Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 08-07-2018, 07:20 PM   #1
s13coupe92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
s13coupe92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
s13 derale adjustable electric fan controller

I just bought a derale adjustable electric fan controller to run my altima fans in my s13. I've been researching a lot of wiring it all up and I've figured that out but I do have some questions regarding running a separate circuit for a manual switch to turn the fans on low. Now the derale relay has a manual override switch leg that I could use to to override the system and turn the fans on high. I'm not looking to toggle the fans from off to high speed. I want to toggle from off to low speed. And then let the deralerelay and temp probe kick them over to high speed when the desired temp is reached. Is this even possible? Or will I have to just have to use derale relay on 1 fan which would only run on high speed when the desired temp is reached and then a separate relay for the 2nd fan to manually switch on low. Any help is much appreciated. I'm not asking how to wire these I'd just like to know if I can use a circuit to run each fan speed basically.
s13coupe92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links