Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-10-2018, 12:38 AM   #121
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
9pm it is. brb bringing pizza into ten ren lol

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2018, 08:41 PM   #122
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
cant wait to eat pizza ren!

Were in ten ren @ back seats

Last edited by EDacIouSX; 08-10-2018 at 09:53 PM..
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:22 AM   #123
onebadna1nsx

Trader Rating: (0)
onebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Good times ya'll! Biggest meet since a long time!
onebadna1nsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:55 AM   #124
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Sorry I missed it guys, my lady was ill. I’ll make the next one(hopefully with the 240 anyways) haha
Old 08-11-2018, 02:44 PM   #125
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadna1nsx View Post
Good times ya'll! Biggest meet since a long time!
Maybe one day I can make it. Just be careful guys, even my neck of the woods in the middle of nowhere isn't safe.

https://www.vvng.com/victorville-car...-arrests-made/

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 02:50 PM   #126
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Totally understandable. People were complaining cause they were probably being annoying. Most likely we will never have over 15 Cars max

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2018, 03:42 PM   #127
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Man I was hoping that stuff would have stopped but that’s not so :-(
Old 08-12-2018, 08:33 AM   #128
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
Totally understandable. People were complaining cause they were probably being annoying. Most likely we will never have over 15 Cars max

I've only attended two meets meets the entire time I've lived up here, both of which had plenty a-holes revving, occasion donuts/ burnouts and the oh-so cool high speed take off down the street as they leave.

Anyways, my post was just to be informative. I think the biggest concern would be if the local business are ok with the gathering. Though, sub 15 cars and being patrons of Ten Ren should be enough.
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 09:39 AM   #129
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
Maybe one day I can make it. Just be careful guys, even my neck of the woods in the middle of nowhere isn't safe.

https://www.vvng.com/victorville-car...-arrests-made/

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Thats where i got my first ref ticket back in 07 lol i was literally rolling in nuetral to a red light when i got pulled over. Too many idiots doing stupid shit every week that pissed off the local authorities into taking aggressive action. Looks like things haven't changed much..
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 10:04 AM   #130
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
I've only attended two meets meets the entire time I've lived up here, both of which had plenty a-holes revving, occasion donuts/ burnouts and the oh-so cool high speed take off down the street as they leave.

Anyways, my post was just to be informative. I think the biggest concern would be if the local business are ok with the gathering. Though, sub 15 cars and being patrons of Ten Ren should be enough.
We used to do the cha for tea meets. Those sometimes had over 100 cars and were almost always okay. It was originally a 240 meet but more and more people kept coming. Just come out next time in a normal car

Old 08-14-2018, 12:59 PM   #131
t3chnique
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (-1)
t3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
'twas nice meeting all of you!. Hopefully we can bring more out next time
t3chnique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 06:04 PM   #132
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3chnique View Post
'twas nice meeting all of you!. Hopefully we can bring more out next time
How can you have a negative trader rating? lol...

When are we doing this again??? 240 is finally back on the road, hurry before it breaks
Old 08-22-2018, 12:07 AM   #133
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
How can you have a negative trader rating? lol...

When are we doing this again??? 240 is finally back on the road, hurry before it breaks
hmm not sure. onebadna1nsx is out this friday for that crazy car vacation thing up in Monterey. I'm down'ish though. Just gotta go to LA for some paperwork shiets but im free after that.

Old 08-22-2018, 12:21 PM   #134
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
I always wanted to set up a meet at this plaza would anyone be down to come out this way?

https://www.yelp.com/biz/half-and-ha...+Half+Milk+Tea
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 12:28 PM   #135
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMigs View Post
hmm not sure. onebadna1nsx is out this friday for that crazy car vacation thing up in Monterey. I'm down'ish though. Just gotta go to LA for some paperwork shiets but im free after that.
For sure man, maybe if we get some others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
I always wanted to set up a meet at this plaza would anyone be down to come out this way?

Thats the same plaza that has Jazz Cat . Not sure what the police influence is over there.
Old 08-22-2018, 12:43 PM   #136
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Thats the same plaza that has Jazz Cat . Not sure what the police influence is over there.
haha yea has some pretty good places to eat too

Police has been chill.. there is not a lot of meets over here anymore those were the tab Tuesday days haha. The plaza is really close to the freeway i'm sure if we don't roll too deep we shouldn't have any problems.
Old 08-23-2018, 02:57 PM   #137
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Get this to the top on everyone's feed.
Old 08-24-2018, 08:20 PM   #138
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:

i used to host it every last sunday of the month but people stopped coming out so i gave up
Old 08-24-2018, 09:34 PM   #139
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Im here now getting boba lol

Old 08-26-2018, 11:35 AM   #140
s13poop
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
i used to host it every last sunday of the month but people stopped coming out so i gave up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMigs View Post
Im here now getting boba lol
Damn let’s bring it back!
Old 08-26-2018, 11:13 PM   #141
OG_89twoforty

OG_89twoforty is an unknown quantity at this point
Grew up there

I would definitley drop by, I grew up there in the 90S and I remember seeing only one red hatch with kouki taillights around Walnut
OG_89twoforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 11:42 AM   #142
s13poop
Post Whore!

What’s everyone’s schedule look like this week?
Old 08-27-2018, 12:03 PM   #143
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
What’s everyone’s schedule look like this week?
LA fair for me is Friday but I could go to the meet after depending on what time we do.
Old 08-28-2018, 12:18 AM   #144
s13poop
Post Whore!

What about Wednesday/Thursday?
Old 08-28-2018, 12:50 AM   #145
OG_89twoforty

OG_89twoforty is an unknown quantity at this point
A Wednesday would be good for me.
OG_89twoforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 01:17 AM   #146
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Sorry guys I’m on nights, I’ll be down for anything Friday or weekend related.
Old 08-28-2018, 02:16 AM   #147
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

im pretty sure i can do this friday. where do you guys want to meet at? Same location as last time in alhambra at ten ren?
Old 08-28-2018, 12:37 PM   #148
onebadna1nsx

Trader Rating: (0)
onebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I can probably do Friday, hopefully my aids is gone by then.
onebadna1nsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 02:31 PM   #149
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Both my cars are running (miraculously) so I should be good for that evening.
Old 08-29-2018, 01:30 AM   #150
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

9PM

https://www.yelp.com/biz/ten-rens-tea-time-alhambra

i'll hang out for a little bit, lets keep the location simple i guess and meat at the same spot