Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-28-2008, 02:37 PM   #3091
-***JOKER***-
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by J ROK View Post
she finally runs

More pics please or is there a built thread?

thanks

Rules:
-***JOKER***- is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2008, 02:57 PM   #3092
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews

Old 07-28-2008, 05:13 PM   #3093
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
got coupe today
and after 1 hour of owning it guy comes by and asks if its for sale....

90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:32 PM   #3094
-***JOKER***-
Leaky Injector

-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known
was going through old threads saw the pics below what happened to it? finished yet?

Old 07-28-2008, 06:30 PM   #3095
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
This is what happens when your clutch master is on drugs.

Weeeee!

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 06:49 PM   #3096
.jrmyrmx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
J ROK, id like to see some more pics of your car, looks interesting.

i was testing out my new lens (nikkor 18-200 vr), nothing really new on the car.
.jrmyrmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:09 PM   #3097
awesomenick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (33)
awesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews

Maybe I should put it in that dumpster where it belongs.
awesomenick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:27 PM   #3098
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
the crappiest 240 ever!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:42 PM   #3099
ross.cottrill
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
ross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Getn new wheels soon i think!maybe go widebody idunno..

ive gotta put my new top on too fucker keeps leakin water like a bitch!!!

" NEO VVL BABY FTMFW!"

Originally Posted by shagspeed
Dude if I made 500WHP on a 54C SR20DET back in 1999-2000 with old school technology .. This VET will T-BAG your RB engines
ross.cottrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 09:42 PM   #3100
pandabear2
Leaky Injector

pandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud of
got them all mounted...

small pull in the rear...

needs to be washed

Old 07-29-2008, 01:14 AM   #3101
motegineon

Trader Rating: (2)
motegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to motegineon Send a message via MSN to motegineon
i know im whoring it up but ive been bored lately lol

motegineon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:27 PM   #3102
slidewaysmn
Leaky Injector

slidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really nice
painted my bay.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:11 PM   #3103
wmdavis007
Leaky Injector

wmdavis007 has a spectacular aura aboutwmdavis007 has a spectacular aura aboutwmdavis007 has a spectacular aura aboutwmdavis007 has a spectacular aura aboutwmdavis007 has a spectacular aura aboutwmdavis007 has a spectacular aura about
My 92 Vert:

Last edited by wmdavis007; 07-30-2008 at 02:38 AM..
wmdavis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:55 AM   #3104
J ROK
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
J ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
as requested, same photo shoot, just few more pics

Thanks for the compliments.

I'll give the specs while im at it:
Megan street coils
Tein Tie rods
Ebay links and tension rods
Solid subframe bushings
S14 front control arms and spindles
Solid driveshaft (steel)
welded diff
Nismo unsprung clutch and lightened flywheel
Nismo motor and trans mounts.
Stock redtop t25

basically blew my motor last July, and was too broke to buy a motor, so I just started tearing into my car, and this is how it looks now. Never had any plans since day one. And im still broke

dont be too impressed, its really a piece of crap.
I just hope my driving skills are better than my fabbing skills! lol.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:24 AM   #3105
motegineon

motegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to motegineon Send a message via MSN to motegineon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustxking View Post
Haha I may be wrong but are those Iroc camaro rims?
they are conquest/starion wheels

and for rules

old school pic when i first bought her lol

motegineon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:30 AM   #3106
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx

lowering the car 2" all around 2morrow after i problem solve my brakes...
hopefully cruise around the neighborhood with it.
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:43 AM   #3107
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
REVGASM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 06:23 AM   #3108
forum04pl
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
forum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to forum04pl
^ That picture is pretty sick.

Rules.... and because I miss her

forum04pl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 06:42 AM   #3109
-***JOKER***-
Leaky Injector

^^^ i like this very much for some reason...keep up the good work mate, that front end mods are very nice!!!

rules:
Old 07-30-2008, 05:35 PM   #3110
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
*sniff sniff* I miss driving...

JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 07:41 PM   #3111
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread

fronts dont go low enough... fuck, 2 collars removed and preloaded 1 turn.

rear, seems that one side settled, one didnt, because both coils are setup exactly the same yet one side is almost 1 inch lower.

damn stances ...

front used to be this low on d2's

Old 07-30-2008, 07:57 PM   #3112
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post

rear, seems that one side settled, one didnt, because both coils are setup exactly the same yet one side is almost 1 inch lower.

damn stances ...

front used to be this low on d2's
really?!

this is about a 1/2" below the HIGHEST my car will go on stance:

if I lower it, it goes like STUPID low.... I have an S13 on stance as well.... and that thing sits pretty low too...

what are the specs on your wheels?

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:02 PM   #3113
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
You have big tires though, my fronts are 17x9 +17 with a 215/40

Old 07-30-2008, 08:51 PM   #3114
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
^im running 205/55/16 on my car with gr+ pros and im tucking like a 1/4-1/2 in the front and i still have another inch lower to go with both collars still on so in theory you should be able to go like another 1.5-2inches lower than you are without the collars.

old shot of my car

Old 07-30-2008, 09:31 PM   #3115
RED ST
Leaky Injector

RED ST is an unknown quantity at this point
project 240
http://a936.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...81adc01077.jpg
http://a818.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...46ef9a3ab9.jpg
http://a670.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...d5e514f1ad.jpg
http://a323.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...bedc0682ea.jpg
my daily
http://a38.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/...6fc97e8ecd.jpg

sorry for the links i dont really no how to post pics and make them come up in a picture..
RED ST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 09:55 PM   #3116
timlush
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
timlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to timlush
timlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:15 PM   #3117
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:21 PM   #3118
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Quote:

damn stances ...
Quote:
You have big tires though, my fronts are 17x9 +17 with a 215/40
Dude, you don't PRELOAD the springs to go lower. You droop springs.

Anywho, I don't know what your deal is, because I only removed 1 collar up front on my Stance GR+, and I'm also running a 215/40/17 on a 17x9".

I can go lower up front still, but honestly, I'd start rubbing the tire on the fender on turns, and that wouldn't work.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:02 PM   #3119
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
honestly i dont know whats up.... heres me fronts 17x9.5 +17 with 235 40 and no collars removed on GR+ pro with the 9k spring on them.

mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:17 PM   #3120
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews

Not low enough.

Blah.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote