Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-26-2008, 04:10 PM   #1
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
at 70 you should lose your license

FUCKING OLD PEOPLE. when they're not driving the wrong way down a parking lot, or getting double wide handicap spaces installed at the grocery store because they can't park straight, or murdering people by driving through farmer's markets, they're rearending me. i FUCKING HATE old people, they should not be allowed to drive. scenario.

on a two lane road. an emergency vehicle comes cruising in the opposite direction, siren blaring, lights on. everybody pulls over and lets him pass. while i'm still stopped, waiting for the person in front of me to go, this old fuck behind me just hits the gas from a dead stop and plows into me like i wasn't there.
so i pull over and get out of my car and ask for insurance information. old fuck's wife is all "you should have moved the light's green, turpey turrr!!" all raving and old and shit. so i ask for insurance info again. douchebag hands me an expired insurance card. i'm now late for work, the damage is barely noticeable, and i'd been meaning to repaint the back bumper anyway. so i write down the info off the expired card, and the old man swears he's up to date. the old bitch starts asking for my info. i tell her i'll give it to their insurance agency, or the police if they don't have insurance, and get on my way.
yes i should have called the cops right there to get an accident report. but again, the damage is brutally minor, and i'm obviously not at fault. i might still get the shaft though. and even a police report wouldn't change that.

FUCKING OLD FAGGOT FUCKS. DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.
Old 04-26-2008, 04:14 PM   #2
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
give em all sub 50cc scooters that way they can only hurt themselves (and as an added bonus, they can only get on the road when the weather is super perfect)

but yeah, ive thought the same thing before, especially after my grandmother took my car to the store and blacked out backing down the driveway.

good thing there was a pine tree there to put a taco shaped dent in my car...i mean...save her life...

it was my 66 bug too, so when she hit it, she hit it hard enough that i had to change pulleys on the engine because they got fucked by the body panel hitting them while they were spinninng...
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:15 PM   #3
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
At 70, you should just die. Nobody needs to be 100+ years old. They don't contribute anything but sewage and annoyances. They take too much upkeep. The human body wasn't designed for a century of use, and it's apparent looking at the aged lump of skin and tissue that we call a 'great, great, great grandparent.' Just get to 70-80 and keel over.

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
WagDatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:18 PM   #4
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
FUCKING OLD PEOPLE. when they're not driving the wrong way down a parking lot, or getting double wide handicap spaces installed at the grocery store because they can't park straight, or murdering people by driving through farmer's markets, they're rearending me. i FUCKING HATE old people, they should not be allowed to drive. scenario.
I whole heartedly agree. Just yesterday some old motherfucker driving like a manic almost ran me into the center divide! Almost killed my baby, and the two fine beezies with me.

Just make a bus system specifically for octogenarians or some shit.

Soylent Green ftw...
Old 04-26-2008, 04:24 PM   #5
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
I whole heartedly agree. Just yesterday some old motherfucker driving like a manic almost ran me into the center divide!

Just make a bus system specifically for octogenarians or some shit.

Soylent green ftw...
somebody should throw an old faggot fuck festival in a big open area, like at 2pm before they go to sleep. metamucil and denture glue for everybody. and then while they're all loading up on fiber and gluing their teeth, IN COME THE SCOOPS and they all get shoveled up and turned into fucking food.

SOYLENT GREEN IS OLD ASSHOLES
Old 04-26-2008, 04:30 PM   #6
2ilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i would make them re-take their drivers test at like 50, then 60, and 70
Old 04-26-2008, 04:33 PM   #7
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ilvia View Post
nonononononononooooooo! every year! dont give em 10 whole years to start sucking! who can say how much damage would happen in 10 years!
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:33 PM   #8
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ilvia View Post
i think that you should be fine up through 70, and then you have to take it once a year. i'm sure there are plenty of non-retarded, pants-pooping old people out there. but we need to weed out the depends adult diapers, briefs shitting crew.
Old 04-26-2008, 04:34 PM   #9
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
My favorite is the "Old man McGee Middle Finger"

I once had this guy almost sideswipe me so i honked at him. He rolls his window down and screams "GO TO HELL YOU DARN ASSHOLE!" Then proceeded to give me the finger. I dont know, seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.

