Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-12-2018, 02:51 PM   #9361
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
Anyone have a clean setup for componet speakers in there interior? Im a bit of an audio guy but dont want to cut a hole in my clean door cards , I also have power mirrors so i doubt I have space behind it to mount them. Any where else to run tweeters? Might have to buy some gktech mirrors since there manual and pretty good quality.
I put tweeters in the stock location on an S14. Even had stock wiring taped up under the dash (have to remove dash to cut the loose tho).
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2018, 05:39 PM   #9362
Xaser
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Xaser is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
Nice! I want one so bad but bought the sohc version ;/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if you change the whole tach dont work?

the both tach are same bolts and size
Xaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 03:24 PM   #9363
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by potatomonkey99 View Post
Anyone have ideas for some low-key gauge mounting places in an s13? I don't want to get rid of my center vents, or drill into my dash bc its clean. I also got a double din headunit so no gauges there ( •᷄⌓•᷅ ) I would like to keep the interior looking relatively stock or low key.
I have developed exactly what you are looking for. Keep an eye out in the next couple of weeks. I will be advertising them here under my business account.
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 03:25 PM   #9364
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Anderson View Post
I have developed exactly what you are looking for. Keep an eye out in the next couple of weeks. I will be advertising them here under my business account.

[emoji102][emoji102][emoji102][emoji102] what’s your website

Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 07:59 AM   #9365
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
deadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews

Had to do it...

IG Holy_khal
deadghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 12:27 PM   #9366
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

potatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Anderson View Post
Any update on this?
potatomonkey99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 08:35 AM   #9367
DRFT180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Finished redoing my trunk so that it's usable again. I'm surprised by how much noise I was able to cut out by just doing this. I don't even have to turn the radio up when driving on the interstate.

Lined the trunk with Boom Mat and the underside of my new floor panel with Under Carpet Lite.

I'm planning on doing the rest of the interior also.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

S14 Build
DRFT180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 06:55 PM   #9368
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Just installed some new OEM headlight and wiper stalks. Its honestly the best thing I've ever done to the interior of my car. It's amazing how something so simple can make everything look and feel so much newer.

Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 08:27 AM   #9369
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFT180 View Post
Finished redoing my trunk so that it's usable again. I'm surprised by how much noise I was able to cut out by just doing this. I don't even have to turn the radio up when driving on the interstate.
This turned out really nice! I just did the same thing recently and it helps a lot. Not sure why I waited so many years to sort that out, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustys14 View Post
Just installed some new OEM headlight and wiper stalks. Its honestly the best thing I've ever done to the interior of my car. It's amazing how something so simple can make everything look and feel so much newer.
I just replaced mine as well this spring- such an improvement! They feel different than the 25 year old ones they replaced, haha.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 08:29 AM   #9370
nosuitorty

nosuitorty is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
[emoji102][emoji102][emoji102][emoji102] what’s your website

Also curious

nosuitorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 11:43 AM   #9371
SidewaysTaco
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
SidewaysTaco is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Last update of my cefiro with mats and non-potato pictures.

Old 05-30-2018, 02:22 PM   #9372
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Yo your car is badASS!!!!
Old 06-13-2018, 06:50 PM   #9373
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
NVM, bump a badass thread!!

Last edited by DJTTon; 06-13-2018 at 07:28 PM..
DJTTon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:59 PM   #9374
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
I just replaced mine as well this spring- such an improvement! They feel different than the 25 year old ones they replaced, haha.

Where are you guys buying new ones at a decent price?

Old 06-14-2018, 07:22 AM   #9375
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.E View Post
Where are you guys buying new ones at a decent price?
As far as the S13 goes, the wiper switch is still available new from Nissan. Turn signal stalk is discontinued but can still be purchased from places like Rock Auto etc.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 06-14-2018, 03:32 PM   #9376
Jonathong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
Jonathong is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
As far as the S13 goes, the wiper switch is still available new from Nissan. Turn signal stalk is discontinued but can still be purchased from places like Rock Auto etc.
Do you by any chance have the part number for the wiper switch? Slowly restoring the interior on my s13. Also amazing job with everything you have done/continue to do with your hatch!
Jonathong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 04:52 PM   #9377
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathong View Post
do you by any chance have the part number for the wiper switch? Slowly restoring the interior on my s13. Also amazing job with everything you have done/continue to do with your hatch!
#25260-44f00
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:13 AM   #9378
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathong View Post
Do you by any chance have the part number for the wiper switch? Slowly restoring the interior on my s13. Also amazing job with everything you have done/continue to do with your hatch!
Thank you! This gent beat me to the part number but he is correct.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 06-18-2018, 09:26 AM   #9379
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I wonder if they still sell the jdm ones new. I think im just gonna send my silvia ones to that cpl hardy guy to refinish them.
e30gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:26 AM   #9380
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30gangsta View Post
I wonder if they still sell the jdm ones new. I think im just gonna send my silvia ones to that cpl hardy guy to refinish them.

Yeah ron is the best. Im having him do mine as well.

Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:29 AM   #9381
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Also ive been looking for checkered matts for a while now, but I cant seem to find any stateside for a rhd s13. Any suggestions yall?
e30gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 10:20 AM   #9382
oLemurs
Zilvia Member

oLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura about
i know its not perfect but im proud of it

compared to almost a year ago
oLemurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 11:49 AM   #9383
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by oLemurs View Post
i know its not perfect but im proud of it
Try getting rid of the ebay steering wheel.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:01 PM   #9384
oLemurs
Zilvia Member

oLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Try getting rid of the ebay steering wheel.
yea that was on the list of things to do after i paint it, it came on the car anyways.
Old 06-20-2018, 02:10 PM   #9385
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Interior shots, before and after Dildo knob

More coming very soon
Old 06-20-2018, 05:14 PM   #9386
barnyard240sx

barnyard240sx is an unknown quantity at this point

barnyard240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 05:16 PM   #9387
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
^^ I cant stand the dildo knob bro...seriously I dont understand the fad. The Bride panels look good.
Old 06-20-2018, 05:53 PM   #9388
barnyard240sx

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
^^ I cant stand the dildo knob bro...seriously I dont understand the fad. The Bride panels look good.
Yeah shift knobs definitely going away
Old 06-20-2018, 06:21 PM   #9389
oLemurs
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnyard240sx View Post
Yeah shift knobs definitely going away
oh wow nice interior, what kind of headunit is that?
Old 06-20-2018, 11:27 PM   #9390
barnyard240sx

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLemurs View Post
oh wow nice interior, what kind of headunit is that?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1