Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 02-24-2017, 01:47 PM   #1
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
93 240sx Hoosier State Project

My name is Lawrence King II I'm from Indianapolis, Indiana and I like mainly 80's-90's japanese cars.

Been into cars since I was a little kid. My dad owned a 1996 Toyota TT Supra Automatic. He would drive me around in that thing with the targa top off and it was the best thing ever.

He is a major car head and that is why I am one. He bought me Gran Turismo 1 with a steering wheel and I remember I would play the shit out of that game on my PS1. Constantly trying to beat laptimes at the age of 5 haha. I am such a huge Gran Turismo fan I even joined the forums in 2010 and tried to race competitively with other people like me.

I always told myself I was going to get a sports car like my dad. I always wanted a supra and thought I would get me one once I was like 27 or something. I still think I can get one but....

At 17 I was looking for a car, as I wanted a car to drive to highschool with. I originally wanted a Mr2 as I am a huge toyota fan but I was having a hard time finding one and so, I decided I would just get me another cool japanese car and trade for one eventually. Thats when I saw a rx7 but I was too scared to work on the rotary so my last option was a 240sx. Thing is I had always thought the 240sx was such a ugly car back then but I told myself "this would just be temporary". So my mom drives me to greenfield, Indiana and we go look at it and for some reason I will never forget that day.

As I started to drive pass the local walmart I see the car. The owner had his hand out the window with his cigarette. The car was sitting on these 17" wheels with primer. For some reason the car just looked so damn badass to me at that point. I was like damn.

So he took me for a test drive and immediatly I was hooked. Was such a awesome car. One thing that really sold me were the automatic seatbelts haha. So I went to the bank and got my 1700 dollars I saved up all summer and got it. It smelled like cat piss and overall needed help but I knew I was going to get this thing looking right. Well that is until I got hit by a semi truck 4 months after it being bought. I had just got it painted black too...

I was so depressed. I had loved that car. Had not been this sad in a long time. Immediately I asked my mom if she could just loan me some money I swore to her I would pay her back. Her limit was 1200 dollars. I was like ok. So I kept searching and finally found one. It was blue and he wanted 1500 dollars for it. So I asked if we could meet up and I was going to try to talk him down on the price.

We met up at Castleton Mall. We then begin to test drive and he starts to tell me about the car and I am like "yea I know I used to own one". He then says "didnt you used to have a black one?". Im like oh shit yea, him and me had crossed paths before in our cars at this forum credit union bank like two days ago before I had wrecked my first one.

After exchanging a few words. He let me have it for only 900 dollars. I will never forget that day because it meant alot to me. I was so damn happy even though the car was in terrible shape. I told myself I was going to build this thing and make it something special.

The car had a messed up quarter panel, missing sunroof (eventually had to use cardboard and tape over it, rust on the door. It was a really beat up car but I did not care because I was going to make this car into something.

Ok so now I'm just going to try to keep this simple. I know we all hate reading haha.

The orignal owner of this car installed a aftermarket sunroof. Well apparently someone lost the glass to it and janked up this oem sunroof on top of the roof. I couldn't find the original sunroof glass online. So I bought a aftermarket sunroof and made a shop the cut the roof to fit the new one on.

After that I decided needed to get a maaco paint job and get rid of the rust and dents which is alot of money. So what did I do? I sold most of my shoes from my precious Air Jordan collection =(.

Car was looking like it was straight out the factory once it had the oem wheels.

Now its 2013, I'm about to graduate highschool. A few things happened before hand like needing a new clutch, breaking the suspension but the major one of them all was blowing up my KA on the highway. At this time I didn't know how to really work on cars, I typically had paid a shop to work on it. Thankfully a guy I met a long time ago saw me. Offered to swap in a new one for me, given that I provided the motor for only $200.

I will forever be thankful for you Thomas. You didnt have to stop in the middle of the highway and walk through it to help me out. Appreciate it

So once my car was back and running. I made a promise to myself that I would learn how to work on cars and make damn sure I do not give up on this project.

So Im starting community college and and working full time pushing carts at fucking sams club. So I stay pretty busy but I start saving up parts for my car. When i buy parts I tend to collect them and store them for a few months and install them all at once.

This is fall 2013 and I start to collect aero. (Vis racing replica bumper, Chuki Sideskirts, kouki wing, altezza lights, bride reps and some te37 replicas with really bad fitment).

Wanted to get it painted a different color with the new aero on it but didnt know which color to get. Then I saw this on zilvia.

Roadpirate car was just so damn sick. So I had chosen white for sure.

Spring 2014 I decided to start installing everything. First were the wheels (realised what fitment was and that my fitment was terrible). Then Seats (had to dye my carpet black first). Then send it to maaco.

Driver Fender was messed up during this time. Fixed it eventually.

Before & After from carpet being dyed

Finally finishing up being painted

I was driving around with bad fitment but did not care. Loved this car to death.

Took it to Import Alliance Kentuky with my friends MR2. Worst car event ever. Would never go again.

However after a year of it in this stage I decided I wanted more power. So I started saving up for a long time to buy a RB20. Then spent along time gathering parts for it. I was still pushing carts at Sams Club at this time so it took quite a long time haha.

Motor at my dads house

Did some work to it

All my parts I gathered summer 2015

(fall 2015- winter 2015)

Finally got motor in, was a pain in the ass to get it to start because I had no idea they made silver top rb20's with red top accessories. So I had to have wiring specialties create me a pre update harness.

I got my associate degree in mechanical engineering technology in dec of 2015 and got a job as a drafter for an electrical company. I began making alot more money but I had to start going to a public university which is more expensive. So I took a year off to save up money for school but to also save up parts.

I was not used to having so much money. Was huge jump from pushing carts in the snow 8 hours a day haha. I bought PBM coilovers, 5 lug hub conversion, new wheels and tires, kouki tail lights, ISR suspension and rb20 accessories.

Saleen SC Reps

Kouki Taillights

Pretty much everything.

Began 5 lug swap, install coils and to add wheels. Was so cool to finally see my car with at least decent fitment.

Its summer 2016 now and my car is finally driving right. It was alot of trial and error but was so damn worth it. This thing sounded sick. Bumper slightly off due to some of the passenger metal ripping off that held the top part of the bumper and fender together.

Now its fall 2016 and at this point I am wanting to make my car extremely clean and do everything the right way. I have mainly replica parts on my car and want to move on to genuine parts.

So I start to get a bit serious starting with the interior. Will update thread with that when I have time.

Last edited by JrDarknes; 07-01-2020 at 12:06 PM..
JrDarknes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2017, 07:58 AM   #2
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
So my interior in this car was pretty much shit honestly. Wanted most of my stuff to look brand new. So I started some deep searching. I wanted nothing but black and red. Nothing But Black and REDD.

Brand New Oem Center Console

Bought Fabric and did my doorcars using Broadfield's writeup

Bride Zeig II and Bride Brix

I remember someone on here had their wideband gauge in their cluster so I copied them and did the same thing.

Custom red Safc, use it just to read RPMS (plus it looks cool)

Dash Coveroverlay (Did not get uncracked dash. I dont wanna pay all that money for one then it cracks. I did have one a few years back but sold it).

New Bezel and red Bride shift Boot

Red Racer Defi Water Temp and Oil Pressure Gauges

New Oem Ashtray

Still need to get Nardi Classic or maybe Rallysport not to sure. WorkBell Hub, checkered matts and some other stuff, you know the typical zilvian shit.

Until I get rails I am using the Brix as a gaming seat for my PS1.
Will probably update thread in may when everything is installed. From that point on I will start with exterior.

Last edited by JrDarknes; 12-10-2018 at 04:18 PM..
Old 02-28-2017, 12:19 PM   #3
Ratpack_Chad
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Ratpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Rad car, awesome progress dude
Ratpack_Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 10:13 PM   #4
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I'm diggin' the interior my man!

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 11:00 PM   #5
drifter5

Trader Rating: (0)
drifter5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Funny thing is that I thought to myself that S13 with busted ass dimples looked familiar. Just a few minutes before reading this thread I was watching a few of your youtube videos lol.
drifter5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:25 AM   #6
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrvasour View Post
Rad car, awesome progress dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
I'm diggin' the interior my man!
Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter5 View Post
Funny thing is that I thought to myself that S13 with busted ass dimples looked familiar. Just a few minutes before reading this thread I was watching a few of your youtube videos lol.
It always surprises me when people say this haha. I never really thought people watched those videos (besides the one when I review the paint job). Everytime I watch them I kinda cringe, hate being on the camera but wanted videos to show about my car on the gran turismo forums lol.

