Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 12-15-2016, 12:46 PM   #1
SandmanST6

Trader Rating: (3)
SandmanST6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
S14.5 Sr20det for sale

I am leaving for basic training soon, and I will no longer be able to care my car the correct way. I have built this car from the ground up and have invested much of my time and money into this build. I did not cut any corners everything has been done the right way to provide a strong motor with reliable pulls . This car produces 400 hp to the rear wheels at 18 pounds of boost.The tune is very conservative you can easily increase the timing and boost and the car will be fine . I choose a more daily approach to how the motor was tuned . It is run on an Aem standalone system . I have maintained this car very well, regular oil changes fully synthetic 10w 40 mobile 1. It has a QX1 ( Ivory pearl) Nissan paint job as well as a head turning front end with all OEM parts. I get many complements on this build everywhere I go.

The car is about 95% complete, it could use a catch can set up and the A/C has a leak that I cannot locate. If you don't want A/C you can pull the system out, I left it in to give the buyer the option. The driver door hinges could be replaced, they work fine but i have brand new ones from Nissan. Rims could use a respray( ill be getting this done soon anyway). Lastly the car currently does not have an E brake installed. I have an OEM E-brake and some brand new R33 E brake cables that took months to get a hold of. However I dont have the time to tackle that project. The rest of the car is ready to go, she starts right up and drives great. I really enjoyed building this car I hope the next owner can appreciate it. 240's are getting harder and harder to find.

I am in no dire need to sell, I'm waiting for what I know the car is worth. I will list the major modifications below but I cant possible name them all. Please no joy rides and serious offers only. I'm looking for cash mostly about 11k OBO. Might consider some trades offer up the worst i can say is no, just no bikes please. Feel free to contact me via txt or phone 727-252-3610 I have clean title in hand. If I don't answer I'm probably training and ill get beck to you as soon as I can thank you for looking, my name is Robert .

Body-
QX1 paintjob ( Nissan factory color)
S15 full metal front end conversion
Seibon Carbon fiber hood
g35 7 spoke rims 18"
Matched Valences JDM
JDM rear bumper
Side skirts
GT carbon fiber wing

Motor-
Notch top Sr20det
Wiring Specialties Sr20det engine harness. (VVT wired in )
Aem EMS Series 1
Garret Gt 35r turbocharger .63 ar
Custom T3 manifold
44 mm tial wastegate
50mm tial BOV
custom intake manifold with Q45 throttle body
IACV Wired in (sits beautifuly at 1100 rpms)
Apexi head gasket
Wiseco pistons
Greddy rocker arm stoppers
New oem lifters
New CAS sensor
New TPS sensor
New Speed sensor
New Battery
120 amp alternator
Aeromotive FPR
Mishimoto radiator (Brand New)
Blitz intercooler 3"
Custome wire tuck
Battery relocated to the trunk
Costume 4" exhaust

Suspension and Handling
BC coil overs
spl tension rods
Z32 break booster ( 1 inch)
R33 breaks all around ( Powder coated Gold)
2 piece AMS rotors in front 296mm x 32mm
SS break lines
Brand NEW Bridgestone Potenza 255/35/18R
Nitto NT555 Rear Tire 275/40/18ZR

Strong transmission
- Redline fully synthetic oil (fresh)
-LSD

Interior
All factory interior
Momo steering wheel
NRG quick release hub
Kicker speakers all around
Sony head unit
Silvia floor mats

Last edited by SandmanST6; 12-15-2016 at 06:27 PM..
SandmanST6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links