Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-01-2015, 01:46 PM   #1
AWD260R
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
AWD260R is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
RB RB26, throttle body cable, IAC, CAS grommet

Ok so I'm going to drop my ITB's and going with a single TB for ease of tuning, I'll be importing a reputable tuner to me this time but for me to reconstruct my car I was just trying to find what throttle cable I'll need for my 90mm TB with the proper length to reach it? I'm thinking the RB25 with a single TB would suffice as it looks and routes to the same location. Also looking to find the most efficient way to plumb in my IAC valve, of course it can bolt to the IM but I'll be weeding out lots of the stock stuff in the process and I'll have to tap into the IC piping before the TB since it doesn't have the pre-butterfly valve air nipple. Should I switch to a stepper style motor, or just stick with the oem Nissan IACV? Then finally I need a rubber seal that goes into the RB26 CAS (you know the Mitsubishi rubber plug) mine was dry rotted and not salvageable when I replaced the CAS wheel with the AEM S2 trigger disc and new bearings. Any help point me in the right direction is greatly appreciate!! TYVM.
AWD260R is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links