I think there should be a mandatory drivers test every 2 years after you hit 60 years old.
*edit* nevermind, someone already beat me to it hahaha.
Old 04-26-2008, 04:39 PM   #10
scooz14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
scooz14 has a spectacular aura aboutscooz14 has a spectacular aura aboutscooz14 has a spectacular aura aboutscooz14 has a spectacular aura aboutscooz14 has a spectacular aura aboutscooz14 has a spectacular aura aboutscooz14 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i think it should be every other year after 60 you need to take a 30min road test

30min every other year is not that bad. it would eliminate a lot of traffic around here
scooz14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:41 PM   #11
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Old 04-26-2008, 04:44 PM   #12
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
I think not only old people but everyone should have to go back once every 5 years to take a driving test and make the driving test harder than it is to cut down on stupid people that shouldn't be driving anyways.
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:47 PM   #13
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Old 04-26-2008, 04:49 PM   #14
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
Few years ago When i had my S14, I was making a left turn at a 4 way stop sign road cross. as I was turning in front of an old men with a buick, he just drove his car forward and dent my front passenger side bumper corner. As soon as he ran into me, i can see his wife turn around and gave him a punch. The old fuck said the damage was not bad and maybe i should just chill because he does not have money to repair it for me. so my bro told me maybe i should just let him go because the damage was too light to claim the insurance . ....so I just let him go without asking any repair. the old dude was very happy.

Another story of mine is when i brought my brand new solara which was not even a month old yet, i got right side impacted by an old men in an old subaru who came out from the side road (i was at a main street). He was only looking at his right side but not his left side (the direction of where i am coming from). I saw his visual direction and i horned hard to warn him because i could see his car was lightly moving forward. Later the old man accused me ran the stop sign, but the good thing is police report noted it was clearly his fault (i don't have damn stop sign on my road) and his insurance finally fixed my car after investigation.

Last edited by RiversideS13; 04-26-2008 at 06:42 PM..
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:49 PM   #15
quentinchan
Leaky Injector

quentinchan is making his/her stupidity well-knownquentinchan is making his/her stupidity well-knownquentinchan is making his/her stupidity well-knownquentinchan is making his/her stupidity well-known
well wait until you get to 70!
quentinchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:55 PM   #16
Phil703
Leaky Injector

Phil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversideS13 View Post
When i had my S14, I was making left turn at a 4 way stop sign road cross. as i proceed making left turn in front of him, he just drove his car forward and dent my front passenger side bumper corner. As soon as he ran into me, i can see his wife turn around and gave him a blow. old fuck said the damage was not bad and maybe i should just chill because he does not have money to repair it for me. so my bro told me maybe i should just let him go because the damage was too light to claim the insurance too. ....the old dude was very happy.

when i had brought my brand new solara which was not even a month yet, i got side impacted by an old men who came out from the side road (i was at a main street) who was only looking at his right side but not his left side (where i am coming from). I saw his visual direction and i even horned hard to warn him, i also had witness that i was driving straight and sound my horn before the collision. Later the old man accused me ran the stop sign, but good thing police report noted it was clearly his fault (i don't have damn stop sign on my road) and his insurance fixed my car.
You need to learn proper english, I can't understand word your saying.. :hammer:

Anyways, Old people should die at like 50. They're completely useless..
Phil703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 05:05 PM   #17
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
It bothers me sometimes... but I'm just like... "they're old" so whatever. Haha. I've saved so many old people from getting in accidents it's ridiculous(by moving out of their way, stopping for them, etc.).

One time I'm going down this one lane road as I exit off of a main road. I get to the end where it's a stop sign. There's someone facing me, but they can only go left, in front of me, into a little crescent(if they went straight it would be into oncoming traffic on a major road... aka the one I just came off of. I can go straight or right.). I'm waiting... waiting... give the old man the wave. He just stares at me. I'm just like wtf and go straight. I look in my rear view mirror and he's just cruising down this one way exit the wrong way. I drove back out onto the major road and miraculously there was no 10 car pileup like expected.

It blew my mind though. Did he not notice it was impossible for two car to fit... hence ONE WAY. OH, and the signs?! He would have had to basically pull a u-turn to get onto the road once he got to the end.

I just don't plan on getting that old.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 05:05 PM   #18
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
I agree, my crazy grandma took her drivers test and got 100% but only had to take the written half. Make them take the full driving test with the most nazi guy at the DMV, get them off the road.

