Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 11-06-2018, 08:13 PM   #31
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Holy shit. Last time I remember seeing an update about this thing it was still kobalt green, zenki, and rocking the Navan Kit. Looking great bro.
crash n' burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2018, 09:28 AM   #32
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
gsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Good to see this thing alive! I figured it didn't exist anymore haha. Excited to see what it puts down!
Thanks man, lol just in retirement collecting dust in the garage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post
One of my original inspirations when I joined the site! Glad to see you back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
One of the OG threads!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
Holy shit dude! bad ass welcome back glad this car didn't get forgotten about, still running it on Nistune?
Thanks, yea still on nistune, I actually sent out an email to matt, the new motor has bad knock sensors, which I normally would care about since I just run the primary and knock maps the same for fuel and timing, however the motor is pulling out 5 degrees between 2200-4500 like it would stock so I think there is a bug in the software, basically ignoring the fact that I'm ommiting the knock sensors, lets see what matt says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash n' burn View Post
Holy shit. Last time I remember seeing an update about this thing it was still kobalt green, zenki, and rocking the Navan Kit. Looking great bro.

Haha, that was almost 10 years ago.

Last edited by gsracer; 11-07-2018 at 12:10 PM..
gsracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 10:00 AM   #33
I<3Zenkis

Trader Rating: (0)
I<3Zenkis is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Are you running the mounts you made or the mazworx mounts? Any gripes with the mazworx products?
I<3Zenkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 11:25 AM   #34
greenwood
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
greenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
greenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 08:19 AM   #35
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

gsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Zenkis View Post
Are you running the mounts you made or the mazworx mounts? Any gripes with the mazworx products?
After my initial setup, I ran the first set of all mazwork components. I still have the first set after almost 10 years, they are as good as the day I installed them.
Old 11-28-2018, 08:24 AM   #36
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

a little video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvDRWTnhx9g
Old 11-28-2018, 09:11 AM   #37
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Gaawwd damn that sounds good.
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 09:53 AM   #38
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
holy shit, this is nuts!!!
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 12:42 PM   #39
I<3Zenkis

I<3Zenkis is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for your feedback on the mazworx products and more importantly sharing your build with us your car has been an inspiration to myself and others. I remember seeing your car at sunny slide up years ago. Keep up the good work!
I<3Zenkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 01:02 PM   #40
eagleeyes221
Leaky Injector

eagleeyes221 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im glad the car is finally back on the road. Im looking forward to seeing more videos of this baby back in action
eagleeyes221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 08:55 PM   #41
EF_jaycee
Leaky Injector

EF_jaycee is an unknown quantity at this point
hell yeah!! so sick...
EF_jaycee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 02:36 AM   #42
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Mexico has some really nice roads on that side of the country sound so good.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 08:47 AM   #43
Guard1an

Guard1an is an unknown quantity at this point
Bumpage, any more updates GSracer ?
Guard1an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 02:57 PM   #44
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

no real updates, the car lives in the garage most days, I take it to the occasional meet or hangout but other than that shes enjoying retirement.