Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 10:15 PM   #31
aznfab213
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (55)
aznfab213 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Why the hell would you want a right hand drive car that will only make it that much harder to drive in ca. Unless it is a pure track car or show car it is pointless..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2012, 10:33 PM   #32
oscarsx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
oscarsx is making his/her stupidity well-knownoscarsx is making his/her stupidity well-knownoscarsx is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
good trolling, <3
Old 03-30-2012, 10:43 PM   #33
SilviaxReignz

Trader Rating: (0)
SilviaxReignz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthewinner View Post
Then you shouldn't be asking fucking dumb question. If it were that easy to own a silvia, dont you think your mom and grandma wouldnt be rocking these?:
You are so weak but keep it up! I enjoy haters, anything else?
Old 03-30-2012, 10:47 PM   #34
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaxReignz View Post
You are so weak but keep it up! I enjoy haters, anything else?
I remember 10 years ago when I was building cars and into the scene you were watching power rangers and pokemon in the 6th grade. Now you're old enough to ask for advice without the decency to search the internet and tell us that we're haters. Nobody is hating on you playboy because as far as I am concerned you're sitting at your moms house typing your replies baller, or maybe from that sweet ass iphone you got saving up your paychecks at dairy queen.

Whatever the case may be, you don't have the car you're even asking about and even if you were close to obtaining it, it's CLEARLY OBVIOUS YOUR PARENTS WOULD BE PAYING OR CO-SIGNING FOR IT.

So if anyone is hating it's your mom and dad because you're too fresh to drive around in a kia that wont attract legal attention because bitches love drift cars and stupid ass jordans that were popular when I was a kid.

You don't like the attitude here, nicoclub, google, and plenty of shops are out there for you to get laughed at. But at least we had the decency to let you down easy while you're getting defensive and pussy hurt little boy.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:47 PM   #35
jodett

jodett is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 03-30-2012, 10:52 PM   #36
SilviaxReignz

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznfab213 View Post
Why the hell would you want a right hand drive car that will only make it that much harder to drive in ca. Unless it is a pure track car or show car it is pointless..
Because a RHD car would be killer
Old 03-30-2012, 11:01 PM   #37
SilviaxReignz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I remember 10 years ago when I was building cars and into the scene you were watching power rangers and pokemon in the 6th grade. Now you're old enough to ask for advice without the decency to search the internet and tell us that we're haters. Nobody is hating on you playboy because as far as I am concerned you're sitting at your moms house typing your replies baller, or maybe from that sweet ass iphone you got saving up your paychecks at dairy queen.

Whatever the case may be, you don't have the car you're even asking about and even if you were close to obtaining it, it's CLEARLY OBVIOUS YOUR PARENTS WOULD BE PAYING OR CO-SIGNING FOR IT.

So if anyone is hating it's your mom and dad because you're too fresh to drive around in a kia that wont attract legal attention because bitches love drift cars and stupid ass jordans that were popular when I was a kid.

You don't like the attitude here, nicoclub, google, and plenty of shops are out there for you to get laughed at. But at least we had the decency to let you down easy while you're getting defensive and pussy hurt little boy.
Best reply yet! Can anyone top this one? Please! come one come all step right up! Hurryy Hurry Hurry
You do not even phase me
Old 03-30-2012, 11:29 PM   #38
iamthewinner
BANNED

