Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: What color should I print this?
neon green on black 17 19.32%
blue on black 6 6.82%
yellow on black 3 3.41%
white on black 37 42.05%
red on black 22 25.00%
Other (Leave a comment) 3 3.41%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 12:47 PM   #1
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Import Bible SR20DET Shirt VOTE!

Buy it now @ http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=198160

Last edited by kyoru; 06-16-2008 at 10:55 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2008, 01:06 PM   #2
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I like the white. More detailed.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:08 PM   #3
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
i'll jump on that red and black all day or the yellow on black
Old 06-04-2008, 06:41 PM   #4
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
I say make a few of each, even though I voted for neon green. Neon pink NEEDS to be an option.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:29 PM   #5
slidetankslide

slidetankslide is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to slidetankslide
+1 for pink!
Old 06-04-2008, 11:01 PM   #6
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
gotta go red...

(car red, valve covers are red, i love red)
Old 06-04-2008, 11:38 PM   #7
one_flip
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
one_flip is a glorious beacon of lightone_flip is a glorious beacon of lightone_flip is a glorious beacon of lightone_flip is a glorious beacon of lightone_flip is a glorious beacon of lightone_flip is a glorious beacon of lightone_flip is a glorious beacon of lightone_flip is a glorious beacon of lightone_flip is a glorious beacon of lightone_flip is a glorious beacon of lightone_flip is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yes I tied it for the WHITE/BLACK Tees!!!! wHoOoOp!!!
Old 06-05-2008, 04:12 AM   #8
Inland180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Inland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inland180
red it is! White is cool too though

Feedback LINK
Old 06-05-2008, 08:24 AM   #9
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
I voted, blue, It pops well- most people seem to like the red but hey, its your shirt good sir.

Good luck,
Mike
Old 06-05-2008, 02:38 PM   #10
vehicle_5

vehicle_5 is an unknown quantity at this point
I vote green on black! White on black looks good too!! The other colors seem too dark and would make it harder to make out the picture.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:31 PM   #11
redtop91
Leaky Injector

redtop91 is making a name for him/her selfredtop91 is making a name for him/her self
Another +1 for pink!
Old 06-05-2008, 10:46 PM   #12
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
how bout gold on black or silver on black. Better yet how about KA24DE shirts?

因果関係の流れ
Old 06-05-2008, 11:11 PM   #13
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
thanks for the vote guys, as for the KA24DE I'm not sure if it will sell but if you can round up a lot of guys I'm down.

Old 06-06-2008, 09:42 AM   #14
renegade_ewok
Zilvia Junkie

renegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to behold
white or red on black I would say, either would be badass...
Old 06-06-2008, 10:35 PM   #15
xelitex
Leaky Injector

xelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymore
Ill take a KA24DE one if its made...pink on black and blue on black ^_^
Old 06-07-2008, 04:54 AM   #16
tanks13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
tanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tanks13 Send a message via Yahoo to tanks13
I like the green on black... If these get made.. Will there be a 3xL for fatty? ... Maybe special order?(4xL to be completely safe)
Old 06-07-2008, 09:11 AM   #17
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
wow nice detail work!!! i voted on the neon green
Old 06-07-2008, 10:19 AM   #18
omgjacki

omgjacki is making his/her stupidity well-knownomgjacki is making his/her stupidity well-knownomgjacki is making his/her stupidity well-knownomgjacki is making his/her stupidity well-known
I voted for white on black. I don't care for bright colors on black as much. Maybe a green shirt with white. Hm... I like white on green.
Old 06-07-2008, 10:42 AM   #19
xblack240x
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
xblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xblack240x
I voted for white on black but the red on black isn't that bad either.
Old 06-07-2008, 02:25 PM   #20
Silverstreek
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Silverstreek is just really niceSilverstreek is just really niceSilverstreek is just really niceSilverstreek is just really niceSilverstreek is just really niceSilverstreek is just really niceSilverstreek is just really niceSilverstreek is just really niceSilverstreek is just really niceSilverstreek is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i'd take a ka24de.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:11 AM   #21
97KATURBOSILVIA
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (-1)
97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Shirts rocks no matter what color but, i favor white and blue on black. GL
Old 06-08-2008, 09:03 PM   #22
spool3n240
Leaky Injector

spool3n240 is not welcome here anymorespool3n240 is not welcome here anymorespool3n240 is not welcome here anymorespool3n240 is not welcome here anymorespool3n240 is not welcome here anymorespool3n240 is not welcome here anymorespool3n240 is not welcome here anymorespool3n240 is not welcome here anymore
dude i want one so bad
Old 06-11-2008, 08:15 AM   #23
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by spool3n240 View Post
dude i want one so bad
next week my friend

Old 06-11-2008, 10:31 AM   #24
huffandpuff00
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
huffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
black on white would look the best
Old 06-11-2008, 04:27 PM   #25
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
The red on black is dope. It looks sick. I'm deff. getting one of these.
Old 06-11-2008, 04:52 PM   #26
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I vote..

green/black
white/black
red/black

in that order
Old 06-11-2008, 07:32 PM   #27
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Any ideas when we will be able to order these??
Old 06-15-2008, 05:22 PM   #28
KasperSlide
Zilvia Member

KasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choices
blue!!!!!!! and make them 3xl!!!!!
Old 06-16-2008, 10:55 AM   #29
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

preorder/group buy up @ http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=198160

Closed Thread