Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 05-30-2017, 03:50 AM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
WTB ~ ABFlug Headlights ~ 180SX Optional Carbon Fiber Center Console

I'm finally allowed to register a 2nd car on base. This means I'm going to start digging into my car. I have the necessary parts already but I'm still looking for some fanboy parts. I've missed out on not one, but TWO sets of ABFlug headlights...the last set was perfect AND retrofitted with HIDs. They sold for LESS than the damaged set I was bidding on. Go figure.

Tired of searching the auctions even though I'm sure I'll still browse. Posting this to see if anyone wants to make money or have a contact in Japan that can ship for cheap from a US base. Yes, I'm whoring myself out for some stuff I've wanted.

ABFlug Headlights:

Still looking for originals. CasaleDesign is working on replicas but he doesn't have a solid ETA. If I can score the OG ones before that I will. I'm familiar with price trends on these so if you want to make a fucking mint selling them please don't contact me. I'm willing to work with you, not let you go in dry.

180SX Optional Carbon Fiber Center Console:

PM'd the guy on here that posted them in the rare parts thread. I'm also using his pictures. I understand that this is an easily replicated piece but I'm only interested in the Nissan part. Call it the fuckboy/fanboy in me. I don't give a shit.

Old 05-30-2017, 05:10 PM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
First day bump. Send me some leads.
Old 05-31-2017, 08:58 AM   #3
lonewanderer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
lonewanderer is making a name for him/her selflonewanderer is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
First day bump. Send me some leads.
Not a lead, but consistently check yahoo japan for what you need. My friend got original abflug's from there about 5 months ago and cost him about 1200 for the set. Also utilize jesse streeter, my friend got wind of the headlights being for sale on there from him.
lonewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 05:12 PM   #4
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Yeah that's what I've been doing. Decided to give this a shot as well.
Old 06-05-2017, 02:11 AM   #5
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Someone has to have some sort of lead...
Old 06-07-2017, 05:39 PM   #6
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Hoarders unite and help me help you.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:19 PM   #7
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Help a young lad fulfill his dreams.
Old 06-13-2017, 05:33 PM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. I know you know a guy that knows about some whereabouts of these parts...
Old 06-19-2017, 08:09 PM   #9
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Someone send me some leads.
Old 06-23-2017, 01:53 AM   #10
dizzariot
Post Whore!

...you greedy little bastards.
Old 06-25-2017, 08:36 PM   #11
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Come on you fucking trolls.