iamthewinner is an unknown quantity at this point
nope he kilt it. im cracking up
Old 03-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #39
Hashiriya415
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
Hashiriya415 will become famous soon enoughHashiriya415 will become famous soon enoughHashiriya415 will become famous soon enoughHashiriya415 will become famous soon enoughHashiriya415 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Hold on everyone, there is another option, I think if a car is somewhere around 15years or older, it has no requirements to be registered in cali. I could be wrong about the year, but I remember I saw somewhere, ok, I said somewhere online, not sure what forum it was. maybe it was more then 15.
so... silviaxreignz, look into that. We know you have your heart on a what is it s13 silvia? but sometimes you have to settle for something older.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:36 PM   #40
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
RHD cars are a pain on us roads especially in socal. blindspots. making left turns, drive thrus, fan boys hounding you LEOs knowing your car is not legit. your best bet is to buy a usdm 240, my friend did that with his tt supras. and drive the rhd car around on those plates, until you get popped and the car impounded. other then that spend your money on building a car you can enjoy and drive. most everybody is telling you its not worth the hassle to have a novelty car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashiriya415 View Post
Hold on everyone, there is another option, I think if a car is somewhere around 15years or older, it has no requirements to be registered in cali. I could be wrong about the year, but I remember I saw somewhere, ok, I said somewhere online, not sure what forum it was. maybe it was more then 15.
so... silviaxreignz, look into that.
california has a requirement to register an out of state car within 31 days i believe of you becoming a resident of the state. i think military and other positions of temporary residency are exempt possibly.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 03-30-2012, 11:43 PM   #41
Zerodragon118
Leaky Injector

Zerodragon118 is an unknown quantity at this point
you should really move to Florida bc u can register almost anything down here i have friends that register anything and everything jdm with the real names on the car and with the jap vin's but driving rhd sucks when you have to make a left turns hell of a blind spot when there is a car in front of you
Old 03-31-2012, 03:34 AM   #42
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Only because I hope some actually does some research and find this thread that I am posting this.

http://www.nhtsa.gov/cars/rules/import/elig100111.pdf

This is a list of all cars eligible for import. If it is not on that list, it is not legal. END OF STORY.

Here is a list of cars PENDING eligibility. It's 2 years old, and has yet to be updated.

http://www.nhtsa.gov/cars/rules/impo...12_01_2010.pdf

Do you think your Nissan Silvia is worth petitioning for specialty/show car exemption ?

http://www.nhtsa.gov/cars/rules/impo...2003022010.pdf

Question number 4 auto disqualifies Silvias with the exception to cars like WeldSport s14 which is multitudes of remarkable craftsmanship and ingenuity.

Here is a list of cars that were approved/disqualified for that exemption

http://www.nhtsa.gov/cars/rules/import/sdlist040109.pdf

Looks like no one has ever tried to import an S15 legally.... if you won the millions of dollars from the recent lotto you could seek it out all the way through and legalize s15's and import them and sell them. But if you won $640,000,000.... I'm sure you would buy other cars.... and fill them with hookers, and do lines of coke off their ass... inside the car... inside the mansions garage you just bought...... in the Bahamas.
Old 03-31-2012, 03:43 AM   #43
DamianN.
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
DamianN. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
Only because I hope some actually does some research and find this thread that I am posting this.

http://www.nhtsa.gov/cars/rules/import/elig100111.pdf

This is a list of all cars eligible for import. If it is not on that list, it is not legal. END OF STORY.

Here is a list of cars PENDING eligibility. It's 2 years old, and has yet to be updated.

http://www.nhtsa.gov/cars/rules/impo...12_01_2010.pdf

Do you think your Nissan Silvia is worth petitioning for specialty/show car exemption ?

http://www.nhtsa.gov/cars/rules/impo...2003022010.pdf

Question number 4 auto disqualifies Silvias with the exception to cars like WeldSport s14 which is multitudes of remarkable craftsmanship and ingenuity.

Here is a list of cars that were approved/disqualified for that exemption

http://www.nhtsa.gov/cars/rules/import/sdlist040109.pdf

Looks like no one has ever tried to import an S15 legally.... if you won the millions of dollars from the recent lotto you could seek it out all the way through and legalize s15's and import them and sell them. But if you won $640,000,000.... I'm sure you would buy other cars.... and fill them with hookers, and do lines of coke off their ass... inside the car... inside the mansions garage you just bought...... in the Bahamas.
You would suffer from the curse of the lotto and die a non horrific death and no one would care and life would go one.
Old 03-31-2012, 03:51 AM   #44
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianN. View Post
You would suffer from the curse of the lotto and die a non horrific death and no one would care and life would go one.
Yeah, probably.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:45 AM   #45
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews

Nothing more to see here

And I write too!
Closed Thread