Last edited by JrDarknes; 03-01-2017 at 07:31 AM..
Old 03-01-2017, 06:31 AM   #7
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
looking good man. keep it up
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 07:32 AM   #8
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_nice View Post
looking good man. keep it up
Thanks man!
Old 03-01-2017, 07:34 AM   #9
MaxfromVA

MaxfromVA is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice car man, Your dad's Supra was nice as well. All y'all cars are nice lol
MaxfromVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:21 AM   #10
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Looks good so far!
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 02:52 PM   #11
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Nice seats! Jealous of those. Zieg is the best haha.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 03:04 PM   #12
di-devol
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
di-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Good story with the build, looks good!
Old 03-03-2017, 07:52 AM   #13
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sx_sr20det View Post
Looks good so far!
Quote:
Originally Posted by di-devol View Post
Good story with the build, looks good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxfromVA View Post
Nice car man, Your dad's Supra was nice as well. All y'all cars are nice lol

Thanks guys, Yea I always get on my dad about selling that thing lol. Wish he kept it. He drives a 2012 porsche boxster now haha. Enjoying retirment well I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Nice seats! Jealous of those. Zieg is the best haha.
Yes, I love the zieg, didn't originally plan on getting it but got it for a good deal haha.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:07 AM   #14
rv_zenki
Leaky Injector

rv_zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
what did you use for the wideband
rv_zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 01:29 PM   #15
hotrodjoseph
Zilvia Member

hotrodjoseph has a spectacular aura abouthotrodjoseph has a spectacular aura abouthotrodjoseph has a spectacular aura abouthotrodjoseph has a spectacular aura abouthotrodjoseph has a spectacular aura abouthotrodjoseph has a spectacular aura about
Sweet interior upgrades man. Very jealous of that Zieg.

I'm also curious about the wideband. I've wanted to do the same, I hate the look of AEM.
Old 03-16-2017, 11:08 AM   #16
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodjoseph View Post
Sweet interior upgrades man. Very jealous of that Zieg.

I'm also curious about the wideband. I've wanted to do the same, I hate the look of AEM.
Thanks man appreciate it! I used the innovate LC2.

I think the AEM Gauge covers the clock cluster section better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rv_zenki View Post
what did you use for the wideband
For the wideband I used innovate LC2.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:12 PM   #17
rv_zenki
Leaky Injector

rv_zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
did that screen come with the LC-2?
rv_zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 08:17 PM   #18
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

93 240sx Hoosier State Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by rv_zenki View Post
did that screen come with the LC-2?

Mmmm you mean what's on my right?

It's the gauge disassembled with the black face, so yes. If you're talking about the rectangle display on one of the pictures above, that's the clock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-16-2017, 08:20 PM   #19
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Man, I guess I should have went to college.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 10:22 AM   #20
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Finally got it all together. Next will be the exterior. Will be a long time before I update thread though. Need to save money for a place and might be moving states as well. Time will only tell.

Shoutout to Scottie for fabricating that bride rail to fit my brix. Helped out a lot man.

Last edited by JrDarknes; 12-10-2018 at 04:19 PM.. Reason: Spelling error
Old 05-13-2017, 12:22 PM   #21
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
The interior is coming together my man! Looks a heck of a lot better then before.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 09:47 AM   #22
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Small update I guess.

A while back I drove to see a buddys car. One of the cleanest 240's to ever be in the state in my opinion. He unfortunately sold it.

While heading there apparently I cracked my oil pan. As soon as I arrived and stopped at his house oil spilled all over the street. He helped me out by letting me use some of his jb weld and we temporarily fixed it. After that we cruised back to my house

Realized the RB oil pan sat incredibly lower than the sub frame. (idk how i just had figured that out, should of been noticed that) I was told the only way to change the oil pan on it in the 240 was to have the engine on a hoise and drop the cross member.

Well my hoist got stolen and I needed this done as soon as possible because of certain circumstances at the time. So I winged it by raising the engine up with a jack and changing it while the cross member was still in place. Worst job I've ever done, would never do this again.

The mess I made trying to put it back on while having the strainer line up so I could bolt it on. Was very hard to fit the pan back in place with that damn crossmember. Made such a mess but cleaned it up afterwards.

After that whole fiasco I raised the engine up a 1" to make it flush with the crossmember and my friend with the red 240 gave me his PBM skidplate which I do appreciate. Thing is a life saver.

Then later within that month I figured out why my damn cars was running so hot at times. I drove without my front bumper on one day and it's temperatures dropped drastically, they were much better. So I unfortunately had to cut a hole in my front bumper =((. I really loved how the smooth front end was but oh well. Going to get a OEM one eventually. Plan is next year.

After that I got my quarterpanel fixed. When I fender rolled it, there was some bondo there and it cracked, so I had the shop redo it.

Replaced my carpet. I originally dyed it black but sometimes it would fade away so I think I did it wrong. Saw the stock interiors zilvia thread and it motivated me to buy it and try to install it myself.

Cant thank you guys enough for recommending the automotive goop and clamps. Helped out alot. I would use the goop and leave the clamp on the sides for a day to let it fully cure.

Converted my manual windows to automatic by using the conversion kit. I know alot of people suggest sourcing from a car that already had power windows but that was very hard for me. I bought the kit online and plenty of people told me it would not fit with the 240sx door card.

Well honestly I really got sick of cranking my windows with bucket seats. Its really annoying so I said screw them, I'm going to make this work regardless what anybody says and lord and behold I got it to work.

I have a DIY if anyone is interested, I haven't made a thread for it because I just assumed most people on here prefer manual windows.

Put my window switches where my coin holder used to be.

and thats pretty much the only updates with my car besides new speakers and hatch dampers. I was originally going to start working on the exterior this summer but thats going to wait til next year. I did however order those Auto Collect Bumper Fitment guides, just havent had time to install but should make the bumper fit much better. The plan is to get new wheels this fall and hopefully achieve the fitment I want and get a spare subframe and add a bunch of suspension bits this winter.

We will see though as things always come up =/

Last edited by JrDarknes; 12-10-2018 at 04:20 PM..
Old 04-04-2018, 10:00 AM   #23
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Looking good man.
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 07:42 AM   #24
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Good progress man! Glad the Goop trick worked with the carpeting. In hindsight I should have kept all of the OEM plastic clips that were on the factory carpet and stapled them to the new carpet, but unfortunately I threw those away a decade ago. The Goop is a good secondary solution- not to mention it works great for a million other car related things, haha.

Nice job on the power windows too- good on you for making it work.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 03:00 PM   #25
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
Laurence, both your car and Chris's car look awesome!

Hope to see ya'll out at IA May 19th
Old 04-05-2018, 06:55 PM   #26
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_nice View Post
Looking good man.
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Good progress man! Glad the Goop trick worked with the carpeting. In hindsight I should have kept all of the OEM plastic clips that were on the factory carpet and stapled them to the new carpet, but unfortunately I threw those away a decade ago. The Goop is a good secondary solution- not to mention it works great for a million other car related things, haha.

Nice job on the power windows too- good on you for making it work.
Thanks, yea that goop came in handy for some other things as well haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFITTZY View Post
Lawrence, both your car and Chris's car look awesome!

Hope to see ya'll out at IA May 19th
Thanks, yea chris and me were trying to have ours cars meet for a while but mine kept breaking down loll. Really hope that car goes to a good home.

My friend and his younger brother want to go so I just might end up going as well. Wasent originally planning on attending but I'm sure I wont be doing anything that day anyway so I might as well go.

I actually might be heading down to bloomington for little 5 to visit a friend. If I do I'll hit you up. I dont know about taking my car that day though lol. These roads are so bad man.
Old 04-06-2018, 08:25 AM   #27
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
I hear you man, they are doing construction all the way down 37, and 65 isn't much better.

Hoping IA has a good turn out, car scene here is mediocre at best and Im looking forward to meeting some new people.

If you do end up coming down to b-town for little 5 deff hit me up!
Old 04-11-2018, 07:30 AM   #28
Zenki_559
Leaky Injector

Zenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of light
Looks good! How is the fitment on the VIS bumper?? Looking to pick on up for my coupe soon
Zenki_559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 07:52 AM   #29
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenki_559 View Post
Looks good! How is the fitment on the VIS bumper?? Looking to pick on up for my coupe soon
Fitment is good. It sat pretty flush when it was first installed.

I would recommend this when they're back in stock.
https://www.auto-collectstorm.com/pr...-fitment-guide

Just installed them on my car. Will make the installation much easier and help prevent bumper sag if your inner fenders are messed up like mine.
Old 04-12-2018, 08:59 PM   #30
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
nice work bro...
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote