Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2018, 08:11 PM   #1
Finkingtons
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Finkingtons is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1990 S13 Hatch, 67k original miles, original 5 speed, lady driven

Up for sale is my 1990 S13 hatch. Starting with some history about the car, it was bought brand new by an elderly woman, this car was her baby. I have a ton of receipts for maintenance that she had done on the car. She passed the car down to her son who garaged the car for a few months due to a faulty master cylinder and him not being mechanically inclined. He then sold the car to his classmate who fixed the master cylinder, car now runs and drives perfect. I bought the car from him. Shifts through all the gears perfectly as well. Yes, has 67k original miles. Original 5 speed from the factory, not manual swapped. Never drifted, tracked, or beat on. The car was very well taken care of and I would love to see it go to a good home.

Exterior of the car isn't perfect, but it's original. Has never been resprayed or anything. There's some rust on the rear hatch and the passenger side fender, both of which are easily replaceable. Wheel wells are rust free which are more common and would be more of a problem. There is a dent behind the driver side door, but definitely wouldn't take much to get it pulled out and fixed. Interior is very clean, there's a small tear on the driver side seat but other than that, it's gorgeous. Dash is completely uncracked. Automatic seat belts work, sunroof works with no leaks, cruise control works. AC doesn't work, most likely just needs a recharge.

This is an excellent example of a well taken care of S13. With a little work, it could be rust free and worth a lot more. I would love to keep the car and restore it to a showroom condition stock S13, as it would be a perfect candidate. My asking price is $5,500, pretty firm. It's fairly difficult to find this low mileage of an S13 that's an original 5 speed and hasn't seen the hands of any drifting enthusiasts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image1.JPEG (91.0 KB, 265 views)
File Type: jpg image2.JPG (218.5 KB, 324 views)
File Type: jpg image3.JPG (180.0 KB, 226 views)
File Type: jpg image4.JPG (246.1 KB, 260 views)
File Type: jpg image8.JPG (154.0 KB, 245 views)
File Type: jpg image7.JPG (184.6 KB, 202 views)
File Type: jpg image6.JPG (183.0 KB, 180 views)
File Type: jpg image5.JPG (184.2 KB, 221 views)
File Type: jpg image9.JPG (114.5 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg image10.JPG (75.7 KB, 178 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2018, 09:21 PM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I'm all for original cars. To a fault, even...but you may have a hard time at that price point with the SOHC and faded paint.

Nice to see a low mileage car. I hope the right buyer comes along to save it.
Old 06-15-2018, 09:48 PM   #3
Def
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I'm all for original cars. To a fault, even...but you may have a hard time at that price point with the SOHC and faded paint.

Nice to see a low mileage car. I hope the right buyer comes along to save it.
Nevermind the huge rust hole in the hatch and fender.

I can't imagine buying a rusted stock S13 at that price point when you can go down south and buy one without that rot.
Old 06-15-2018, 11:29 PM   #4
Finkingtons
Leaky Injector

Finkingtons is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Def View Post
Nevermind the huge rust hole in the hatch and fender.

I can't imagine buying a rusted stock S13 at that price point when you can go down south and buy one without that rot.
An OEM fender and hatch can be acquired with both little effort and funds lol. At that point, the car is rust free. And sure, you could buy one down south with 150k miles, on its 2nd KA, and thats been passed around too many people to recall. A damn good portion of 240's are sold to people who don't even know whats all been done to it for the same price as this, except with a fiberglass rep bodykit and a rocket bunny wing, yay. A combination of having receipts for all work thats been done to this car with a fully known history, factory 5 speed, without ever have been drifted or abused makes this car worth it to the right person.
Old 06-16-2018, 07:24 AM   #5
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
^Agree with op, it's worth what someone will pay, but the asking price for a car like this in the Midwest is fair in my opinion. Glws!
Old 06-16-2018, 11:05 PM   #6
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

2k profit? Why buy it to resell it? Not even trying to be rude. Just wondering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-18-2018, 04:28 AM   #7
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
This is gonna get good.
Old 06-18-2018, 05:45 AM   #8
Avayo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Avayo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Lol same pictures and everything
Old 06-18-2018, 08:29 AM   #9
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
With the amount of rust in the fender and hatch I think you'd be better off posting pictures of the underneath of the car to show that it's not totally rusted out.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:27 AM   #10
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avayo View Post
Lol same pictures and everything

Lol yeah unless they’re both his post & he just listed it higher here. Who knows 🤷🏽*♀️

Old 06-18-2018, 11:09 AM   #11
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
OP You got caught. I saw your reports to the posts on this thread. You can be a big boy and answer any questions on your own.

I'm not cleaning up or deleting this thread.

Next time be more conscious of what you're posting and where else it is posted.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 06-18-2018, 11:49 AM   #12
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
OP You got caught. I saw your reports to the posts on this thread. You can be a big boy and answer any questions on your own.

I'm not cleaning up or deleting this thread.

Next time be more conscious of what you're posting and where else it is posted.
Hahahaha! Response is priceless

Now, I am all for people making a quick buck or two, but this is highway robbery if you want someone to pay that much for a SOHC rusted to hell 240sx. I am also pretty positive he didn't pay $3500 and no one in their right mind would pay that much for that much rust on a SOHC 240sx.........If you did, that is a personal problem.

It's like buying jeans already ripped with holes galore because "cool".........You are paying so much more $$ for even less car (since half of it is probably rusted away anywho) due to being "cool" lol!

GLWS OP. You're gonna need it.........
Old 06-18-2018, 11:56 AM   #13
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Also, body is three different shades of red.......

There is one on the book of faces with ZERO rust, great paint and a DOHC and he went from 9K......to 8K........to struggling to get 5K. I cannot image this going for more than .25cents because of scrap value
Old 06-18-2018, 12:44 PM   #14
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
**ANGRY AT OP?** WANT TO JOIN THE MOB? *I'VE GOT YOU COVERED!*

#**COME ON DOWN TO /r/pitchforkemporium**

**I GOT 'EM ALL!**

Traditional|Left Handed|Fancy
:-:|:-:|:-:
---E|Ǝ---|---{
**I EVEN HAVE DISCOUNTED CLEARANCE FORKS!**

33% off!|66% off!|Manufacturer's Defect!
---F|---L|---e

**NEW IN STOCK. DIRECTLY FROM LIECHTENSTEIN.** ***EUROPEAN MODELS!***

The Euro|The Pound|The Lira
---€|---£|---₤

^(* *some assembly required*)
Old 06-18-2018, 05:52 PM   #15
Childs Play

Childs Play will become famous soon enoughChilds Play will become famous soon enoughChilds Play will become famous soon enoughChilds Play will become famous soon enoughChilds Play will become famous soon enough
$795.00

Shipped to Houston, TX.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:38 PM   #16
reallygood101
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (27)
reallygood101 will become famous soon enoughreallygood101 will become famous soon enoughreallygood101 will become famous soon enoughreallygood101 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
did anybody else catch in the CL ad it saying it was a 6cylinder LMAO!!!!
Old 06-19-2018, 08:20 AM   #17
Makstraw
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Makstraw is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Spelled stick - STIK - add 5hp?
Old 06-19-2018, 08:34 AM   #18
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
Why does no one seem to care when this is done with small auction parts but an angry mob forms when it’s an entire car?
What’s the difference?
Legitimately curious.
Old 06-19-2018, 09:20 AM   #19
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by reallygood101 View Post
did anybody else catch in the CL ad it saying it was a 6cylinder LMAO!!!!
Rb and jz swaps arent cheap brah... Hence the price
Old 06-19-2018, 12:52 PM   #20
brokeboi01
Zilvia Junkie

brokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
Why does no one seem to care when this is done with small auction parts but an angry mob forms when it’s an entire car?
What’s the difference?
Legitimately curious.

Right? I’ve seen lights covers go for $200+ on here yet no one seems to be bothered [emoji23]

Old 06-19-2018, 02:44 PM   #21
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
I’m not sure what covers you are referring to.

Why are sellers, “parts flippers”, and general yaj scum praised for being hustlers and educated entrepreneurs and market gurus but then this guy does the exact same thing and now it’s suddenly a big deal and okay to bash him in his for sale thread?
Old 06-19-2018, 05:14 PM   #22
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Probably because the car is rusted to shit and he thinks it's a gem. Sure, the interior is nice. The rest is junk.
Old 06-19-2018, 06:21 PM   #23
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

So if it’s junk parts from yaj it’s okay as long as the scumbag doesn’t “think it’s a gem”?

I don’t think that’s different than xxxxxxx selling an old, cracked, junk shift knob and saying “super rare jdm just needs a bit of clean up.”
Sounds similar to “Super low miles and stock just needs a bit of clean up.”

That is exactly the same as xxxxx selling broken ganadors and rusty/cracked hitman steering wheels.
Sold cheap as junk by the original owner, repackaged as super cool jdm for double the price.
Same same.

Sorry don’t mean to jack this thread into a discussion but I think we all knew no car was being sold here lol.
Old 06-19-2018, 08:27 PM   #24
s13driftnut
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (18)
s13driftnut is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Man, I clicked this in high hopes for legitness......I got unlegitness instead.....
Old 06-19-2018, 08:31 PM   #25
Eddiemac
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Eddiemac is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
This looks like a decent $2500 240. Of course there's always the possibility that single cam is really an sr20 in disguise and the rust holes are just stickers for street cred.... Then it's obviously worth $5500
Old 06-20-2018, 08:34 AM   #26
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
I’m not sure what covers you are referring to.

Why are sellers, “parts flippers”, and general yaj scum praised for being hustlers and educated entrepreneurs and market gurus but then this guy does the exact same thing and now it’s suddenly a big deal and okay to bash him in his for sale thread?
All of this.
Where are all the dudes that defend the auction flippers?
Aren’t we just ruining this dudes hustle cause we are jealous that he’s a baller?
Please, come save him.
Old 06-20-2018, 08:44 AM   #27
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
So if it’s junk parts from yaj it’s okay as long as the scumbag doesn’t “think it’s a gem”?

