Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-10-2017, 08:43 AM   #91
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
To a T. Seriously BotW is by FAR the greatest game I've ever played.

It did deliver on everything it said it would, and has the potential for like endless play. I didnt play it as much as i thought i would, usually i end up just wandering aimlessly doing little quests.
I feel kinda like if they would have put more customizable skyrim-esque elements to it, it would be more fun for me. It seems kinda like they concentrated on making everything freakin huge. Also weapons breaking all the time kinda removes the awe and appreciation of getting good/rare equipment.
The difficulty of battle is just right though.

It doesnt have the same spirit as the other games, but i guess thats to be expected since it is so different.

Not my top zelda game, but its still pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2018, 05:59 PM   #92
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
More evidence Nintendo is one of the greatest companies to ever exist. Their need to innovate versus imitate is so incredible and inspiring.

https://www.theverge.com/platform/am...e-release-date

You can turn into a whole fucking robot and smash shit! So cool.
Old 01-18-2018, 08:35 AM   #93
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
^^^That looks incredible. With a 6 month old and a soon to be 4 year old, I find that I haven't had much time for gaming over the past few years and am not consoleless for the first time in maybe 30 years... Trying to think of what system to pick up next considering, I won't be playing it too much, but when I do, it probably gonna be party games that the kids can join in on. Was thinking of getting a used Wii, or some Xbox 1 Kinect games, but this Switch shit right HERE just changed the game up... Plus not having to pay for monthly online access appeals to me now too... Haven't owned a Nintendo system since the N64 in the 90's... I think I'm coming back!
Old 01-18-2018, 12:50 PM   #94
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Just an FYI, Nintendo is going to start charging for their online service at some point. But pricing for a year will be more reasonable, at something around the $20~ mark.
Old 01-18-2018, 02:14 PM   #95
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I’d expect them to charge something once they officially announce it.