Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-28-2015, 01:24 AM   #1
Loomis112
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Loomis112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2015 S chassis inflation on the west side

Well just sold my car have a 4k budget and it seems that "drift tax" is a thing again...great.

In Portland, LA, Seattle, etc (places that are 10-12+ hours away) people are askibg stupid prices for their POS.

I'm in the market for an s14 for example and some kid wants $3200 for a car that doesn't even have wheels. He literally says "must bring your own battery and wheels" $3200 firm with 206k miles. It looks like sh*t and nowhere else on the west coast seems to be better.

People want like 4-5k for their auto non clear coated fuck boi-mobile

This is why I wish I didn't love the S chassis anymore.

Kay im done.
Loomis112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2015, 01:42 AM   #2
DirtDeekler

Trader Rating: (2)
DirtDeekler is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I know what you mean. Literally just looked on portland craigslist and saw a stock auto s13 hatch for 15,000.
DirtDeekler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 02:34 AM   #3
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Ilya is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I, once too, didn't have money for what I wanted.
Ilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 06:12 AM   #4
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Cash
Why not look somewhere else and pay around $600 to have it delivered to you? I see running S14s for sale around Atlanta for $2000+. Expect to have to do at least a little work if you buy an S14 for under $4k though.
Cash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:09 AM   #5
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
honestly 3200 for any kind of a car is going to get you a $3200 car... what do you expect for that price?
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:17 AM   #6
iJDM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
iJDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I regret to inform you that drift tax hasn't only claimed the west coast lol

Almost everything on this side is the same way... not a whole lot you can do about it, unfortunately. And I don't see it getting any better anytime soon with all the s chassis I see put into walls

All you can do is try to keep checking all for sale ads, and be patient. Whatever you do, don't get too impatient and overpay just because you're tired of looking

You should be able to get a decent zenki in your price range. I still see some stock ones daily driven around me. If you see one on the street, don't be afraid to ask. I've purchased cars by doing that before. Doesn't hurt to ask.
Old 07-28-2015, 09:14 AM   #7
aymaeid
Zilvia Junkie

aymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-known
so if you had a clean s14 for sale you would price it below market value? i don't understand why you are complaining. Every 240sx i have sold over the last 5 years was sold above my asking price. There is clearly a demand, there is obviously not enough supply, don't like it? buy a civic. Those "overpriced" 240s will still sell, they usually do. So are they actually overpriced or priced just right for their market? either way if i wanted another s14 today i would save up real money, not 3200. 3200 is beater money. and that's what you'll get, no tires, no battery and a fuckload of rust. be reasonable, save appropriately, have patience, and you'll get what you want. If you cant do that then civic.

also, drift tax is the fukboi way of saying "i dont understand simple economics" - these cars are hard to find. things that are hard to find tend to hold/ increase in value, tires on or not.
aymaeid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 09:22 AM   #8
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Quail
I don't think it's neccesarily drift-tax, but more the fact that as these cars age, good ones are becoming harder to find (you can thank bad drifters and born-again ricers for this).

Same thing happening in this part of the world.
Old 07-28-2015, 09:38 AM   #9
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
The last two posts sum it up: $3200 is going to buy you a shitbox no matter what.

Drift tax is paying for a heavily modified car with shitty parts, paint, and execution.

Inflation is paying for a clean car because the 'drift tax' guys are fucking up all the clean candidates.
Old 07-28-2015, 09:49 AM   #10
ZaK687
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
ZaK687 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Good example, a friend of mine bought a red coupe with mismatched panels and a clean title. It had some basic upgrades like a radiator, 5lug , welded diff and a racing seat. Didn't ad much to it past a matte black rattle can paint job and a b&m shifter and sold it for not much more than he bought it for. 5 months later, the car has been through 5 owners , each one fucking it up more and more and now it's up for sale for 4k with a salvage title and it barely runs. SMH
ZaK687 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 10:10 AM   #11
tayloray
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Drift tax is just insane at this point.

I just bought a running and driving 2003 G35 sedan 6MT with a/c and everything, seats are torn to shreds and theres a small dent on the front fender but I got it for $2300 because who thinks of g35 sedans as drift cars? Shit you couldn't find a stock KA S13 5 speed in the same condition for that price.

It is what it is though. Supply and demand.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:44 AM   #12
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
^^^This is a smart fucking guy.
Old 07-28-2015, 11:10 AM   #13
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Here is a perfect example right here of "drift tax".

