Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 06:09 PM   #1
tobamzi

Trader Rating: (0)
tobamzi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 Hurry!!! Cheap $1400 = 1989 S13 Gold 5spd..the quicker the better ur deal.

Hi there, I have my 240 for sale am looking for about $1400 obo...
Its in good condition and has been a daily commuter from Torrance to Northridge each week.
Clean title...oil changed just 300miles ago...alternator change about 100miles...and clutch about 3000miles ago. original engine with about 184000miles on it. it had a head job done less than 5000miles ago..(but i think the mechanic ripped me off cos it doesnt sound too much like it)...but its good to go with just a lil bit of touch up here and there..additives include, self tintd rear windows, jvc hd radio(cdplaya broken) and an uninstalled 4" muffler N1 type muffler..txt me or email for any more info..3109872880 oh! the front bumper has a lil bend at the middle...and some scratches around the car...
SHort story..
this car has some minor issue with the paper but it may not be an issue for u..the issue is that i got the car from an uncle that is no more in town..and i got a bill of sale and all that...so i gave it to dmv...they tried registering the car but now they told me I need to get sum paper notarised by his finance company. he has paid all the fees by the way...but since he is no more in town the finance company needs him to call them..but since he is out of the country. He doesnt know what to do. Well dmv gave me a permit for 2months which ends september so am basically screwed....well idk if anyone knows what to do or maybe anyone out there needs a scrap car or a project car so hit me up.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2008, 08:33 PM   #2
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
double post
Closed Thread