Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-17-2010, 05:00 PM   #61
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dato View Post
ok since people seem not to read the actual question 'the lowest weight achieve in a race car" to some its classified as a full track car to some its a daily driver which is gutted, many different opinions, any car RACE CAR or not depending on our view of what is a race car really is. since people like bashing with all these threads exist and blah blah blah.
lets do some analysis then

i go to advance search i search only tittles word entered: WEIGHT
topics which might seem relevant

some weight but only a small amount of people answered actual weight
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/263276-niss...sx-weight.html

http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/227256...ion-ideas.html
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/120014-weig...on-thread.html
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/86943-weight-reduction.html

u can see that most threads that pop out are ones asking such questions has what do i need to do? remove what? carbon fiber? if i remove this how much weight? motor weight ect.
I ask what is the lowest weight of a race car, some might believe we have a race car so post some actual weight number, I NEVER ASKED WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO LOWER MY WEIGHT, and there are a abundant amount of threads on that! and to everyone saying there are so many threADS on actual race car weights show me? prove me wrong and prove that u are not ignorant.

You fucking irritate me!!!!

search title only

WEIGHT REDUCTION

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/241999-what...car-weigh.html
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 05:02 PM   #62
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
There is a whole page dedicated to your ignorance in searching.

weight could be fat people, fat cars, rims, how much something weighs...etc. Use your brain.

you won't find specific numbers in a "build" thread. You might find those numbers in a GT class, or maybe a SCCA class.

cmon man...you asked what is the lowest weight in a race car. Be more specific, what to you is a race car, and why do you need that info? Cause you just want to know what is possible? What is a race car? What kind of reduction are you looking for? BE MORE SPECIFIC!!!! You can't be spoon fed if we don't know what you want!
Old 03-17-2010, 05:25 PM   #63
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
because CALIFORNIA is where everything is made...you don't see more than 1 formula d track in atlanta do you?

It just so happens to be that in CALIFORNIA, if you wanted to race every weekend, with a different venue, you can.

WE CALIFORNIANS are tired of stupid people...that ask stupid questions. It's bad enough that we have to drive on the freeway in rush hour traffic with people that can't even fucking merge.

So understand, "ZILVIA" tends to have more knowledgeable 240 owners than any other forum that "I" have been on. And everything that has been discussed in the "90's" has already been talked about. So if you can, bring me something as a "build" that hasn't been done, and then you'll see non asshats.

Untill then, stop wasting our time bitching about how we are assholes...

...only mommy cares when you cry. This Forum is for grown ups.
Atlanta is the home of formula D dumbass. we can still daily drive our rb's and sr's here so suck on that. and as for FD tracks, actually there are potentially 2 more that could be added to the circuit. Gresham Motorsports park, and Atlanta motorsports park, when its completed in a few years. you CALIFORNIANS need to get the dick out of your ass. BRAH. HELLAFLUSH/SILLIEST y0!
ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:56 PM   #64
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiCam View Post
Atlanta is the home of formula D dumbass. we can still daily drive our rb's and sr's here so suck on that. and as for FD tracks, actually there are potentially 2 more that could be added to the circuit. Gresham Motorsports park, and Atlanta motorsports park, when its completed in a few years. you CALIFORNIANS need to get the dick out of your ass. BRAH. HELLAFLUSH/SILLIEST y0!
BRO...learn how to read. I said there "aren't more than 1"...and we potentially have exponential number of tracks...whats your point?

good way to 1 up california by making yourself look dumb.

And formula D might have started in Atlanta, but California seems to have all the drivers, sponsors, etc.....

stop getting so butt hurt, you can keep the dick.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:32 PM   #65
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiCam View Post
LOL! Ya, Formula D is REALLY impressive. GO YOU!!!

Blah, blah, blah; we can daily our SR's; blah, blah, blah...

WELL, here in cali we can buy actual nice cars to daily and save the 240buckets for the track...
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:41 AM   #66
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
WELL, here in cali we can buy actual nice cars to daily and save the 240buckets for the track...
Just thought that needed to be here twice. But I guess a rust bucket out of state car would help with his weight problems? Less metal less weight.

Formula D suck a dick.
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote