Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-22-2008, 01:29 AM   #1
samms95s14se
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
samms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S14 Front Windshield Cowl Pop Clips?

Anyone know what part # is for the four male ended pop clips that attach the front cowl to the body? I had the windshield replaced and one of the four pop clips broke and the Dealer said they don't show a listing for them and none of the online ones show the part # so basically it can't be ordered?

Here is a picture below that shows the # 66300JA that shows four across which is the female part but look closely there is no male # and no -------- that go to the clips WTF? it's similar to 66810E but that's just one per vehicle and it doesn't have the double head to slide in and attach underneath the cowl that pops in. Thanks if anyone knows.

Old 07-24-2008, 12:48 AM   #2
samms95s14se
Zilvia Member

samms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enough
So for anyone that might ever need these and read this..... I found out by going to a junk yard but of course no S14 there at all so since I was there I started looking at the cowl's of other nissans and sure enough I found them on the 91-94 nissan sentra's that have a big cowl. And the online dealer doesn't even show a part or part # for that on the 91-94 sentra so I don't know how anyone would ever get these new again?
Old 07-24-2008, 12:57 AM   #3
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
I recently purchased an entire cowl new from the dealer and they came preinstalled on it, so I'm assuming they don't sell them seperate.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote