Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Which Chassis
#1 Red Hatch $1,200 34 39.53%
#2 Red Coupe $1,300 13 15.12%
#3 Blk Coupe $1,800 39 45.35%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 09:57 PM   #1
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Drift Shell

The winner is......

NONE! (would have been #3 black coupe though)

A great deal popped up and I got this~~~

Perfectly clean, 1995 wingless trunk zenki for $1,500!

Keep an eye out, Kansas kids will be drifting legit this summer!

James Fries

Lets pretend for a moment that a serious drift event was getting ready to go down in my back water state and I've decided that drifting my daily driven kouki into a wall is not an option.
I just want a legit chassis to learn/excel on.

Here are my 3 prime choices of shells for drift/track car.
(Shells because I have a sr20det sitting in my garage)

#1 Red Hatch -$900 Ka sittin in the bay, just isn't hooked up. Paint is gay but fuck it. No sunroof/Frame rails are straight and clean. Car is close so total after putting on a trailer home :$1,200.00

#2 Red Coupe -$800 Blown Ka, paint/body is clean as hell. Frame rails are straight tiny bit of surface rust. Car has aftermarket sunroof.
Trailer total: $1,300.00

#3 Black Coupe -$1,350 Blown KA, Paint/body is clean. Frame rails/body is rust fucking free. Missing a hub cap , slick top/no sunroof.
Trailer total: $1,800.00

Last edited by Fries; 04-01-2008 at 12:18 PM.. Reason: The winner is....
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2008, 10:50 PM   #2
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i voted number 1, it has a good motor (i think?), no sunroof, and its the cheapest.

number 3 was a close second, but thats a lot for a car with a blown motor unless you plan to swap, if you do, this would be my choice.

as for #2, non OEM sunroofs are bad news, i'd stay away from that.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:52 PM   #3
sac
Zilvia Addict

sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
well i see alot more hatch's here in SLC. i say go for a coupe! BUT if your just using it to learn from.. go with the cheapest thing possible!!
Old 03-13-2008, 12:24 AM   #4
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Makes sense to get the hatch. Just learning and cheapest option. Plus you won't have to do the swap right away. I prefer coupes (stiffer and lighter) and don't like the aftermarket sunroof so I say get #1 or #3. Personally I'd try to talk down the seller on three and go for that that's why I voted for #3.
Old 03-13-2008, 03:00 PM   #5
shade
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Number 1. The cheapest one with a motor that isn't blown. Its also a base model too.

Depends on taste. Hatch or Coupe.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:03 PM   #6
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
I really say #1. Sounds like the easiest to me.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:31 PM   #7
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I have a hatch but want a coupe for extra. So thus I voted for coupe.

But which one? ohhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 03-13-2008, 08:33 PM   #8
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
coupe is better; and the cheaper one with straight frame rail should be fine!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-13-2008, 10:16 PM   #9
s13.dark1
Zilvia Member

s13.dark1 is making a name for him/her selfs13.dark1 is making a name for him/her self
i say #3 ya its more money but it sounds like the body looks nice. plus coupes r way better
Old 03-14-2008, 04:28 PM   #10
Palmer
Leaky Injector

Palmer is making a name for him/her selfPalmer is making a name for him/her self
What ever you do get a coupe. I'd get the blk coupe personally but, if its going to be a drift car than its probably gonna recieve its fair share of dents and scratches.
Old 03-15-2008, 01:01 PM   #11
khoadogg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khoadogg
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13.dark1 View Post
plus coupes r way better
love the logic! I'd get #3 just for that reason
Old 03-16-2008, 10:42 AM   #12
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
coupe ftw! love all s-chassis but go with a coupe for this one. either of them, if you want the moon roof get that, its cheaper.
Old 03-18-2008, 12:21 PM   #13
driftyour40
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
driftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
DAMMIT, I voted before reading the post. I voted for the black coupe, but for what your looking for I would go with the black hatch.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:18 PM   #14
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Winner updated