I don’t think that’s different than xxxxxxx selling an old, cracked, junk shift knob and saying “super rare jdm just needs a bit of clean up.”
Sounds similar to “Super low miles and stock just needs a bit of clean up.”

That is exactly the same as xxxxx selling broken ganadors and rusty/cracked hitman steering wheels.
Sold cheap as junk by the original owner, repackaged as super cool jdm for double the price.
Same same.

Sorry don’t mean to jack this thread into a discussion but I think we all knew no car was being sold here lol.

Who you should be mad at are the buyers of said product. No market for product?? Then people won't charge $500 for a set of mirrors which serve no purpose apart from getting Insta likes.......

Simple economics. People wouldn't charge so much if sheep didn't buy the product. I think your concern is displaced IMHO.

However, this is Zilvia, the land of $700 light up running boards and $800 broke mirrors

Also, I do not visit the classifieds for mirrors and other "JDM" product, so the odds of an uproar (atleast in my case) are drastically reduced due to
1) Not really giving a damn about Nismo, JDM or whatever
2) My frequency to visit.

You are also making a blanket assumption/generalization..........
Old 06-20-2018, 08:57 AM   #28
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Who you should be mad at are the buyers of said product. No market for product?? Then people won't charge $500 for a set of mirrors which serve no purpose apart from getting Insta likes.......

Simple economics. People wouldn't charge so much if sheep didn't buy the product. I think your concern is displaced IMHO.

However, this is Zilvia, the land of $700 light up running boards and $800 broke mirrors

Also, I do not visit the classifieds for mirrors and other "JDM" product, so the odds of an uproar (atleast in my case) are drastically reduced due to
1) Not really giving a damn about Nismo, JDM or whatever
2) My frequency to visit.

You are also making a blanket assumption/generalization..........
The buyers I’ve run into have been upset that they have been swindled into paying high prices for items they were told were clean and working.
Why should I be angry at consumers who are upset they’ve been ripped off and lied to by a scumbag?
Do you get mad at yourself when people lie to you? Your concern should be with how dumb you were to fall for their lie.. eye roll.

“Simple economics”. LOL these are literally two in the same scenario happening in front of you and your excuse is, “I look at cars, not nismo”

I’m not sure whether to laugh at you or shake my head.

Also, no shit I’m making a blanket statement hahaha do you want me to go back to the thread and call out everyone by username?
You probably remember them all lol.
Use more dots, I’ll take you seriously......................................... ..........
Old 06-20-2018, 09:15 AM   #29
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Ok, now you are conflating several different issues here..........

1) Being swindled by folks who lie about items. That is a entirely different issue than someone flipping an item. That is also why you the onus lies on the buyer to make sure to confirm yourself the items are indeed as advertised. DO NOT TRUST ANYONE! is a simple term. Also, DO NOT PAY BY GIFT! Once people fall into a combination of those categories, I simply have no empathy. P.S no one is putting a gun to your head forcing you to buy said item at such a high price. It's your money and your choices, stop putting blame to others for the choices you make. Simple. I pay via Paypal, I document every single item that is sold and bought by myself (pics, etc as I know how shitty people are) and Pay via Paypal "goods and service" for buyer protection. It really is that simple.......

BTW, the above has nothing to do with this item for sale (being lied to). The seller has very clear pictures of the rust and as such has stated it in his thread explicitly, so I am not sure what you are referring to in terms of condition as he was being very straighforward?

2) Don't pay high prices for items like mirrors. Stop giving shit about Insta likes and hard parker status. And stop trying to appease folks like Hoshino with my "made type JDM side skirt and light up side mirrors"

3) Don't live above your means; Cars are shitty investments. If you do not have the liquidity to pay for a high demand/high dollar item you either a) don't buy it, b) make more money to buy it, c) Stop dumping $$ into cars or d) Go bitch on a thread on Zilvia until your rep is consists of blocks of red.

Thanks for playing.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:21 AM   #30
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

1. This dude is leaving out a majority, if not the entirety of his personal experience/story with the car and is also lying about the cleanliness and the maintenance provided on the vehicle.
This is exactly the same as someone who buys a part on yaj and has the same excuses.
“Has some rust, just needs a bit of polish!”

2. I never have paid high prices for mirrors. I’m not sure why you are assuming I am trying to “appease myself with made type”? Wtf does that even mean?? Hahaha

3. Now you’re way the fuck out in left field. Being a shitty person isn’t really effected by your victims income lol. You can be a scumbag to rich people or poor people, you’re(sellers) still a scumbag

I know, once you’re proved wrong again you’re going to run right back to the “waaah all you do is complain stop complaining!”
I’m being honest. If you can’t handle that or comprehend that than I can’t help you.
I look forward to your nonsensical reply.
Closed Thread