Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 11:28 PM   #31
DJ-of-E
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
DJ-of-E is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
You, sir, are one confusing person when it comes to definition of top speed.

By the time you mod your 240sx for fastest top speed of 200MPH, it's no longer a 240sx/180sx isn't it? Not the same transmission, bumpers, etc etc etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocn View Post
its not "DRIFT" tax its a "IDIOT" tax Period!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2013, 10:09 AM   #32
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 200mph240sx View Post
I'm not into mile races. I don't want a Supra, my friend has 2. One show car and one daily. I don't just drag race. I do TimeAttack, AutoX and HillClimbs. I just personally want a 240sx with an Sr20 in it that goes more than 200mph in less than a mile.
Stop hating on people who want to see how fast they can go in a 240sx. Who cares how old this thread is. It is actually very informative. Anyone who wants to get rid off governer on their car now can read and see what their top speed could be with current gears. Or use posted info to calculate how much power they will need to achieve their goals.
So, why are you all upset about it idk. I'm not bashing you for only wanting to drift or whatever you do in your 240. So, stop complaining about an old thread that is useful.
Where EXACTLY are you doing these top speed runs? If you're NOT competing in standing mile events then you are doing this shit on a public highway. There aren't very many racetracks in the ENTIRE WORLD that have a mile long straight. That's fucking stupid and immature. That is what I'm "hating" on. This isn't a movie, this is real life. Top speed runs on a public highway, I don't give a fuck how deserted you THINK it is, are retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-of-E View Post
You, sir, are one confusing person when it comes to definition of top speed.

By the time you mod your 240sx for fastest top speed of 200MPH, it's no longer a 240sx/180sx isn't it? Not the same transmission, bumpers, etc etc etc
Not to mention that if your 240sx is set up to go 200mph the gearing and turbo sizing would suck major ass for time attack, autocross, and hillclimbs. Which is what the OP CLAIMS he likes to do with his 240...

I wonder if we're doing some "paper racing" here???
Old 11-22-2013, 12:10 PM   #33
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
OMG! Seriously, this thread is now locked!

Next time, dont dig up a thread thats been dead for over a year!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Closed Thread