really a big deal, but it's there
-E-brake is weak
-Small burn in rear passenger seat (~1/2-3/4 inch long, ~1/4 inch wide)
-AC and heat are not consistent. Both work when they want to, but not on a regular basis

I have done my best to describe everything that is wrong with this car. The last thing I want to do is to waste peoples' time because I am a busy person as well. The car will be sold AS-IS. I will not be responsible for the car once payment has been received.

Serious inquiries may contact me on my cell phone (443 846 2375) between 11am and 11pm. Texting is the preferred method of communication, but if i can answer a call I will. PM on here will also be a way to contact me. I do work 50+ hrs. a week and go to school. I don't have time to waste on people that aren't serious about the car. Any questions are welcome.

$7,000 NO TRADES

Pics:

Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2010, 10:13 AM   #2
OhMyG

Trader Rating: (2)
OhMyG is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Any engine bay shots?
Old 10-02-2010, 11:02 AM   #3
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
Engine bay shots would be cool.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:18 AM   #4
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

snowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to all

If anyone needs anything else just let me know
-Tom
Old 10-02-2010, 12:09 PM   #5
OhMyG

Trader Rating: (2)
OhMyG is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Thx for the pics. Would it possible to see the underbody?
and is there any rust spot on the car?
Old 10-02-2010, 12:24 PM   #6
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyG View Post
Thx for the pics. Would it possible to see the underbody?
and is there any rust spot on the car?
No prob on the pics, underbody shots will have to wait until I get off work later tonight at the earliest. As far as rust is concerned, there isn't a lot, just some surface spots here and there. If I find some when I take the pictures then I'll highlight the areas.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:10 PM   #7
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

bump... have an interested local buyer, but first one with money gets the car!
Old 10-12-2010, 08:34 PM   #8
xsidewayzx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
xsidewayzx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Wish you were closer.

Electronic Warfare Sergeant
Old 10-13-2010, 09:04 AM   #9
titotonto

titotonto is an unknown quantity at this point
Pm sent but bump anyway.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:51 PM   #10
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

car is pending sale
Old 10-20-2010, 01:39 PM   #11
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

Until further notice, the car is back up for sale
Old 10-27-2010, 08:24 PM   #12
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

bump price semi flexible
Old 10-27-2010, 08:53 PM   #13
racerx2k1

racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmansent2hel View Post
bump... have an interested local buyer, but first one with money gets the car!
Quote:
car is pending sale
Quote:
Until further notice, the car is back up for sale
Quote:
bump price semi flexible
2 bump limit. You can start new thread in 3 days.