Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-22-2019, 05:32 PM   #451
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent S14 View Post
I think it hit me its no longer a car for me when only kids and guys in their 20s like the car. anyone in their 30s i associate with has no interest in the car and anyone that i am friends with in their 30's have moved on to AMG, M cars, vettes, V8 Mustangs or Lifted Trucks or SUV.
maybe you're hanging out with the wrong crowd. you've got the fat cats and essence dudes in your own backyard, but i suppose if you only derive happiness from the admiration of your peers then you may have a different issue...

always seems like older dudes just complain about younger dudes in order to make an excuse for them to not make any effort to build a connection in the community. if you don't care to befriend people and aren't happy just enjoying a car by yourself then by all means, please sell it to someone who will.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:20 PM   #452
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
maybe you're hanging out with the wrong crowd. you've got the fat cats and essence dudes in your own backyard, 1.) but i suppose if you only derive happiness from the admiration of your peers then you may have a different issue...

2.) always seems like older dudes just complain about younger dudes in order to make an excuse for them to not make any effort to build a connection in the community. if you don't care to befriend people and aren't happy just enjoying a car by yourself then by all means, please sell it to someone who will.
1.) I don't think he's saying that. I think he just doesn't have like-minded people to talk shop with.

2.) Why should the people with knowledge make the effort? Have you tried to deal with someone super young and indignant? A lot of these 'kids' are the dudes you talked about in the beginning of your post (doing it for admiration) and they honestly just don't care to learn. Instant gratification and validation don't require hard work.

Telling 'older dudes' it's their fault doesn't seem fair. They aren't entirely to blame, but the road goes both ways.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:41 PM   #453
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Yo fight someone!
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 06:56 PM   #454
Agent S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Agent S14 is making a name for him/her selfAgent S14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
1.) I don't think he's saying that. I think he just doesn't have like-minded people to talk shop with.

2.) Why should the people with knowledge make the effort? Have you tried to deal with someone super young and indignant? A lot of these 'kids' are the dudes you talked about in the beginning of your post (doing it for admiration) and they honestly just don't care to learn. Instant gratification and validation don't require hard work.

Telling 'older dudes' it's their fault doesn't seem fair. They aren't entirely to blame, but the road goes both ways.

This is what I am trying to say. Thank You.
Agent S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 07:34 PM   #455
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Yo fight someone!
This is a thread of learn-ed doctors, m8.

The only thing getting beat here is each other's meat, as it is the will of the Zilvian Gods for us to circlejerk unto eternity.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:49 PM   #456
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
1.) I think he just doesn't have like-minded people to talk shop with.

Quote:
This is what I am trying to say. Thank You.

1. I would like some clarification here. Agent S14 claims to have friends with all these baller cars yet agrees that he has no one to "talk shop with". Mr S14, are you only willing to accept fellow S14 owners that are around your age and in your area or is it that your associates with those pricier cars are not the technical crowd you want to be around?

Maybe I question you because I have a lot of level headed car guys that I work with and also socialize with enough to not think "car buddy withdrawal" is a real thing. Now that I think of it, I always mention cars whenever I see them.

2. People with knowledge should make an effort to do something good, otherwise you're just gossiping like a highschooler. Are you expecting something without putting in effort? If you want those kind of associates, shouldn't you try to find them? You've gone to all the cars and coffees, trackdays, and car related events in Texas and couldn't find one person to be friends with? I mean isn't this what zilvia was supposed to be?

Tell me something Mr S14, if you were another S or Z chassis owner, would you be friends with you?
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:05 PM   #457
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
1. I would like some clarification here. Agent S14 claims to have friends with all these baller cars yet agrees that he has no one to "talk shop with". Mr S14, are you only willing to accept fellow S14 owners that are around your age and in your area or is it that your associates with those pricier cars are not the technical crowd you want to be around?

Maybe I question you because I have a lot of level headed car guys that I work with and also socialize with enough to not think "car buddy withdrawal" is a real thing. Now that I think of it, I always mention cars whenever I see them.

2. People with knowledge should make an effort to do something good, otherwise you're just gossiping like a highschooler. Are you expecting something without putting in effort? If you want those kind of associates, shouldn't you try to find them? You've gone to all the cars and coffees, trackdays, and car related events in Texas and couldn't find one person to be friends with? I mean isn't this what zilvia was supposed to be?

Tell me something Mr S14, if you were another S or Z chassis owner, would you be friends with you?
1.) ...dude he's literally saying his friends aren't 'into' his car. I don't think he gives a shit what they drive but I'd venture to say that having some buddies that were familiar with his car (and gave a shit) would be better.

2.) That's just like, your opnion, man. We can argue this all day. You think 'older heads' should make an effort and they think that the 'kids' should ask questions and absorb knowledge. The internet is a wonderful place full of information. Why should anyone with knowledge have to do Google's job?

We can all admit Zilvia is for gossiping. I'd like to think this thread is for discussion but it's inevitable we'll end up gossiping. No harm in it. We're discussing points without trying to fight everyone tooth and nail, and that's what Zilvia should be.

...even though da_crew10 wants bloodshed.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:10 PM   #458
Agent S14
Zilvia Member

Agent S14 is making a name for him/her selfAgent S14 is making a name for him/her self
You seem to attack me without knowing me. Most of my friends were in the nissan,Honda, Subaru,Lexus scene. I still talk to alot of Young folks and give my thoughts on modding 240.They want to learn how to mod s chassis properly and I let them know my mistakes. I also have given them advise when they run into common sr20 issues and when I was younger and had more free time would loan them parts to figure out issues on there SR. I'm still on 240 groups on FB and if it's s15 Sr related and I have ran into related issues I let them know what it may be.

Not sure what you are trying to get at but you are being pretty rude.
Agent S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:35 PM   #459
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
You seem to attack me without knowing me. Most of my friends were in the nissan,Honda, Subaru,Lexus scene. I still talk to alot of Young folks and give my thoughts on modding 240.They want to learn how to mod s chassis properly and I let them know my mistakes. I also have given them advise when they run into common sr20 issues and when I was younger and had more free time would loan them parts to figure out issues on there SR. I'm still on 240 groups on FB and if it's s15 Sr related and I have ran into related issues I let them know what it may be.

it's a bit ironic that we were accused of 'gossiping' when we're discissing observations.

Here's the definiton from Google:

"casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details which are not confirmed as true."

...so the collegekid is 'gossiping like a highschoolkid."

ZING!
Old 01-22-2019, 09:57 PM   #460
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:

1. you read what he wrote and read my response, and yet you came to this conclusion. mind boggling.

2. because that's how society works. should you not teach your children not to be assholes? it doesn't matter if they are assholes, you, as an "adult" should feel compelled to do so for the sake of your own sanity.

damn right it goes both ways! but as the supposedly wiser and mature individual, shouldn't you be the first one to reach out?

Quote:

so basically not what your inferred in your previous post. i don't see what the issue is then...

rude?! i'm old and grumpy, asshole
Old 01-22-2019, 10:19 PM   #461
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
1. you read what he wrote and read my response, and yet you came to this conclusion. mind boggling.

2. because that's how society works. should you not teach your children not to be assholes? it doesn't matter if they are assholes, you, as an "adult" should feel compelled to do so for the sake of your own sanity.

damn right it goes both ways! but as the supposedly wiser and mature individual, shouldn't you be the first one to reach out?

so basically not what your inferred in your previous post. i don't see what the issue is then...

rude?! i'm old and grumpy, asshole
1.) Ah I guess I misunderstood your post. You're telling him to find a different crowd...but assuming he hasn't tried hanging out with a younger generation? Just want to clarify.

