Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > News & Announcements

News & Announcements Here you will find News & Announcements Related to the website.

Old 11-16-2007, 09:55 PM   #1
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

Trader Rating: (0)
RJF has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation Zilvia.net Store

We have added a new section, the Zilvia.net Store, which will contain Nissan, automotive and Zilvia.net related items.

Right now it has books, calendars and miscellaneous items, but we will be adding more items in the future including custom Zilvia merchandise.

http://www.zilvia.net/index.php?page=store
Old 11-17-2007, 03:59 PM   #2
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Sweet some nissan books.
Old 11-17-2007, 05:03 PM   #3
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
nice. good add.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 01:47 PM   #4
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
wow, amazon paying you guys?
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 02:16 PM   #5
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

Trader Rating: (1)
MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180 View Post
wow, amazon paying you guys?
LOL...

You guys should add Corky Bell's Maximum Boost, it's a great book I'm always suggesting people read..
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:38 PM   #6
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
sweet nice update
suaknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:41 PM   #7
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Unhappy

i was expecting zilvia.net tees
Old 11-28-2007, 08:17 PM   #8
RJF

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocslider View Post
i was expecting zilvia.net tees
We're working on some things.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:46 PM   #9
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
that would be great... i really would love to have one
Old 11-29-2007, 02:28 PM   #10
RJF

Quote:
Originally Posted by mello88 View Post
LOL...

You guys should add Corky Bell's Maximum Boost, it's a great book I'm always suggesting people read..
Check the Homepage - http://www.zilvia.net/
Old 11-29-2007, 02:34 PM   #11
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

Trader Rating: (1)
MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Cool. I see it there but it doesn't show up under the books listing in the new store.

Looking forward to more products
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 02:33 PM   #12
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
mmmmm.. MO PRODUCTS!
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 05:53 PM   #13
RJF

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180 View Post
mmmmm.. MO PRODUCTS!
Working on it

Zilvia merchandise coming soon
Old 12-17-2007, 08:49 PM   #14
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Product suggestion - Zilvia.net Licence Plate Frames

Would be a big seller.
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:48 PM   #15
projectb13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
projectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i agree on the licence plate frames!!
projectb13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:19 PM   #16
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
or how about you take some exceptionally clean s chassis and Z cars members have on this site, then make die-cast replicas...

Its just an idea, the logistics behind that must be immense, but it would be sweet.

or just die-cast replicas of regular z and s cars. I'd buy one, after i get this new job, and after i fix my other 240.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:32 AM   #17
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
If you guys want a design for those tees, or even want me to make them, I would be honored lol. I just started doing this but I have some fresh ideas and most of the people on here seem to like them. Let me know if I could throw a design your way, if you like it, we work something out, if you dont- you dont, but really let me know.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:22 AM   #18
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Zilvia shirts and sweater's FTMFW!!! I would rock a zilvia sweater at every 240 meet... Represent
Old 03-03-2008, 01:45 PM   #19
biggiesmalls240

biggiesmalls240 is not welcome here anymorebiggiesmalls240 is not welcome here anymorebiggiesmalls240 is not welcome here anymorebiggiesmalls240 is not welcome here anymorebiggiesmalls240 is not welcome here anymorebiggiesmalls240 is not welcome here anymorebiggiesmalls240 is not welcome here anymorebiggiesmalls240 is not welcome here anymorebiggiesmalls240 is not welcome here anymorebiggiesmalls240 is not welcome here anymore
Zilvia needs a mascot, you guys should work on that or hold a contest of some sort...
Old 03-06-2008, 10:30 AM   #20
STEVES14
Leaky Injector

STEVES14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSTEVES14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSTEVES14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSTEVES14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to STEVES14
i agree with the sweaters that would be a good idea
STEVES14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 04:18 PM   #21
RJF

We're working on polos and possible hoodies, although since no one is buying our keychains I'm having doubts about doing merchandise. If the shirts and hoodies don't sell, Mark and I will have wardrobes for life and then some.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:05 AM   #22
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I can help sell them where I work, PM with prices and I see what I can do.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:06 AM   #23
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
Product suggestion - Zilvia.net Licence Plate Frames

Would be a big seller.
Yes, Put on Top "PROUD MEMBER" OR "PREMIE" AND ZILVIA.NET ON BOTTOM.
Old 03-23-2008, 08:09 AM   #24
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
make a sick hoodie and i will buy one fo sho
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:30 AM   #25
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Be a man. Buy the key chain.

Then the clothes will come.

First you get the key chain, then you get the clothes, then you get the women.

Zilvia designer label FTW!
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 10:55 PM   #26
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
We're working on polos and possible hoodies, although since no one is buying our keychains I'm having doubts about doing merchandise. If the shirts and hoodies don't sell, Mark and I will have wardrobes for life and then some.
I think clothing would sell good. People always need/want new clothes. I'd buy a zilvia hoodie (please or please make them zip up... I hate pullovers.) or T-shirt for sure.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:18 AM   #27
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
big Zilvia.net stickers would be cool
Old 06-28-2008, 05:10 AM   #28
golds1400
BANNED

golds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond repute
i would order a shirt
golds1400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 06:56 PM   #29
RJF

Latest Item

Zilvia.net Lanyards

To order, goto http://zilvia.net/store