Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:21 PM   #301
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
By the end of the show I predict:

- Dany will die in childbirth.
- Jon Snow dies killing the Night King.
- All the dragons die.
- Incest baby lives on, with great uncle Tyrion Targaryen watching over until he comes of age to rule. But until then Tyrion will be the King. How bout them apples?
- They may compliment the new Targaryen baby with the discovery of another dragon egg.

Who else survives? Probably Varys, Melisande and possibly the Stark girls. Sansa more so than Arya.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:23 AM   #302
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I said that last week
In this post.
haha sorry i must've skimmed thru it!
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 09:47 AM   #303
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post

- All the dragons die.
- Incest baby lives on, with great uncle Tyrion Targaryen watching over until he comes of age to rule. But until then Tyrion will be the King. How bout them apples?
- They may compliment the new Targaryen baby with the discovery of another dragon egg.

Who else survives? Probably Varys, Melisande and possibly the Stark girls. Sansa more so than Arya.
I can get with this. Although, Melisande has already seen both her and Varys death while still in Westeros. But she didn't say how they'll die... Maybe they might might it... But I agree Arya might not make it. But I kinda want her to be the one who kills Cersei, since she the last major name on her assassination list.
Old 09-05-2017, 08:19 AM   #304
jammartinez760

jammartinez760 is an unknown quantity at this point
I really love this movie, and now we have to wait new season again I don't want wait sooo long
Old 10-16-2017, 05:16 PM   #305
saggio

saggio is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

- All the dragons die.

I can agree with this too.
saggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 08:40 AM   #306
Piners

Piners is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

- All the dragons die.

Man, I hope not. I'd hate to see both Jon and Dany die. One has to survive.

Last edited by Piners; 10-28-2021 at 03:00 PM..
Piners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 01:16 PM   #307
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Can we fucking lock this this thread until something relevant actually happens? Noobs keep getting my hopes up.
Old 10-30-2017, 06:08 AM   #308
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
Can we fucking lock this this thread until something relevant actually happens? Noobs keep getting my hopes up.
Funny is how they're quoting a post that repeats things previously stated at that.
But no, I ain't locking it. This will be a long two years.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:05 AM   #309
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Debut was amazing. So many reunions!
Old 04-15-2019, 08:30 AM   #310
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
BOI.... When you finally find out who the "old friend" was and then the look on his face at the end... hahaha
Old 04-15-2019, 08:44 AM   #311
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
BOI.... When you finally find out who the "old friend" was and then the look on his face at the end... hahaha
https://www.polygon.com/game-of-thro...e-1-winterfell

This shit had me rollin
Old 04-15-2019, 09:17 AM   #312
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Omg I can't be laughing out loud like that at work, man...
Old 04-15-2019, 10:29 AM   #313
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Coming out of the gates HOT! That sneaky broad Cersei is going to get screwed so bad trying to play the North.

Anyone starting to wonder if the Bran=Night King theory is really gaining traction?
Old 04-15-2019, 10:32 AM   #314
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Coming out of the gates HOT! That sneaky broad Cersei is going to get screwed so bad trying to play the North.
OR will she end up the only one alive? Fucking cunt.

Quote:
Anyone starting to wonder if the Bran=Night King theory is really gaining traction?
Wait, what?
Old 04-15-2019, 12:40 PM   #315
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:

Ever since the night King gave Bran's Raven that menacing glare I suspect the two are somehow connected or have the same abilities.

I'm dreading the moment the dragons start fighting. They are probably all going to kill each other and it's going to be sad.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 02:24 PM   #316
simmode1
Post Whore!

I've always thought Bran was the Night's King. I felt like the guy that was tied up to the tree was probably Bran that got stuck in the past somehow and was captured by the Children of the Forest to use as a weapon against the world of Men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I'm dreading the moment the dragons start fighting. They are probably all going to kill each other and it's going to be sad.
Yeah, the Night's King Dragon as way faster and seems to breathe fire hotter and longer than the others. Only way I can see Drogon or Rheagal surviving is Bran wargs into one at the least minute to give some unexpected tactical advantage, but even still, it's super iffy. I bet they all die.
Old 04-15-2019, 04:49 PM   #317
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I feel like Jon is going to take his place as the true king and the dragons, and merc the whole lot of ‘em.

Bran just seems so fucking useless at this point. What if he can take control of the Knight King himself?

Last edited by exitspeed; 04-29-2019 at 05:18 AM..
exitspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:44 PM   #318
crazyorigin

crazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud of
Everyone is going to die. Bran cant be a dragon better than a dragon can I dont think.... part of what makes me believe everyone is going to die is how depressed Bran is all the time. I think he is going to try to set things in motion to change the visions he has seen of the future bit he doesnt believe he can. He has been tight lipped about knowing the future after he let it slip last season, or the season before (I cant remember when it was but it was only once)

I think the night king had that glance with the raven because he himself, and the 3 eyed raven are the oldest entities in the story from what I can tell. They just know each other. Or he was realizing there is a new 3 eyed raven. Next episode looks like it will really tell us a lot, someone important is gonna die, you know they will.

"I've always had blue eyes!!!!?!!?!!"

Was glad to see they finally got some dragon glass. Gives me a little hope they have a chance but as easily as that wall fell, I just see everyone dying very badly. It was a sign that the dragon was the nail in the coffin for humanity.

