Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 04-08-2013, 03:15 PM   #1
djdryon
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
djdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to djdryon Send a message via AIM to djdryon Send a message via MSN to djdryon Send a message via Yahoo to djdryon
need help with ka-t installation

Is there anyone who can help me with installing my turbo system on my 91 240? I can offer free beer, food and maybe cash if needed. I want to get this up and running for this weekend's dyno event. I'm meeting Martin on Thursday to pick up my ecu, so I'm hoping to have everything assembled before then. Just finished cleaning the motor and I'm installing my new mounts and getting the oil pan drilled today or tomorrow. What's left is getting the vacuum houses dealt with and the intake back on. I'm a bit lost at the vacuum hose stage. I'm located in south Seattle near Boeing.

206-898-9182
Byron
Old 04-08-2013, 03:25 PM   #2
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
I would definitely help you but you are bit far.. You would have higher chance of finding someone from NWN but, it's hard to find a nice fella these days.

One thing for sure though. Do not rush your build. this weekend's dyno meet (RS Enthalpy one I assume) is just a Rom tune thing. You can always send your ecu to get it rom tuned in future.
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:49 PM   #3
djdryon
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
djdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to djdryon Send a message via AIM to djdryon Send a message via MSN to djdryon Send a message via Yahoo to djdryon
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
I would definitely help you but you are bit far.. You would have higher chance of finding someone from NWN but, it's hard to find a nice fella these days.

One thing for sure though. Do not rush your build. this weekend's dyno meet (RS Enthalpy one I assume) is just a Rom tune thing. You can always send your ecu to get it rom tuned in future.
Thanks for the offer. Yeah, I had meant to post it there as well, but my friends called me out, and that was the end of the work day.