Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-04-2014, 12:56 PM   #2551
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I don't know how the hell they're going to pull this one off.

Btw I had to share this picture, pretty sweet.

Old 06-04-2014, 01:22 PM   #2552
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
More chakra than a juubi and from someone who the Sage feared... Did shit just get real? It's going to take pure strategy here, luckily Kakashi is there, i think.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 09:32 AM   #2553
JGR111

Trader Rating: (0)
JGR111 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I hate how lackluster Madara's defeat was..i really hope this isnt the end for him.
JGR111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:24 PM   #2554
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Old 06-18-2014, 08:30 PM   #2555
Trinidrift3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Trinidrift3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
^my thoughts exactly
Old 06-18-2014, 11:10 PM   #2556
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, I don't even know anymore. I'm just along for the ride.
Old 06-19-2014, 09:34 AM   #2557
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Black Zetsu = Greatest troll of all time. I bet he even manipulated Kishimoto into creating this manga just to explode our brains.
Old 06-19-2014, 10:41 AM   #2558
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGR111 View Post
I hate how lackluster Madara's defeat was..i really hope this isnt the end for him.
Same here. Even as powerful as Kaguya is, I still feel Madara's death was done poorly. I just felt he's owed a more badass way of going down. I felt the same way about Yamamoto from Bleach. Lackluster, as you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
Yep, I don't even know anymore. I'm just along for the ride.
yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Black Zetsu = Greatest troll of all time. I bet he even manipulated Kishimoto into creating this manga just to explode our brains.
To think it was Pain/Nagato, nah, it was Tobi/Obito. Wait, no it was Madara who planned everything. Sike, nope! All black Zetsu. Would be crazy if it was all a dream, I mean genjutsu from the start. Major trollage from Kishi.
Old 06-19-2014, 12:18 PM   #2559
JGR111

The most revent chapter was weird as fuck. Madara is Mike Tyson now? Biting meat and shit.
I really cannot look at Madara and same way anymore.
And Kaguya is creepy as fuck.

*Recent
Now im talking like Mike Tyson and shit
Old 06-19-2014, 12:20 PM   #2560
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
I'm so fucking confused. So let me get this straight, black Zetsu = Hamura? or is he just something/someone that developed when they defeated the Ten Tails and sealed her away?

And what's with the Uchiha stone being rewritten shit? What did the original say?
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 12:26 PM   #2561
JGR111

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
I'm so fucking confused. So let me get this straight, black Zetsu = Hamura? or is he just something/someone that developed when they defeated the Ten Tails and sealed her away?

And what's with the Uchiha stone being rewritten shit? What did the original say?
Thats what ive heard too. But it wouldnt make sense because wouldnt Hagoromo have known?
Old 06-19-2014, 01:07 PM   #2562
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Hamura is the Sage's brother, first time the name was disclosed in the manga I believe. Kaguya is not recognizing Naruto and Sasuke. She calls them by their ancester's names. Black zetsu, i think, is not her child. at least not in the same sense as the two brothers. He is more like a jutsu but not a jutsu because she doesn't use jutsus. Zetsu is her creation to later revive her.

I dont think what the Uchiha stone previously says was ever disclosed. The Sage wrote but zetsu changed it to trick the uchiha to do infinite tsukuyomi.
Old 06-19-2014, 02:02 PM   #2563
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
I assume something like: "Don't ever use the Infinite Tsukuyomi to resurrect this bitch!" But LOL @ Madara using Izanagi AFTER he died like the Prince of Persia or something. So... Kabuto used Edo Tensai of a dead bushin of Madara?!

Last edited by simmode1; 06-25-2014 at 07:24 PM..
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 07:26 PM   #2564
simmode1
Post Whore!

Just when Kishimoto is on the verge of losing me, he busts out some classics Naruto shit... lol... Konoha's #1 most surprising ninja! haha! That was awesome... lol
Old 06-25-2014, 11:39 PM   #2565
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Definitely didn't see that one coming, first time in a long time the manga's made me laugh.
Old 06-26-2014, 06:59 AM   #2566
simmode1
Post Whore!

Dude, you gotta have balls of steel to try using that shit on Kaguya...lol... But she liked it tho....haha. She was like "...... Ohhh!"
Old 06-26-2014, 10:52 PM   #2567
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
lol fuckin Kishimoto is trolling hard i it had me dying.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:01 PM   #2568
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Good guy Obito.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:28 AM   #2569
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Obito did say it was temporary but Kakashi's Sharingans and a susanoo, awesome. To be hokage too, oh yes. You can almost like Obito now, even after being a puppet of Madara, I mean Zetsu.
Old 08-14-2014, 11:03 AM   #2570
2slow2go
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Obito did say it was temporary but Kakashi's Sharingans and a susanoo, awesome. To be hokage too, oh yes. You can almost like Obito now, even after being a puppet of Madara, I mean Zetsu.
didn't kakashi lost his sharingan eye to madara? and then obito only has 1 sharingan? how did he get two?
2slow2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 03:24 PM   #2571
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slow2go View Post
didn't kakashi lost his sharingan eye to madara? and then obito only has 1 sharingan? how did he get two?
Bro, it was fucking rediculous. Obito reverted back to his child version after death to be with Rin without being a pedo, then sent that child version of himself to Kakashi to give him 2 barely used Mangekyou Sharingans that his child version pulled out of his ass. But it's Kakashi, so I don't care. lol
Old 08-14-2014, 04:00 PM   #2572
2slow2go
Zilvia Addict

2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Bro, it was fucking rediculous. Obito reverted back to his child version after death to be with Rin without being a pedo, then sent that child version of himself to Kakashi to give him 2 barely used Mangekyou Sharingans that his child version pulled out of his ass. But it's Kakashi, so I don't care. lol
okay that pretty rediculous now. These sharingans out of nowhere. devaluing that shit.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:08 PM   #2573
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
side note: this week's anime (372) was a very good episode IMO. Got goosebumps throughout the entire episode.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 07:13 PM   #2574
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slow2go View Post
okay that pretty rediculous now. These sharingans out of nowhere. devaluing that shit.
Hell yeah, they've been devalued! It used to be that a Sharingan transplant used to be a delicate process required a skilled medical ninja. Then that shit went to plug n play.

Now you can just download them wirelessly, like going to Piratebay and torrenting 'sharingan.exe'. Over 9000 leechers and like 4 seeders... lol
Old 08-20-2014, 07:39 AM   #2575
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Let it play out. It will be explained. Soo little faith in Kishimoto, smh.
Old 08-20-2014, 08:02 PM   #2576
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Let it play out. It will be explained. Soo little faith in Kishimoto, smh.
I don't care that it doesn't make sense. Just glad Kakashi is badass again. Kamui Raikiri, bitch!

Very nice chapter. Looks like Team 7 will be wrapping up soon like a BOSS!
Old 08-20-2014, 08:17 PM   #2577
turbronegro
Zilvia Junkie

turbronegro is an unknown quantity at this point
Madara will be back
turbronegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 12:44 PM   #2578
2slow2go
Zilvia Addict

so what happened in the episode today
Old 08-31-2014, 03:13 AM   #2579
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Eh, that was a little too convenient for my liking. Wonder what Madara is going to do.
Old 08-31-2014, 05:44 AM   #2580
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

If that was the end of that battle, it sucked. She was too scared of being sealed to do anything.