2.) Yeah, my own kids lol. Taking ownership of a bunch of kids that don't want to take advice is a whole different undertaking. I've never steered someone away that asked me a question.

...and I still disagree with being the one to reach out because I have more skin in the game. You don't pick up a new hobby/trade/skill and expect everyone to make you a pro overnight. You become a student of whatever it is you love and you work towards it.

This is why I like this thread. We can talk about shit without being dicks. Just assholes. Goal: met.

*OPINION ALERT: we are sharing opinions in here cordially. THIS is how you disagree and talk nicely at the same time.
Old 01-23-2019, 09:52 AM   #462
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wait, dude's friends were into nissans/hondas when younger and only now dislike his car?

Fam your friends are just dbags aiming for clout haha
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 05:45 PM   #463
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
I just heard my girlfriend debate on why the earth is flat. I dont have any words to express how i reacted.

So flat earth believers make me grumpy.
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 06:03 PM   #464
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Anyone that neg rep'd the forums newest 'parts resale shop' is a fucking legend. I don't expect everyone to be as vocal as I am when it comes to this shit but showing up on the rep thing is super cool. Thank you.

I'm gonna spend more time bumping people's threads when they ask the 'correct' (based of the normal going rate) prices for items.

For all you sensitive folk gunning for me, what I deem 'correct' is my own opinion. Your freedom to call me out is ever-present as is mine to do the same when your prices are shit.

Also, do you have any proof that the Earth is round? If not then it's obviously flat. Lizard People make me grumpy.
Old 01-27-2019, 01:15 AM   #465
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
yeah, fuck the stupid nismo pricing that I've been seeing. like what in the fuck are you smoking to ask that much money for a fucking shift knob? then again, if I have certain parts on my car, it will raise my car's value up because dipshits are charging a lot of money for what once was a dealer option and at best $20 in aftermarket
Old 01-28-2019, 08:04 AM   #466
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Aka grex shift knobs
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 03:25 PM   #467
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
$600 for a old Nismo font cup holder is a joke.

Get a fucking cup holder from Amazon for $5 and slap a $1 Nismo sticker on it.

Done.

I’m all for collecting rare parts myself, but even I can admit it’s becoming ridiculous.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 04:35 PM   #468
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
im not super up to date on the flipping stuff cause this isnt usually a problem in the toyota community (not like its a hard concept to grasp anyways). but, to those of you who are sick of it, what do you suggest be done? Im genuinely curious. Should zilvia step in and start to ban flippers? publicly dox these people on IG? stupid ass threads like this wont fix anything.

at what point in time as a community do you all band together and figure this out? or are ya'll cool with joining the rat race and paying/trying flip shit for a 1000% mark up?
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 04:48 PM   #469
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
I am going to start flipping Yugioh cards!
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 04:57 PM   #470
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
im not super up to date on the flipping stuff cause this isnt usually a problem in the toyota community (not like its a hard concept to grasp anyways). but, to those of you who are sick of it, what do you suggest be done? Im genuinely curious. Should zilvia step in and start to ban flippers? publicly dox these people on IG? stupid ass threads like this wont fix anything.

at what point in time as a community do you all band together and figure this out? or are ya'll cool with joining the rat race and paying/trying flip shit for a 1000% mark up?
Why?

Don't like the prices, don't pay it.

The problem IS the 240sx community where guys would rather pay $600 for a cup holder or buy some stupid JDM YO Pink Nismo Shift Knob then actually build a decent car. The whole thing is just one big teenage circle jerk hype-fest.

It's like when Daemon had that red Evo and yanked the Brian Crower cams for shittier HKS ones because - JDM YO!
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 04:59 PM   #471
Corbic
Post Whore!

Old 01-28-2019, 08:31 PM   #472
TheBlackHand
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
TheBlackHand is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:

If there’s someone willing to pay $1000 for a Hitman wheel today that was bought for $850 yesterday from another member what can you do to stop this sale? Nothing!
It’s simple supply and demand. As long as there’s demand for overhyped JDM parts that are in limited supply then prices will only continue to rise if people are buying. I hardly agree with $1k brick headlights that were bought for $500 last year but as long as people are willing to pay these prices that’s what the market will demand until people stop paying these prices.
TheBlackHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 08:39 PM   #473
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
$600 for a old Nismo font cup holder is a joke.

Get a fucking cup holder from Amazon for $5 and slap a $1 Nismo sticker on it.

Done.

I’m all for collecting rare parts myself, but even I can admit it’s becoming ridiculous.
Either that kid deleted his thread or a Moderator deleted it because (although he proclaimed he cared dearly about the community) he couldn't be bothered to pay the vendor fee.

The last thing he said (that I didn't respond to) that irked me was when he said he felt like Zilvia would be a good place to sell because the forum "has an eye for JDM items like these" or something to that effect. Basically saying that everyone on here was a nutswinger willing to pay dumbfuck prices.

The forum obviously picked up on this.

Quote:

I mean this thread is nothing more than the title suggests: old grumpy assholes being grumpy. There isn't a purpose beyond that.

I'd ban a select few sellers, yeah. There's a HUGE difference between the following:

1. A seller that gets TEs for cheap, sells for 'going rate'/slightly under, a member of the community beyond making money off it.

and

2. A seller that gets TEs for cheap, marks them at or above 'going rate' to stoke prices, writes RARE or JDM multiple times in the ad, and MAYBE has a Japanese car that's just enough to make them appear like they're a member of the community and not just a culture vulture.

My friends flip parts. I flip things from time to time. I guess where I draw the line is the '1000%' mark up. There's no reason why LMGT4s/TEs should continue to rise in price. There are enough out there to where the price can stay the same (in original condition, custom finishes will undoubtedly add more) and the same goes with other prices.

So yeah, we could band together and shut it down. I don't expect anyone to do it though. I'd like it, however.

I can anticipate the 'picking and choosing' argument that's coming my way.
Old 01-28-2019, 08:58 PM   #474
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Basically saying that everyone on here was a nutswinger willing to pay dumbfuck prices.

How many other forums have thousand page threads dedicated to "rare jdm parts", "identify this" and "Nostalgia". I don't see that crap on the Mustang forums or 3000GT land. Hell this place even has a sneaker-head, jogger pants, marvel and fixie-bike threads.

50% of thr import scene is straight fashion accessories to hype yourself up, get attention and street cred and show off. Been that way a long time.

Quote:

1. A seller that gets TEs for cheap, sells for 'going rate'/slightly under, a member of the community beyond making money off it.

and
2. A seller that gets TEs for cheap, marks them at or above 'going rate' to stoke prices, writes RARE or JDM multiple times in the ad, and MAYBE has a Japanese car that's just enough to make them appear like they're a member of the community and not just a culture vulture.

So yeah, we could band together and shut it down. I don't expect anyone to do it though. I'd like it, however.

I can anticipate the 'picking and choosing' argument that's coming my way.
Sounds like communism.

Fuck that. Ya'll "old timers" have bitchrd for 20 years about "broke asses" and cheap ass owners and look at ya'll. Crying because you don't want to spend $1,500 for some R33's cause 20 years ago you could get a set for $500.