So many bad drivers out here in Alabama and 90% of them are old as fuck.
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 05:18 PM   #19
jibanez
Leaky Injector

jibanez will become famous soon enoughjibanez will become famous soon enoughjibanez will become famous soon enoughjibanez will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by quentinchan View Post
well wait until you get to 70!
haha for reals
jibanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 05:38 PM   #20
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
old people are cool!

they just shouldn't drive.

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 05:41 PM   #21
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW20Racer View Post
give em all sub 50cc scooters that way they can only hurt themselves (and as an added bonus, they can only get on the road when the weather is super perfect)

but yeah, ive thought the same thing before, especially after my grandmother took my car to the store and blacked out backing down the driveway.

good thing there was a pine tree there to put a taco shaped dent in my car...i mean...save her life...

it was my 66 bug too, so when she hit it, she hit it hard enough that i had to change pulleys on the engine because they got fucked by the body panel hitting them while they were spinninng...
just one of many hysterical comments i've read this week on zilvia hahaha

edit: just finished reading every other post and i am literally sitting on the couch laughing to myself.

My dad's motto is:

WATCH out for people driving Buicks, Crown Victorias, people with Handicapped plates, and when you can't see the head of the driver over the seat.

God i can't stop laughing

Daily driven
jspaeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:39 PM   #22
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil703 View Post
You need to learn proper english, I can't understand word your saying.. :hammer:

Anyways, Old people should die at like 50. They're completely useless..
lol sorry i was not really pay attention while i was typing. fixed
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:01 PM   #23
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
sorry bout the old people hitting you, but every person that hits you will belong to some group. for example the last asshat (and only one) I have hit or been in an accident with was a mexican. so should I say that all mexicans can not have a drivers license? no. ofcourse not.

I often think the same thing, but know that some day I might be 70, and if i can't drive I will gut myself with a spoon.

I think they should have more frequent tests from D.M.V due to how quickly there physical conditions can change.

once again sorry bout your accident. let us know if you fix it.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:22 PM   #24
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
sorry bout the old people hitting you, but every person that hits you will belong to some group. for example the last asshat (and only one) I have hit or been in an accident with was a mexican. so should I say that all mexicans can not have a drivers license? no. ofcourse not.

I often think the same thing, but know that some day I might be 70, and if i can't drive I will gut myself with a spoon.

I think they should have more frequent tests from D.M.V due to how quickly there physical conditions can change.

once again sorry bout your accident. let us know if you fix it.
i've been hit by:
my friends (THREE TIMES, so whiteyX3)
high school girls on cell phones (HSGOCP X2)
old guy (old guy x1)
hoosier in a truck (rednex X1)

but i still think that old people should be tested annually for competence. because they're deteriorating.
i also think that it should be infinitely harder to GET a license in this country.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:26 PM   #25
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WagDatto View Post
At 70, you should just die. Nobody needs to be 100+ years old.
But if there are no people over 70 then who will vote?!!
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:49 PM   #26
flip3d
Zilvia FREAK!

flip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to flip3d
Old people are funny. Because they're so senile, they say whatever the fuck they want. Plus, they usually have good life experience stories.
flip3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:51 PM   #27
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Likely someday you'll be that old, and the roles will be somewhat reversed, just remember that. lol

I think mandatory re-testing for anyone over say 55 or so is a good idea. Make them do a medical and/or road test every 2-3 after. If they don't like it? Tough, they just have to realize they're aging. My grandfather took it like a man, realized there was stuff he couldn't do anymore.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:06 PM   #28
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I have to agree, some old people are unbearable. They're always bitching about 5 cents of tax and shit. Keep up with the times!

But hey, some of them are sweet. Always nice to meet nice old people.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:22 PM   #29
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
I've had an old person run a stop sign and nearly side swipe me and another one cruising in the center divide almost causing a head on collision (if I didn't get out of the way..lucky no cars behind me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift-it View Post
I think not only old people but everyone should have to go back once every 5 years to take a driving test and make the driving test harder than it is to cut down on stupid people that shouldn't be driving anyways.

That sounds like a good idea.
Old 04-26-2008, 11:44 PM   #30
PhilthyS13
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (4)
PhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Unfortunately, old people run the country. A majority of them vote, while people our age hardly vote. So a majority of the politicians who get elected are assclowns, and as a result retarded laws get passed.

Politicians are scared to pass laws that would require sexagenarians, septuagenarians or octogenarians to test every year. They know who controls the elections.

As for people saying old people should die at 60, don't you have grandparents? Would you want them dead at 60 as well?