I dont think Danerys is going to want to succeed her position to Jon, that's going to create some drama, plus they are family, the story needed more incest... it won't set well with anyone I dont think, the incest, or Jon not being a Stark.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:09 PM   #319
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Everyone is going to die. Bran cant be a dragon better than a dragon can I dont think.... part of what makes me believe everyone is going to die is how depressed Bran is all the time. I think he is going to try to set things in motion to change the visions he has seen of the future bit he doesnt believe he can. He has been tight lipped about knowing the future after he let it slip last season, or the season before (I cant remember when it was but it was only once)

I think the night king had that glance with the raven because he himself, and the 3 eyed raven are the oldest entities in the story from what I can tell. They just know each other. Or he was realizing there is a new 3 eyed raven. Next episode looks like it will really tell us a lot, someone important is gonna die, you know they will.

"I've always had blue eyes!!!!?!!?!!"

Was glad to see they finally got some dragon glass. Gives me a little hope they have a chance but as easily as that wall fell, I just see everyone dying very badly. It was a sign that the dragon was the nail in the coffin for humanity.

I dont think Danerys is going to want to succeed her position to Jon, that's going to create some drama, plus they are family, the story needed more incest... it won't set well with anyone I dont think, the incest, or Jon not being a Stark.
That’s a pretty rad 4th post.

I hope you’re wrong.
Old 04-15-2019, 10:52 PM   #320
crazyorigin

crazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud of
Quote:
That’s a pretty rad 4th post.

I hope you’re wrong.
New here. Been GOT since the beginning. Not the books just the show. Too lazy for books and da search option.
Old 04-17-2019, 04:20 PM   #321
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Jon will martyr himself like he tried to do in Beyond the Wall episode.
Danerys will die while giving birth to the baby Jon left in her, belying the "prophecy" that she couldn't conceive.
The Night King is an ancient Targayen ancestor, the dragon riding tells it.
Cersei will die embarrassingly after her refusal to take shit seriously, probably at the hand of Jaime.
The story will begin back at the fucking beginning

And I write too!
Old 04-19-2019, 03:11 AM   #322
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Jon will martyr himself like he tried to do in Beyond the Wall episode.
Danerys will die while giving birth to the baby Jon left in her, belying the "prophecy" that she couldn't conceive.
The Night King is an ancient Targayen ancestor, the dragon riding tells it.
Cersei will die embarrassingly after her refusal to take shit seriously, probably at the hand of Jaime.
The story will begin back at the fucking beginning
So I'm not the only one thinking that?!?!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 07:47 AM   #323
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Yeah Jaime needs to kill Cersei. Or just anyone.
Old 04-19-2019, 10:01 AM   #324
simmode1
Post Whore!

Yeah, Jamie is definitely gonna be a King and Queen slayer.
Old 04-19-2019, 10:51 AM   #325
crazyorigin

I can see a lot of crazy scenarios playing out but not Jamie killing Cersei... the knight king being an ancient targeryan is an interesting theory tho, the long white hair fits that well. I think the only thing may save Jamie surviving the next episodes trial is Brianne of Tarth showing up and pleading his case of his pledge to protect the Stark children.
Old 04-19-2019, 01:25 PM   #326
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Think about it, Jaime has been the only voice with any sway on Cersei, and even then he cannot seem to get through to stopping her worst impulses. There will ASSUREDLY come a time where her worst impulses will imperil everyone and -- after we finally get the big fight between the Clegane brothers -- Jaime will HAVE to be the one to end Cersei to attempt to help save the world

And I write too!
Old 04-22-2019, 12:06 PM   #327
simmode1
Post Whore!

Last night's episode pissed me off. Literally anything important from last night could have fit into last week's episode. Shit felt like boring anime filler.
Old 04-22-2019, 06:07 PM   #328
crazyorigin

Yeah the episode didnt have a lot of excitement but did have some good laughs. Little Arya is all grown up, it was almost a bit awkward seeing her take her clothes off and get it on. We have been watching her since she was so little. They grow up so fast. I was worried Jamie was going to be executed after his trial and was glad he wasnt because he is a valuable ally. Next episode will surely have some action with the White Walker army at the gates. Now we wait. Is anyone else as worried as I am about the dead bodies that are in the crypts with the women and children rising from the dead when the Night King and his army get closer???
Old 04-24-2019, 05:29 AM   #329
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Yeah the episode didnt have a lot of excitement but did have some good laughs. Little Arya is all grown up, it was almost a bit awkward seeing her take her clothes off and get it on. We have been watching her since she was so little. They grow up so fast. I was worried Jamie was going to be executed after his trial and was glad he wasnt because he is a valuable ally. Next episode will surely have some action with the White Walker army at the gates. Now we wait. Is anyone else as worried as I am about the dead bodies that are in the crypts with the women and children rising from the dead when the Night King and his army get closer???
https://www.polygon.com/game-of-thro...walkers-wights
Old 04-24-2019, 03:48 PM   #330
crazyorigin

Quote:
Skimmed thru it but it pretty much confirms my theory on that being a terrible idea for a hiding place. It is the safest place when your fighting men, but not the army of the dead. Maybe Tryion and that brave little girl with the scars on her face will save everyone down there.....