Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-09-2007, 08:38 PM   #31
xcusememisswyn
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
xcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sent what I could...

Best of luck
Old 11-10-2007, 07:05 AM   #32
kouki-gymkhana
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
kouki-gymkhana is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
So sorry to hear about your child having cerebral palsy. I work with CP kids all the time at work (I'm an M.D.) and I can only imagine the challenges you and your wife will face in the coming years. PM me with your address and I'll be happy to forward a little something in the mail. Best wishes and stay strong!
-KG
Old 11-10-2007, 08:18 AM   #33
spool_sample
Zilvia Member

spool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond repute
I hardly ever use PayPal, but I figure this would be as good of a reason as any.

I sent a little something along.
spool_sample is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 08:56 AM   #34
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
Just sent. Take care of that amazing child of yours. I wish you and yours the best. ZILVIANS UNITE!!
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 02:58 PM   #35
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
i will be sending as much as i can when i get paid, this is a much better cause than giving change to the homeless in richmond, zilvia family's for the win
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 05:32 PM   #36
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
How did I miss this until now?

I'll muster up some money to paypal, and get it sent ASAP.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:10 PM   #37
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I'll PM you for your address.

Best wishes to you and yours.

She's adorable.

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 08:12 AM   #38
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
+rep for all of you guys

This is awesome for people to step up and help someone they chat with online. Now this is what Zilvia is all about. I get paid this upcoming week, ill be sending a little something as well. I am also going to be donating some to Diabetes Fundation of America or something like that in honor of my girlfriends grandmothers death, she wanted that instead of flowers that will go to waste at her grave. Great job dudes!
Old 11-12-2007, 11:20 AM   #39
CAPTAINNEO
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
CAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CAPTAINNEO
money sent. not much, but hope it helps.

being a new father, stuff like this hits real close to home...
CAPTAINNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:53 PM   #40
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
OMG I can't believe I just now read this. I have a baby girl, and she is my life, I can't even imagine what you are going through. I would be more than happy to help, my prayers and best wishes go out to you and your family. Oh yeah and THANK YOU FOR SERVING!!
Howard92884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:58 PM   #41
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
I am just now reading this, I don't visit this section of the site that often[well, the whole site], but since I am reading this and I do have room to help with, I will do so accordingly after payday on the 15th[damn, i hate waiting for that day, oh btw, Active Duty Air Force here @ Travis AFB, CA]

I hope the whole family pulls through until she's fully recovered! my prayer will be with the family, always!

- Lee
mad-ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:31 AM   #42
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Once again... Zilvians kick ASS!!!! Thank you all for helping The family out!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 12:09 PM   #43
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Thank you everyone, for all the gifts you sent. Please remember if you are sending a gift via PayPal plz remember to put a "shipping address" on the payment so we can send you a thank you in the mail.

MOAR pics!

Old 11-13-2007, 12:32 PM   #44
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I know the gov can be slow about getting you your money. My mom was in the army for twenty years, served in a war zone, a disaster zone, and in Korea and she is still waiting for her money two and a half years later. Along with getting screwed every month on her CALVET home loan.

I wish you guys the best. If I had any thing to give I'd give it in a heart beat.
kingkilburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 01:49 PM   #45
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
Stunna shades baby pix are awesome. Ill chime in on friday when i get paid. Best wishes from Zilvia and myself. Just on a side note, what else can we get for you? Money is always good but just in case. If imma send a present i better get a picture back with her using or wearing it!

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 02:08 PM   #46
fromxtor
Post Whore!

fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
^^ I can do that, we take pics of her daily. She wears 9-12 months in clothes so if you se anything in pink or thats cute feel free to pick it up.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:12 PM   #47
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Sad..........Will send money next week I got a babby on the way could only imagine....God bless keep your chin up mommy and daddy she needs it.......
motorsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 03:28 PM   #48
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Thank you^^ good luck w/ your child God belss you all.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:47 PM   #49
KAT0
Leaky Injector

KAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to KAT0
Best wishes to the family. So very few that would keep on going knowing all that. Props to you guys for taking on something consider a burden and making it a blessing.

I'd wish you luck, but from the look of those pics, I know you'll do your absolute best.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:29 PM   #50
ctm_motortrends
Zilvia FREAK!

ctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfection
Just paypal them Good Luck With everything. If anyone buys my momo seat all the money will go to the baby so buy it.
ctm_motortrends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 08:01 PM   #51
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Wink

Wow, This Truely Is A Touching Story, So Much That I Had To Share With My Girlfriend... Who Just Had A Baby Ourselves In June. And I Can See Where The Family Is Coming From With A New Life.... My Girlfriend And I Wish Natalie The Best In Her Life And Her Misfortunes. I Hope She Gets Better. I Have Sent Them A Little Something Via Paypal. Good Luck With Everything And Happy Holidays.
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:44 AM   #52
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
you Josh. You need some sleep man. You baby girl is gonna need you much longer then right now. Power nap it if you can. Sleep deprivation/stressed sleep, is gonna comeback big later on. I co-owner 2 daycare centers and I know how ancy and stressed you get when kids aren't tip top. I will see if I can shorten up your story and print it out to be passed around my congregation. I'm not sure if funds will come about but I hope many prayers will be said. Godspeed on the care and strength of you and your family.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:27 PM   #53
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
wow...she looks just like her daddy! I just read this so I'll be sending something soon....what size shoes does she wear? I might go pick up some baby jordans or something for her. Let me know man....

All the best
jfc3po is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:25 PM   #54
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Josh, we demand Updated pics of the mini-you~

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 04:41 PM   #55
fromxtor
Post Whore!

^^FYI that is not one of those cheesey female body inspector T's, it's an actual
FBI T from the FBI building in NYC.

^^ Practice X-mas photos

^^ Natalie's first smiles, sucks she only does it when shes asleep

^^ Nat on her first road trip, we went to MD to visit my parents for T-day.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:21 PM   #56
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
sooooo cute
lol some of the pictures of the baby are "i see what you did there" pictures
Kuzumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 01:15 PM   #57
drifting.8
Zilvia Member

Location: What's heavier a pound of iron or a pound of feathers??
drifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to drifting.8
best wishes to your family i kno what its like to have sickness in the family ... ill send something when i get paid.

RB 25DET NiZTECH BUILT
drifting.8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:33 PM   #58
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
my prayers go out to you and your kid, all be sending you a PM about your mailing address and be sending something your way
and once again best wishes to you and your family
Old 12-08-2007, 09:25 PM   #59
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Old 12-08-2007, 09:31 PM   #60
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Josh, we demand Updated pics of the mini-you~
Seriously!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor View Post
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! <Even though you cant see it.