Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 01-11-2016, 11:28 AM   #1
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation Spammers getting out of control

The amount of spammers I've seen posting in smaller forum categories is getting out of control... I've noticed no moderators are coming through and cleaning up the posts when I've reported the spam.

Does Zilvia need help moderating? I would volunteer, but I assume I'd have to be nominated through the existing staff.
Old 01-15-2016, 12:44 PM   #2
Jorgs_7
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wondering the same thing.
Jorgs_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 12:48 PM   #3
SoundEfx
Zilvia FREAK!

SoundEfx is an unknown quantity at this point
Some of them even quote me. I don't know if I should be scared or honored....lol
Old 03-18-2016, 08:19 AM   #4
Jorgs_7
Zilvia Junkie

Jorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really nice
How the hell aren't these threads deleted? Spam threads all over. Still
Jorgs_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 09:26 PM   #5
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
Spam is going to continue as long as there are people devoting time to countering spam registration methods.

You have to understand that there are countless people reporting countless things for various reasons. When there's 300+ threads reported and half are bogus, it takes countless hours to sort through that sort of thing.

Trust me, these guys aren't just dicking around. Things are constantly being taken care of.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 09:31 PM   #6
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
There should be a 'vote to delete thread' option or something so we can just police it ourselves.
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 09:53 PM   #7
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
There should be a 'vote to delete thread' option or something so we can just police it ourselves.

Unfortunately that just wouldn't work appropriately, it would leave too many doors open for members to get themselves pinked for abusing a feature such as that.

I've seen it fail personally on 2 forums already. Unfortunately this content isn't moderated by users such as Wikipedia etc is.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 12:44 AM   #8
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Tyler how you get ya name yello...

Pm me
I'm tryna pay to get mine white
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:41 AM   #9
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
yo, the tech talk section is all spam today...
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 11:07 PM   #10
Denver20
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Denver20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post

That’s true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Denver20 is offline   Reply With Quote