Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-23-2016, 12:56 PM   #1
ibmxgeo

Trader Rating: (0)
ibmxgeo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cool 1997 Mazda Miata Drift Car, extra caged shell, hardtop, tons of parts

PLEASE TEXT OR CALL ME. I don't use this forum very much, and will potentially miss your pm or response on this thread.
(615) 606 - 0999

Located in Nashville, TN. Will deliver car, shell, and parts within surrounding states. If you want it delivered and you are further away, send me a text and we can work out a plan.

I'll start with this: was my first car, bought it bone stock in 2012, have preformed every mod. Was turned into a dedicated track car in 2014 and has only seen VERY HARD track days. Runs flawlessly and is a very reliable drift car. I can bash on it all day long without issues.

Makes around 145ish whp now
With turbo kit installed, near 230hp before having to beef up internals

List of parts-
1997 Miata (manual everything, locks, windows, etc)
.....(Has been wrecked, spun and hit a wall on the passenger quarter panel in 2015, Has been driven at several events since without issues. The only way to repair the damage would be to cut the entire quarter off and weld on a new one. Frame rails are straight, no damage to subframe or suspension components.) 140kish miles
Black OEM Hardtop (perfect condition)
Front and rear bash bars
Custom rear diffuser
2003 1.8 VVT engine (80k miles, swap was done in 2013)
MegaSquirt MS3X ECU with RTC, Bluetooth, Etc
.....(tuned perfectly by a professional, hundreds of hours of logging and re-tuning)
RC Injectors (625cc)
.....(Not installed, purchased for turbo kit)
Turbo Kit
.....(Not installed. Custom log manifold, generic turbo, custom downpipe, full 3" back, oil feed & return lines, needs intercooler and piping)
KSport Hydraulic handbrake (in-line, locks up the rear just fine and can do some solid entries for such a short wheelbase car)
Custom intake on cold side of engine (Gets AMAZING air intake temps)
Flyin' Miata hood vents
2003 6spd trans
2003 Rear LSD
2003 Rear Subframe, front/rear brakes
Slotted and Drilled Rotors
SS/Braided Brake lines
Hawk Pads (tons of life left)
Flyin' Miata stage 1 clutch/flywheel kit
Analog Fuel pressure gauge
Braided lines (clutch and brake)
Energy Suspension bushings everything suspension wise
Innovate AFR and Wideband
.....(Mounted on the A piller, generic pods)
Miata Roadster 6spd short shifter
Flyin' Miata Frame Rail supports and jack points
Hard Dog Hardcore version roll bar
AutoKonexion 25mm flares (not installed)
GV rep rear finish panel
Flyin' Miata Strut brace and Brake MC brace
Racing Beat 4-1 Header w/ Enthuza catback (Catback is damaged from wreck, fixable)
Danny George Knuckles
V8 Roadster Upper Ball Joint
KSport Slide Kontrol Coilovers
Corbeau Forza Seats / Crow Harness (seats are faded, bought new in 2013, custom seat mounts, hard mounted)
Front/Rear Tow hooks (forgot brand, nice stuff though, not ebay junk)
NRG Short Hub, gen 2 quick release, and Grip Royal Wheel (very good shape, is stored inside)
RevLimiter Gauges
3 sets of wheels (all cast junk, Rota's, Konig, etc. All wheels have tires, at least 4 tires in perfect shape)
Steering fluid cooler and larger reservoir

Total Parts Investment: $12,500 + tuning, labor and the car itself
Total parts worth used: $7k (not including hardtop, car itself, extra replacement parts, etc)

Total Price of everything new (including car, hardtop, shell, parts, etc): $18,000

Also have a Caged shell that I was planning on swapping everything to. FD Spec with wheel intrusion bars and Nascar Style door bars. Paid $500 for the shell (clean title) and paid $2500 for the cage. Last two photos are of caged car. will still fit hardtop and seats.

Pricing:
$6750 with caged shell, hardtop, all spare parts (enough to build almost 2 complete cars minus engine and trans)
$6500 with caged shell
$5500 without shell
$5000 without hardtop or shell

Notes:
It's a track car, don't expect it to be perfect, lots of dings and such from hitting cones, etc
Damage from wreck has since been straightened and cut out best as possible. Will fit an OEM tail light, you could probable get away with putting on some over fenders and putting the GV rep finish panel on and it wouldn't be near as noticeable.
Currently running the bash bar and diffuser that was built for the shell, the broken bumper is gone.
No A/C, does have heat for defrost purposes
No soft top on either car
Seat is hard mounted, I'm 5'10", I can move seat prior to sell
This car is VERY fast sideways, will easily keep up with an LS powered s-chassis. I run a 100 tread ware tire in the front and rear at events. Lots of grip + little power = fast.
Has working bluetooth/FM radio, speakers aren't great. I use it to listen to music while waiting in grid.
Currently alignment is amazing, I will give you all of the specs for it, have spent the past two years getting it just right.
Car was broke into a year or so ago. They broke the steering column lock. Have accessory switches wired up for starting it. Still have key, and door locks work.

Extra parts:
Subframes, steering rack, body panels, engine parts, tons of sensors, about $1500 or so worth of spare Miata pieces in total, way to much to list. Will include many boxes of parts in sell.

Will deliver car and shell Within reasonable distance from Nashville.
Shell or hardtop will NOT be for sale separately until car sells.

Learn to drift in a properly built car, and then put everything in the shell when you are ready. This car is an absolute blast to drive. Only reason I'm selling is I'm moving to a larger car and a different motorsport. Text or call with any questions, more than happy to answer any you might have.