Back when I was young, Super Street said one of their top pick tuner cars for $10,000 said the NA MKIV Supra.....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Old 01-28-2019, 09:27 PM   #475
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Oh yeah. Delete the RARE PARTS/YAJ HUMBLE BRAG Threads. Thanks, Corbic.
Old 01-29-2019, 04:39 AM   #476
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
I don’t even know what could be done, to put into perspective. Imagine spending more then one year looking for a specific part. Only to find it for xxx amount. You’re going to be forced in paying the mark up price because you can’t find it anywhere & when you finally found it. It’s an absurd amount, at the end of the day everyones trying to make money one way or another & if people are willing to put in the man hours in searching yaj all day and croober. Just to buy parts & resell them. By all means let them. Yes 600$ for a cupholder is insane. Its litterally just plastic & does nothing. But him and jerin are the only people i’ve seen have that cupholder for sale in 2 years. Is it worth it, no wayyyy. But if thats what you want, you have to cough up the money or someone else will & you lose out. Now having to wait another absurd amount of time. Idk man, it’s all supply & demand and i don’t see the prices going down anytime soon. There are good deals out there though & honest people. You just need to have patience in looking if rare parts is your thing. But someone always gonna be willing to pay xxx amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 05:04 AM   #477
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
I don’t even know what could be done, to put into perspective. Imagine spending more then one year looking for a specific part. Only to find it for xxx amount. You’re going to be forced in paying the mark up price because you can’t find it anywhere & when you finally found it. It’s an absurd amount, at the end of the day everyones trying to make money one way or another & if people are willing to put in the man hours in searching yaj all day and croober. Just to buy parts & resell them. By all means let them. Yes 600$ for a cupholder is insane. Its litterally just plastic & does nothing. But him and jerin are the only people i’ve seen have that cupholder for sale in 2 years. Is it worth it, no wayyyy. But if thats what you want, you have to cough up the money or someone else will & you lose out. Now having to wait another absurd amount of time. Idk man, it’s all supply & demand and i don’t see the prices going down anytime soon. There are good deals out there though & honest people. You just need to have patience in looking if rare parts is your thing. But someone always gonna be willing to pay xxx amount.

What could be done? You, for one, could stop posting in ever Rare Parts/YAJ/Nismo for sale post lol. I see you in every thread with a title that has Rare, JDM, or Nismo in it. The assholes selling these parts see you frothing at the mouth and it keeps the prices up.

Your whole post is the PRECISE ideal these fucking sharks prey upon. If we all managed to 'band together' would prices drop overnight? No...but those sellers would have one less venue.

Maybe the Instagrams accounts start getting flak.

Maybe other communities with the same problems get wind of what happened in this community, and maybe, just maybe, the sellers end up with so few venues to sell that the prices come back down to reasonable levels. No one is against making money. Everyone is against $600 cup holders...everyone except kids that have the disposable income afforded to those that still park/live with their parents.

EDIT: The more I re-read your post the more it makes me fucking angry. Why don't you work harder to play into their hands? Fuck man. Don't preach to me about patience, either. The only reason I have to be 'patient when searching' is because dudes like you continue to perpetuate the idea that stupid fucking price hikes will be paid without question.

Ive's said it before and I'll say it again: there's a reason I avoid you. You have the freedom to post wherever you want on this forum but please do me the fucking favor and try to refrain from this. Or wise up.
Old 01-29-2019, 05:06 AM   #478
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Also. Putting in 'man hours searching YAJ' hahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah what a fucking hard day's work. I'll totally pay some fuck $600+ on top of the market rate for lounging in his PJs searching YAj. Holy fucking shit.

Grumpy Old Asshole level over 9000 today.
Old 01-29-2019, 05:10 AM   #479
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
I am constantly in those threads because those are the things i like, it’s as simple as that. If i feel i can afford it at the time, i buy it. If my actions are unwise to you, idk what to tell you. But i do agree with you, with calling out things that are insanely overpriced & it will spread and others will do the same. But at the end of the day, there are only a finite amount of these items available & it’s just simple supply and demand.

Old 01-29-2019, 05:12 AM   #480
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Also. Putting in 'man hours searching YAJ' hahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah what a fucking hard day's work. I'll totally pay some fuck $600+ on top of the market rate for lounging in his PJs searching YAj. Holy fucking shit.

Grumpy Old Asshole level over 9000 today.

I dont know what time you have, but some people don’t have hours in their day to be refreshing the same page over and over again and then having an ongoing bidding war with someone. He probably paid from 3-500$ for that cupholder & is selling it for double.