Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-14-2016, 10:47 PM   #1
dragster2006
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
dragster2006 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
1998 Lexus SC300 WTS/WTT

It's been awhile since I've posted on this forum because i've had a few different cars over the passed year and a half lol, I'm looking to get back into another S-Chassis of some kind. What I have is a 98' SC300 with 215,XXX miles. Black with tan leather interior. Heated/Electric seats, sunroof, self defrosting mirrors. Unfortunately an automatic because they didn't make 5 speeds in 98. The 2J runs strong, plus it gets really good gas mileage surprisingly. Around 22 mpg.

The bad is the trans needs a new speed sensor which I've been using my phone as a backup speedometer because I haven't had the chance to get the car up on a rack. Other than that the car runs like a champ.

I'm asking 2k for it but I'm willing to negotiate. Like I said, looking for a nice S-Chassis to get back into because I miss having one. Hopefully one for a decent price with minimal rust. I really could care less if its a million colors just needs to have a fairly straight body, minimum rust, and preferably a 5 speed. I'd be willing to trade and throw some cash in on my end for a decent car if it is worth it. Thanks.