Exhibit 1

S14 w/ S15 front end, Turbo KA (horribly done as well), a FMU to control fuel (ticking time bomb), shoddy wiring, cheap gauges that are seeming not mounted correctly, stretched tires, "Stance", Ebay clutch, Ebay radiator, fans, etc. Ebay everything else, a new "paint job", No radio, Rust on the floor pan, no heat, hacked up dash harness, shitty weld job with hood exit exhaust............and for the finale, the fuel filler neck moved to the trunk!!!! And asking 10K

NJ S14 for sale

Exhibit 2

S14 w/ S15 front end (done correctly), built by ASE certified son and dad, SR20, refreshed engine, GT28R turbo, RPF1s, 300ZX brakes, bucket seats, new paint, HIDs, receipts, single owner, Jesus the list is ENDLESS with quality worksmanship!! Asking for 10K!!

Properly done S14

Drift tax and idiots are real. And its ridiculous how many people are nutt swinging the first example .
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 11:17 AM   #14
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
^ perfect example

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 11:22 AM   #15
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Dude sounds like he wants a clean low mileage 5 speed s14 for $4k.

Youd have better luck finding an s13 for that price. Its simple supply and demand man.

Besides, I dont think there weren't as many s14s made compared to s13s, hence the price.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 11:40 AM   #16
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
^ I don't think it's so much that clean cars aren't cheap, but rather that the shitty cars are expensive
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 12:34 PM   #17
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Well here in florida where none of our cars rust I cant give my stock 98' away for 4300.

I am going to have to take 4000 or less for it (3800). its been 8 months and those are the two highest (serious) offers I get.

Oh and never mind its got the best frame rail I have ever seen on a 240. But nobody cares- "wahts a frame rail" LOL
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 01:32 PM   #18
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^same thing happening here in TX. U still find pretty decent deals on stockers, yet they take forever to sell. I cant imagine trying to sell a fully built and done right car (over $10k).... Lots of over priced buckets and missiles but those never sale lol. It's like people just dont have money in general.
feito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 01:33 PM   #19
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Cash
Exactly what I'm talking about, Kingtal0n. This guy should buy your car and pay the $500-600 to transport it over to him on an open car hauler. He'll be $1,000 over his budget, but he'll have a car apparently worth a lot more than he paid where he's from.
Cash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 02:35 PM   #20
Ralo
Leaky Injector

Ralo is an unknown quantity at this point
Can anyone enlighten me on the whole car transport ordeal, the steps and how it works? I have an idea but not entirely sure.
Ralo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 03:12 PM   #21
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post

Drift tax is paying for a heavily modified car with shitty parts, paint, and execution.

Inflation is paying for a clean car because the 'drift tax' guys are fucking up all the clean candidates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
Oh and never mind its got the best frame rail I have ever seen on a 240. But nobody cares- "wahts a frame rail" LOL
nail on the head.
it's not even drift tax anymore. There are two sub-communities forming. The enthusiasts and the hoonigans. You won't find an enthusiast car with a hoonigan price tag.

but yeah if you think the west coast is bad, scope the midwest CL listings.
We search your CL just to dream sometimes.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 03:32 PM   #22
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralo View Post
Can anyone enlighten me on the whole car transport ordeal, the steps and how it works? I have an idea but not entirely sure.
Ive shipped a few cars. Usually I google "car transport quote" and there are hundreds of websites dedicated to giving you quotes from multiple companies.

And they are serious, you will get 50 calls within 10 minutes trying to get you to ship your car. Just pick the lowest flat-bed rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
There are two sub-communities forming. The enthusiasts and the hoonigans. You won't find an enthusiast car with a hoonigan price tag.
Right, and a problem is that most folks looking for a 240sx cannot tell the good from the bad. They lack the education of technicians, the experience of true enthusiasts. Its those people that ask why the drivers door panel on a 240sx is torn. Or why I am asking more for a car with OEM suspension than the next guy with the 200 miles on a freshly rebuilt KA and megan coils. -.-
Old 07-28-2015, 04:25 PM   #23
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
Right, and a problem is that most folks looking for a 240sx cannot tell the good from the bad. They lack the education of technicians, the experience of true enthusiasts. Its those people that ask why the drivers door panel on a 240sx is torn. Or why I am asking more for a car with OEM suspension than the next guy with the 200 miles on a freshly rebuilt KA and megan coils. -.-
QFT.....msglenght

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 04:41 PM   #24
Loomis112
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash View Post
Exactly what I'm talking about, Kingtal0n. This guy should buy your car and pay the $500-600 to transport it over to him on an open car hauler. He'll be $1,000 over his budget, but he'll have a car apparently worth a lot more than he paid where he's from.

I'm probably gonna look into how to get a car shipped.

Has anyone here done it before with ought buying the car in person?

I assume it takes the ability to trust someone.

I'm not looking for some super clean great deal on an s14 Im looking for a driveable one that's not been smashed into the side of a cliff.
Old 07-28-2015, 04:49 PM   #25
1988montecarloss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loomis112 View Post
I'm probably gonna look into how to get a car shipped.

