Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-19-2007, 02:20 PM   #1
Titan Uranus
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Titan Uranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Boost controller question... not a noob question.

Im looking at getting a boost controller. I have delt alot with the greddy Profec b's all types. easy and reliable. I am looking at getting an BLiTZ dual sbc type r. Has anyone delt with one of these had one of these etc etc. The 4 boost settings and what not really interests me and im getting tired of looking at profecs. can anyone give me any insight on wich controller to choose. If i dont hear any negatives about the blitz i might end up going that way. please fill me in .
Titan Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2007, 02:34 PM   #2
johngriff
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
Power Enterprises Guage/Boost Control = KISS
Old 05-19-2007, 09:07 PM   #3
rossfashow
Zilvia Junkie

rossfashow has a spectacular aura aboutrossfashow has a spectacular aura aboutrossfashow has a spectacular aura aboutrossfashow has a spectacular aura aboutrossfashow has a spectacular aura aboutrossfashow has a spectacular aura aboutrossfashow has a spectacular aura about
i have it and you can set 4 different boost settings. its by wastegate percentage depending on what generation you have. there is also a map where you can set the desired boost as you floor it it increases boost. basically a traction control type for booost. its awesome since its dual solenoid.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:27 PM   #4
Titan Uranus
Leaky Injector

how easy is it to use/set up. all we deal with at work is profecs, and when asking my tuner, he said profec, the only reason he said to go with the profec is cause its easy to set up and use. if its not too complicated im gonna end up with the blitz
Old 05-22-2007, 11:14 AM   #5
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
The Blitz is not hard to set up or use. I like the Dual SBC ID. Its one of my favorite electronic boost controllers.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 03:46 PM   #6
nissanguy13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
nissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
The Blitz is not hard to set up or use. I like the Dual SBC ID. Its one of my favorite electronic boost controllers.
I agree with drift freaq. Its easy to use and has a lot of options. If you decide to buy one I have a sbc-idII I used for about 6 mos for sale.
nissanguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:33 PM   #7
Titan Uranus
Leaky Injector

How much are you looking to sell it for, and pics ? pm please?
Old 05-23-2007, 07:01 PM   #8
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
You know the profec E-01 Does the same but better. The profec E-01 does boost levels based on speed and also has so many other features. Its probably the best one out there with emanage or non-emanage hook up.
slider2828 is offline   Reply With Quote