Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2004, 11:46 AM   #1
Mustangs Suck
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Mustangs Suck is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mustangs Suck
1990 240sx Hatchback - Wisconsin - For Sale

I'm looking to get rid of my 1990 240sx hatch.

The car itself is not in any good condition..both strut towers need to be re-welded, and most of the body has scratches,dings, and dents.

I bought the car from Maine and had it shipped here, led to believe it had a simple $500 weld job, estimates i got from some welders were more around $2500.

I became fed up of trying to save up to fix it, so I simply bought another 240sx, and this one is taking up space in the driveway.

There's one thing that is special about the car - it's KA24E engine has around 220HP at the crank - N/A.

The engine runs beautifully, it used to not run, but i got a new positive battery terminal, charged the battery up, threw some gas in it, and it started right up, no pops, no ticks, idles smooth, and it still chugs like a muscle car and is loud as hell.

My suggestion (unless you are a huge mechanic and love taking cars down to their bare bones and re-starting) would be to look at the thing in person..as pictures really can't show all it's damage, you have to see the strut towers to believe them.

But if you have some money to throw - i'd be willing to sell anywhere, as long as you covered shipping.

If you want any pictures I have 26 of them, so just ask.

As for the price? I couldn't tell you - $4000 went into the engine, but since things decrease and whatnot, and it's dirty and in a crapped body - it's basically up to you what you think it'd be worth.

The engine has 16,XXX miles while the body has 166,XXX miles

The full list of the cars modifications are as follows:
Fully Built Ka24E Motor - TOP END: Shaved Head, 5 Angle Valve Job, Port/Polish, Hypereutectic Valves, Hypereutectic Springs, Plained. BOTTOM END: bored .050 over, Hypereutectic Pistons, Hypereutectic Rods, Plained.

ACT Puck 4 Kevlar Race Clutch, Short Shift Kit, Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Eibach Springs (lowered 2.2"), KYB shocks, American Racing Rims, Port/Polished Intake Throttle Body, Viper Alarm System, Custom White Grills, Supra Style Wing, 35% all around tint, Kamilion Painted Center Console, White Backround Console Gauges, Custom Gauges in Console, A-Pillar Guage Pods, Custom 2.5" Maxspeed Exhaust and Muffler, and NISMO Slave Cylinder, 4:11 Gears in rear..stock but a limited option, lightened flywheel, Turbo Injectors, Cone Intake System, Valve Breather, and Custom VEIN Pressure Controller.

If you are interested whatsoever (even if you have a small amount of money to spend) please email me at [email protected] or just reply here, money talks and i'm getting anxious to get it out of my driveway, since i have my new 240sx to drive.

Any offers/questions/requests/etc. - send to the email addy stated above or reply here.

Thanks,
Chris.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread