Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-27-2009, 02:19 PM   #1
magbee

Trader Rating: (0)
magbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
AEM EMS "AEM 30-1603" fits 97-98 S14/15, 93-98 S14Euro

AEM EMS "AEM 30-1603" fits 97-98 S14/15,93-98 S14 european wiring harness's 1000$

This is a brand new AEM EMS, i have opened the box but the ecu did not fit my needs, it was never plugged in! usualy sells from anywhere between 1500-1800 is yours for only 1000 bucks, my loss your gain. This will come new in the box with serial cable and cd and the little electrical accessories and sticker, if you have further questions feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] Thanks

email for pics of sku or more info...
magbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2009, 09:33 PM   #2
magbee

Trader Rating: (0)
magbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
900 anyone
magbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:36 PM   #3
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
sent an email. hoping you still have it.

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote