Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 08-07-2016, 03:07 PM   #331
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Here is how the engine bay looks now.

What it looks like through the bumper

Old 08-07-2016, 05:55 PM   #332
ZERTA RACING
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
ZERTA RACING is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Horrid you should just give me the keys since it's so bad... PS your car came up on my FB feed as it was spotted by a person i am friends with that was digging your car while it was parked somewhere in his town.
ZERTA RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 06:38 PM   #333
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Wow!! This thing has all the right parts executed in all the right ways. Well done sir.....well done indeed.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:48 PM   #334
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZERTA RACING View Post
Horrid you should just give me the keys since it's so bad... PS your car came up on my FB feed as it was spotted by a person i am friends with that was digging your car while it was parked somewhere in his town.
You sure it was me? What town lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
Wow!! This thing has all the right parts executed in all the right ways. Well done sir.....well done indeed.
Thanks!
Old 08-09-2016, 12:01 PM   #335
ZERTA RACING
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
ZERTA RACING is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHogg View Post
You sure it was me? What town lol.
Old Town St. Charles, according to the post. The pictures look exactly like your car... so either someone is driving your car or you have a twin with everything the exact same way, even the Nismo FMIC and wheels.
ZERTA RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 08:55 PM   #336
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZERTA RACING View Post
Old Town St. Charles, according to the post. The pictures look exactly like your car... so either someone is driving your car or you have a twin with everything the exact same way, even the Nismo FMIC and wheels.
haha yea that was me. I did get a lot of attention that day. I hate driving their. To many retards and drunks for parking on the side of the street. Small world.
Old 08-09-2016, 09:26 PM   #337
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Ok another update. Put on the Omori Factory BNR32 aluminum inlet pipes. I have to say, its a tight space and small hands are a plus. It's a bit of a bitch, especially the rear inlet elbow.

Finally got the gaskets and a new water line in. So I went ahead and got to work.

Biggest thing is just making space to be able to get into the areas lol. Removed the upper MAF.

Which allowed easy access to the "twin turbo" pipe. The hard part is actually getting it out of the rubber hoses. They shoved on there pretty good lol. I just loosened all the hose clamps and gave it a clean and jerk and pulled the bitch off lol.

Now the rear elbow is a bitch. There are hardlines and a bracket bolted to it. It's like an upside down L bracket and of course, the two 8mm bolts are underneath with a hardline going right by them and two plugs are held by the bracket. Just think, very small endless turns with a small wrench lol. But wait, there is more! a damn nut on the BOTTOM of the turbo compressor outlet flange.....where my tiny fingers could barely reach, not well enough to get a good grab and risk losing the only nut holding on the damn elbow. So i stopped, ran to autozone across the street lol and bought me a magnet. Luckily the other side was just threaded into the flange....

Once you get that damn bracket freed up, you then can move the hard lines around a bit. They have a little give, but have to be careful. They are old as shit and have been through many heat cycles, don't want to crack one.....you are literally F'd at that point. So now I could reach that back bolt much easier with a swivel. Looks so much more open and easy to get to when the damn pipe is off lol.

Go to put the new pipe on.....doesn't fit, that damn hard line is directly in the way. I'm like wtf nismo, this isn't like you at all....its clearly right in the god damn way. So I compared to the stock pipe and sure as shit, the stock pipe was built with a kink in it to clear that SOB. So.....I grabbed a damn 3/4 extension and "bent" the hard line right where its hitting the pipe. Probably like 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Got a little nervous lol, not going to lie. I just put force on it and would check the fit and repeat. You can kind of see it there, looks like a good 1/8th or 5/32 inch gap between line and pipe.

Then, with both elbows on, new gaskets and bracket all tightened back up, its time for the front pipe that leads down to intercooler. Here it is all tightened up.

Then the final assembly everything back together. Looks damn good I would say. Starting to feel like a Nismo catalogue picture lol. The inlet pipes do add a little low end mid range response. Very noticeable. Can kind of hear turbo noises better to. I'm being hindered by shitty OEM turbos right now. 12 psi is fun, but I guess I'm just getting used to it and the car literally feels like it wants a ton more.

Old 08-09-2016, 11:18 PM   #338
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I don't know why, but the new pipes look strange to me. I guess maybe I'm too used the stock look.

Either way, nice work!
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 11:47 PM   #339
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

yes, stock look is a lot fatter. Fills up things more. I like both looks to be honest. I was just going to do the twin turbo pipe modification to keep stock appearance. But I said, F it, its my only GTR, might as well make it how I want. I fanboy on the nismo/Omori stuff. The factory twin turbo pipe is so iconic also. Not very many 32's with omori inlet pipes running around. Hell I remember when I bought them, some people didn't even know they were made lol....and this was in countries where they have been legal forever. The old school nismo pipes are long discontinued and damn near impossible to find. They had an oval pipe to clear the hood better. Luckily, mine clears the hood, Nismo gives a warning that there could be some hood cutting dependent on individual application. I'll probably just remove the the OEM hood pad because I can see it rubbing a small part of the pipe and it already has rubbed spots on my strut bar.
Old 12-01-2016, 08:11 PM   #340
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Small update. Nothing to major in a while.

Put in the Nismo 276 L/hr fuel pump. Stock is 195 L/hr. Fairly straight forward install. A bit tricky to get the actual pump out. I left the OEM baffle plate in the tank as its much easier to just remove the pump itself.

Put the OEM optional knee pads on. These little guys have gotten pretty rare and expensive. Glad I bought mine when I did. Been sitting for like a year or longer and just decided to put them on. Wasn't sure if I liked them but they have grown on me for sure.

Got some more parts in today. Bought new fuel lines because after I put my pump in, I went on a little 2 week job. Came back to go cruise and there was a tiny pinhole in one of the lines. Fuel just spilling off the tank and dripping on the pavement. Took off the fuel cover and sure enough, small squirt coming out. It was the first week we had decently cold temps. I guess the cold helped make a hole after the stress of pulling on the lines to get them off the plastic cover. They were fine before I left.

Also got some new outer window trims. My original ones are still in pretty good shape, I just wanted fresh new ones. Trying to get a lot of random stuff before they start to discontinue stuff like they have been. Then the prices triple.

Now on to the suspension stuff.

Nismo sub frame bushings.

Nismo differential bushing kit

Rear upper axle bush

Nismo circuit link Pro.
This is now discontinued which is why I had to buy a used one. I should of bought this a while ago but was just holding off for whatever reason. When I went to buy it was literally discontinued like a few days before. Pissed me off lol. This changes the castor and camber of stock setup. Changes the suspension geometry which helps take stress off of the upper links. The tension rods are 5mm shorter than stock and the transverse link is 4mm longer. I think the castor is around 4 degrees and the camber goes to -1. That is all on standard height car though. Probably have to put it on the alignment rack to see where I settle at.

Rear upper link front

Rear upper link rear

Rear A arm set

Sports stabilizer kit
Front bar is 22.2mm and the rear bar is 27.2mm, basically help eliminate the natural understeer of the R32.

Here is the whole entire nismo catalogue for r32 GTR bushings and arms setup. The front upper links are already on the car from previous owner in japan, so they are not pictured. They are one of the three things I left on the car from him.

So as of now the suspension is complete.

HKS hyper max 2 coilovers *from original owner
HKS kansai lower chassis brace bar set *from original owner

Front: Nismo circuit link pro
Nismo front upper mounts *from original owner
Nismo sway bar/bushings
Omori Factory/Nismo titanium strut bar

Rear: Nismo rear A arms
Nismo rear upper link front
Nismo rear upper link rear
Nismo subframe bushings
Nismo differential bushing kit
Nismo rear axle bushings
Nismo sway bar/bushings
Nismo strut bar
Old 12-02-2016, 03:16 PM   #341
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Got another update. Had an package delivered a day early! So I went ahead and put on the fuel line so the car runs without pissing gas all over. Then I put on this guy!

Very rare OEM optional drink holder center console. Its missing a part or two, but in over all nice condition!

I also went ahead and ordered new wheels. I figured it was my last chance and I know these will always be worth more than what I paid.

Nismo Omori Factory limited edition LMGT4 18x10.5 +15

Old 12-02-2016, 05:53 PM   #342
KojiKP

Trader Rating: (3)
KojiKP is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^ Awesome car and build! Jealous of all your parts and those LMGT4 wheels are slick
KojiKP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 07:52 PM   #343
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
10.5 like a fucking SIR. Love your style dude
Old 12-02-2016, 09:21 PM   #344
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Props for sticking with your builds and not just buying a 100k+ sports car then calling it a day. Because clearly you could afford Porsche / Lambo / Ferrari if you really wanted to.
Old 12-03-2016, 09:58 AM   #345
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Oh man those Nismo Omori Factory rims are the business! I love what you've done so far!

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 08:09 PM   #346
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KojiKP View Post
^ Awesome car and build! Jealous of all your parts and those LMGT4 wheels are slick
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5 View Post
10.5 like a fucking SIR. Love your style dude
Yea, fitment is going to be a tuff one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Props for sticking with your builds and not just buying a 100k+ sports car then calling it a day. Because clearly you could afford Porsche / Lambo / Ferrari if you really wanted to.
Yea I'm very particular with what I like lol. I've only owned 4 cars my whole life.
240sx for 16 years
scion xb for a daily. Sold for job purposes.
dodge ram 2500 5 speed 12v cummins, work truck/daily
R32 GTR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Oh man those Nismo Omori Factory rims are the business! I love what you've done so far!
Yea I was on the fence about them. I wanted these or the LMGT1 in 400r sizes 18x10 +20 (best nismo wheel imo). But finding those in silver and in good condition is next to impossible and they usually run 3 to 3.5k now a days. Once I saw the price of the Omori LMGT4 I was like buy now lol. Got a deal for sure. One thing I have learned is discontinued nismo sells. LMGT4 in good sizes sell. I bet I could damn near double my money in a few years if I just let them sit in boxes. I almost thought about getting 2 sets actually lol. But these will go with the nismo theme. Guess I'll have to get nismo lug nuts and valve stem caps now........
Old 12-05-2016, 08:34 PM   #347
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Yea I was on the fence about them. I wanted these or the LMGT1 in 400r sizes 18x10 +20 (best nismo wheel imo). But finding those in silver and in good condition is next to impossible and they usually run 3 to 3.5k now a days. Once I saw the price of the Omori LMGT4 I was like buy now lol. Got a deal for sure. One thing I have learned is discontinued nismo sells. LMGT4 in good sizes sell. I bet I could damn near double my money in a few years if I just let them sit in boxes. I almost thought about getting 2 sets actually lol. But these will go with the nismo theme. Guess I'll have to get nismo lug nuts and valve stem caps now........
I bought a few sets for this exact reason

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 09:41 PM   #348
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
I bought a few sets for this exact reason
If I didn't have 80 million wheels already.....I probably would of. I was seriously close to calling them and telling them to send two sets lol. I will definitely be trying to sell/trade wheels in the future. I'll probably wait for these to get here, get one last pic of my collection and start to seriously push/trade some wheels. As much as I want a wheel wall in my future garage lol. Could use the space and free up cash for actual usable parts.

Give it 3 or 4 years I bet you can sell these for 5+k in mint like condition. Thinking about getting mine ceramic coated when they get here, not sure though. Not even sure I will drive on them much. Just use the advans like I am. The 18x10.5 are only 9.1 kg or 20 lbs. Pretty decent if you ask me
Old 12-12-2016, 07:27 PM   #349
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Wheels came in. Very nice quality. Very light weight. Look really good.

Also got these cool cars in for my Dad for Christmas. He collects rare/expensive hot wheels and other various toy car brands. But we have a pretty good Nissan collection going on. I thought these were pretty rad.

Group A collection

Last edited by BossHogg; 12-13-2016 at 08:03 AM..
BossHogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 09:58 PM   #350
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Those aren't Super Advans...
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 07:51 AM   #351
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
If I didn't have 80 million wheels already.....I probably would of. I was seriously close to calling them and telling them to send two sets lol. I will definitely be trying to sell/trade wheels in the future. I'll probably wait for these to get here, get one last pic of my collection and start to seriously push/trade some wheels. As much as I want a wheel wall in my future garage lol. Could use the space and free up cash for actual usable parts.

Give it 3 or 4 years I bet you can sell these for 5+k in mint like condition. Thinking about getting mine ceramic coated when they get here, not sure though. Not even sure I will drive on them much. Just use the advans like I am. The 18x10.5 are only 9.1 kg or 20 lbs. Pretty decent if you ask me
The 'rare' wheel game is nuts. 17x9 +42 Mugen MF10 were selling for $7000/set just a few weeks ago.

Now Mugen is re-releasing them for one run at $3xxx & halving prices on used sets.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 08:07 AM   #352
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Jaeger View Post
Those aren't Super Advans...

Just waiting for the version 3 lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
The 'rare' wheel game is nuts. 17x9 +42 Mugen MF10 were selling for $7000/set just a few weeks ago.

Now Mugen is re-releasing them for one run at $3xxx & halving prices on used sets.
Yea rare nismo stuff gets crazy, especially wheels because they can fit a variety of cars. These are the best LMGT4 made to date from what I have heard. Using new processes from Rays. I mean they are not magnesium light, but I am impressed. The first volk wheel that has really got my attention. The finish is great!
Old 12-14-2016, 08:39 PM   #353
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:

Just waiting for the version 3 lol.
Is that actually in the works or are you just saying?

Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 10:05 PM   #354
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Jaeger View Post
Is that actually in the works or are you just saying?

Just saying lol. But they are due for a new version. How long have they been discontinued now. Seems like every other wheel is on number 3 already. Although the advan GT and TC3 are looking damn good. I'm just saying, since they have started to make forged wheels. Maybe we can get a forged version 3!
Old 12-15-2016, 01:32 AM   #355
CHiNo4ReaL
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
CHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Love the wheels! awesome ride
CHiNo4ReaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 06:27 AM   #356
AscendaShogun
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
AscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Damn dude, this whole thread (which ive read over the last 5-6 hours) just gave me the motivation I needed to give my skyline a kick in the ass. We will see just where I decide to go. Im a lot like you in regards to collecting all that Nismo rare stuff but I don't make nearly as much...yet

I'm excited to see more

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
decrepit teenage shitsleds
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
"Cut my springs, car is bouncy, will a camber kit help?"
AscendaShogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 03:36 PM   #357
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Haven't updated this in a while. Haven't done terribly much to it.

Put the sway bars and front suspension links on.

Front sway bar

Nismo circuit link upper link bracket(thicker than standard to change the mounting location) and front upper arm

Circuit link transverse arm(+4 mm longer than standard for camber angle) and the tension arm(-5mm over standard for caster angle)

End result for front, I ended up at around 1.8 degrees negative camber. I cant remember my caster, I think it was like 5.5 or something.

Put the rear sway bar on also

Picked up a flare lol

Got all new window retainers/mouldings. I don't really need these, but I wanted to get some before they were non existent. Plus I got the entire set (both sides) for a little over $600. While some places are selling ONE retainer for 1k lolololol. So I got on this deal while I could. But nismo just announced that they will be making all the original OEM parts again for bnr32. So that is a big plus.

Got a new OEM overflow reservoir also.

Sold my TE37. I'm glad they are being used and they look damn perfect on this car. That silver flows much better on black than it does on the gunmetal. I wanted a black one

Some new OEM front sway bar endlinks

Tomei metal turbo manifold gaskets and a Greddy magnetic drain plug

Cool pic I took

Random shot from a local photographer. One of my favorites.

Also, when I first got my car, this sticker was on the glove box. As much as I hate stickers, I left it on. Given the state/direction of the car and a 1 owner car, I figured there had to be some reason they put it on. Well, I finally got around to doing some digging and found out that its a sticker from Nissan Prince Tokyo Motorsports Factory. One of the most legendary GTR shops on the planet! This place dates back to the 60's. They do anything and everything to GTR. Basic maintenance etc. So I'm assuming that the car had upkeep done there somewhere, if not all, through its life.

Right now I'm waiting to drop the whole rear sub frame off the car and replace all the bushings/suspension arms with the nismo bits. I had forgot to order the nismo rear shock absorber bushings, so I went ahead and got some. I also went ahead and ordered new OEM nissan rear CV inner/outer boots to rebuild the axles. Just trying to find time to get this done as I've been pretty busy as of late. I plan on doing some touchup stuff while it's all apart also. Looking forward to that update. I also took the Grex big brake kit off the 240 and am going to throw it on the front of the GTR for now. I figure the gold and blue would match the Advan RG quite well. Plus, who doesn't like bigger 2 piece rotors lol.
Old 07-21-2017, 01:03 PM   #358
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Fixed some of the previous posts pictures, forgot I used crappy photobucket for some of those. Also, got another shipment in for when its time to pull the engine. I plan on keeping the internals OEM for as long as possible. With a 500hp max goal, I don't see that being a problem. So basically I'm just doing a refresh of all the bolt on stuff. I think I have the hot side pretty much taken care of for now. Need to order all the hoses etc that are on the intake side under the manifold.

Here is the shipment

OEM turbo oil/water feed and return lines. HKS banjo bolts

OEM turbo gasket kit and Nismo metal intake gaskets for the Nismo intake manifold. Nismo supplies new paper ones with the manifold, but might as well upgrade to the metal.

OEM nuts, washers, studs for the manifolds, turbos, etc.

Old 07-21-2017, 02:50 PM   #359
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
You're as hardcore as some of the owners I had spoken to while at the Nismo factory HAHA! I love it!

I don't know if you had mentioned it previously, but what turbo's are you planning to swap in?

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 02:59 PM   #360
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Unmatched attention to detail, absolutely incredible. Looking forward to seeing those LMGT's mounted up