Last edited by ibmxgeo; 12-04-2016 at 02:07 PM..
ibmxgeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2016, 02:09 PM   #2
ibmxgeo

Trader Rating: (0)
ibmxgeo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PLEASE TEXT OR CALL ME. I don't use this forum very much, and will potentially miss your pm or response on this thread.
(615) 606 - 0999

Located in Nashville, TN. Will deliver car, shell, and parts within surrounding states. If you want it delivered and you are further away, send me a text and we can work out a plan.

I'll start with this: was my first car, bought it bone stock in 2012, have preformed every mod. Was turned into a dedicated track car in 2014 and has only seen VERY HARD track days. Runs flawlessly and is a very reliable drift car. I can bash on it all day long without issues.

Makes around 160+hp now
With turbo kit installed, near 230hp before having to beef up internals

List of parts-
1997 Miata (manual everything, locks, windows, etc)
.....(Has been wrecked, spun and hit a wall on the passenger quarter panel in 2015, Has been driven at several events since without issues. The only way to repair the damage would be to cut the entire quarter off and weld on a new one. Frame rails are straight, no damage to subframe or suspension components.) 140kish miles
Black OEM Hardtop (perfect condition)
Front and rear bash bars
Custom rear diffuser
2003 1.8 VVT engine (80k miles, swap was done in 2013)
MegaSquirt MS3X ECU with RTC, Bluetooth, Etc
.....(tuned perfectly by a professional, hundreds of hours of logging and re-tuning)
RC Injectors (625cc)
.....(Not installed, purchased for turbo kit)
Turbo Kit
.....(Not installed. Custom log manifold, generic turbo, custom downpipe, full 3" back, oil feed & return lines, needs intercooler and piping)
KSport Hydraulic handbrake (in-line, locks up the rear just fine and can do some solid entries for such a short wheelbase car)
Custom intake on cold side of engine (Gets AMAZING air intake temps)
Flyin' Miata hood vents
2003 6spd trans
2003 Rear LSD
2003 Rear Subframe, front/rear brakes
Slotted and Drilled Rotors
SS/Braided Brake lines
Hawk Pads (tons of life left)
Flyin' Miata stage 1 clutch/flywheel kit
Analog Fuel pressure gauge
Braided lines (clutch and brake)
Energy Suspension bushings everything suspension wise
Innovate AFR and Wideband
.....(Mounted on the A piller, generic pods)
Miata Roadster 6spd short shifter
Flyin' Miata Frame Rail supports and jack points
Hard Dog Hardcore version roll bar
AutoKonexion 25mm flares (not installed)
GV rep rear finish panel
Flyin' Miata Strut brace and Brake MC brace
Racing Beat 4-1 Header w/ Enthuza catback (Catback is damaged from wreck, fixable)
Danny George Knuckles
V8 Roadster Upper Ball Joint
KSport Slide Kontrol Coilovers
Corbeau Forza Seats / Crow Harness (seats are faded, bought new in 2013, custom seat mounts, hard mounted)
Front/Rear Tow hooks (forgot brand, nice stuff though, not ebay junk)
NRG Short Hub, gen 2 quick release, and Grip Royal Wheel (very good shape, is stored inside)
RevLimiter Gauges
3 sets of wheels (all cast junk, Rota's, Konig, etc. All wheels have tires, at least 4 tires in perfect shape)
Steering fluid cooler and larger reservoir

Total Parts Investment: $12,500 + tuning, labor and the car itself
Total parts worth used: $7k (not including hardtop, car itself, extra replacement parts, etc)

Total Price of everything new (including car, hardtop, shell, parts, etc): $18,000

Also have a Caged shell that I was planning on swapping everything to. FD Spec with wheel intrusion bars and Nascar Style door bars. Paid $500 for the shell (clean title) and paid $2500 for the cage. Last two photos are of caged car. will still fit hardtop and seats.

Pricing:
$6750 with caged shell, hardtop, all spare parts (enough to build almost 2 complete cars minus engine and trans)
$6500 with caged shell
$5500 without shell
$5000 without hardtop or shell

Notes:
It's a track car, don't expect it to be perfect, lots of dings and such from hitting cones, etc
Damage from wreck has since been straightened and cut out best as possible. Will fit an OEM tail light, you could probable get away with putting on some over fenders and putting the GV rep finish panel on and it wouldn't be near as noticeable.
Currently running the bash bar and diffuser that was built for the shell, the broken bumper is gone.
No A/C, does have heat for defrost purposes
No soft top on either car
Seat is hard mounted, I'm 5'10", I can move seat prior to sell
This car is VERY fast sideways, will easily keep up with an LS powered s-chassis. I run a 100 tread ware tire in the front and rear at events. Lots of grip + little power = fast.
Has working bluetooth/FM radio, speakers aren't great. I use it to listen to music while waiting in grid.
Currently alignment is amazing, I will give you all of the specs for it, have spent the past two years getting it just right.
Car was broke into a year or so ago. They broke the steering column lock. Have accessory switches wired up for starting it. Still have key, and door locks work.

Extra parts:
Subframes, steering rack, body panels, engine parts, tons of sensors, about $1500 or so worth of spare Miata pieces in total, way to much to list. Will include many boxes of parts in sell.

Will deliver car and shell Within reasonable distance from Nashville.
Shell or hardtop will NOT be for sale separately until car sells.

Learn to drift in a properly built car, and then put everything in the shell when you are ready. This car is an absolute blast to drive. Only reason I'm selling is I'm moving to a larger car and a different motorsport. Text or call with any questions, more than happy to answer any you might have.
ibmxgeo is offline   Reply With Quote