Has anyone here done it before with ought buying the car in person?

I assume it takes the ability to trust someone.

I'm not looking for some super clean great deal on an s14 Im looking for a driveable one that's not been smashed into the side of a cliff.
i have shipped a car but it was a car i already owned, i dont think i would trust most 240sx owners descriptions of their cars and buy one sight unseen, but you could always fly out to look at a car and drive it back if it wasnt a shitbox

and deals are out there but sometimes you have to wait before one pops up
Old 07-28-2015, 05:04 PM   #26
Loomis112
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
i have shipped a car but it was a car i already owned, i dont think i would trust most 240sx owners descriptions of their cars and buy one sight unseen, but you could always fly out to look at a car and drive it back if it wasnt a shitbox

and deals are out there but sometimes you have to wait before one pops up
Yeah thats why I said I assume it takes the ability to trust someone because I don't think I trust a single person on craigslist.
Old 07-28-2015, 05:54 PM   #27
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
it simply boils down to this...

Clean 240sx = scarce = $$$ = increases in value
Beater/POS 240sx = majority = $ = decreases in value

ive noticed one major thing in the younger generation, they complain when anything is expensive. the vast majority of kids in the 240sx scene now only know chinese made knock offs, they only know a market flood with crap quality parts and they only know examples of cars for sale that are hunks of shit. the 240sx scene that i grew up with (and a few others still on zilvia) in during my late teens and early 20s had no issue saving their money for good parts and clean chassis (most of them were back then)... blowing $2000 on good coilovers was the norm, $700 for an exhaust system was the usual and $900 for an OE S15 turbo that will last longer than 6 months without exploding its own wheel was how the scene use to roll.

so instead of acknowledging a quality car anymore, the guys who only spend their money on cheap crap whip out the excuse of "drift tax". its really sad to see the scene having gone that way.

hell, on facebook about a year ago, some guy was selling a mint condition 98 kouki SE 5 spd with 40,000 miles on it... the only mods were KYB silver struts/shocks (OE replacements), Tanabe GF springs, a K&N Air filter (box filter, not conical), a new kenwood stereo and brand new speakers. the car literally looked like it rolled off the show room floor it was so clean! not to mention the guy was the original owner. he was asking $14,000 obo for it (which is 100% justifiable). only 1/3 of koukis produced were manual transmission, and only maybe 200-300 at most were manual in 98! (as there were only 5200~ koukis produced for 97-98) his thread was littered with kids going "that piece of shit is only worth $4000, talk about drift tax" or the ever so famous "oh my buddy has one for sale like that, just as clean, for $3500". its not only insulting that people do this, but offensive as well that the level of respect for other owners in our scene has dropped to zilch! that car was worth every penny the guy was asking for it as it was one of the last examples of a 240sx that was well taken care of and was never abused (the guy showed a pic of his receipt stack, it was huge).

point is, the 240sx in good condition or quality built condition is now becoming almost a collectors car rarity. the majority of cars in the scene are so poorly maintained now it makes me sad to see. there are still guys out there who love their cars and are trying really hard to build something clean and quality, but theyre few and far between. most kids have only known the "hoonigan" way of life and think thats how a 240sx is supposed to be...

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 06:11 PM   #28
X9C
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
X9C is making a name for him/her selfX9C is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
A year ago I bought my s14 5spd clean title, 158xxx miles, minimal rust(battery tray), xxr's, lowering springs, and hks hi power, for 3250.

I didn't care for the xxr's, or lowering springs, but they were worth money and I sold them. Keep hunting, be patient, you'll find a deal.
X9C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 06:42 PM   #29
izzy-
Zilvia Member

izzy- is an unknown quantity at this point
I found s13 with mint interior, and 7/10 exterior. All one paint color, and from the 3rd owner.(Older guy in his late 30s)

I got quoted $500 to fix all the rust, and found a manual swap for $250. I bought the car for $1800.

I was bumed at first, but reading this thread, and looking at other s13s in the $2.5k mark in the midwest, im happy with the purchase. Could be worse.
izzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 07:22 PM   #30
drftfan
Leaky Injector

drftfan is a well-known jackass
I bought my 95 Zenki for $3900. 147,000 miles auto SE. No sunroof. And as proven today I guess I can in fact drift an auto (I never tried)
But that is not what mine is for. Just was screwing around. Was it worth $3900? Eh... maybe. Suspension was SHOT. Brakes need refurbishing and of course the dash is cracked with mismatched interior panels (green and black). For $3900 it was probably worth it for the lower mileage. Already swapped the suspension for a basic set of coilovers and the ties rods and front brakes have been replaced. Rears this next week. And the car now feels pretty solid.
drftfan is offline   Reply With Quote