Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 07-14-2013, 03:51 PM   #1
slow_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
slow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
GTR Garage

I wanted to make a thread to thank GTR Garage, and let everyone know how great their service has been. I have yet to receive my wheels however Kunio has been awesome to deal with so far. Not only did he get right back to me about the wheels I wanted, he found a few other set of wheels so I could weigh my options before bidding. His brokerage fee is more than fair and with a "package" price it makes it super easy to know what the wheels will cost. I have imported wheels through other brokers before, and have had bad experiences where the wheels i wanted didn't even get bid on! Also he is helping me and my friends out on shipping, and packaging other items with my wheels to save us all on shipping. I will update this review once everything arrives-Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone out there on the fence about ordering wheels or parts through GTR Garage.
slow_sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2013, 08:49 PM   #2
shinski

Trader Rating: (0)
shinski is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Get your wheels yet? Im contemplating on ordering coilovers from GTR GARAGE...
shinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:49 PM   #3
PedroVonSmithton

PedroVonSmithton is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't create a new thread but I ordered an S13 Dmax FRP spoiler from GTR Garage. The first one came damaged so I emailed Kunio with a picture of the damage. Within 2hrs of the first email I had $25 refunded to me to ship the damaged spoiler to a U.S. representative and a new spoiler was on the way. I recieved the new spoiler today exactly 1 week later and it is perfect. These guys have excellent customer service and set themselves apart from many other companys with the little things. Like ''jdm stickers'' and quality products. Thanks Kunio!
PedroVonSmithton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 07:26 AM   #4
slow_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
slow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Got the wheels and floor mats today. Everything came in without issue. Kunio was great about responding to emails. He always managed to reply back almost immediately. GTR Garage rocks! For other people using their service, the USPS tracking system is not great. My tracking number still doesn't work, BUT when the packages arrived, the number I was provided was clearly printed on the boxes. Be patient, if he says its on the way IT IS.
slow_sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:03 PM   #5
joefresh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
joefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Bought a set of rims through gtr garage. Kunio was very helpful with all my crazy questions and kept me up to date with what was going on. there were some small holdups with oversized boxes but once they shipped i got the rims in 12days to my door. gtr garage is legit.
joefresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:00 AM   #6
joefresh
Zilvia Junkie

joefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to behold
Handled it like a pro. Boxed nicely and had some hidden goodies
joefresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:17 PM   #7
Gar9854
Zilvia Member

Gar9854 is an unknown quantity at this point
Big thumbs up to gtr garage

I recently receive my package from gtr garage and I must say they made sure nothing was to get damaged, everything that nicely wrapped and there was not any shake inside the box. My only issue is that they labeled the 69F00 as a ball bearing turbo when it clearly isn't. Shipping was faster than expected (once it shipped due to a hectic work week for them).
Needless to say I will keep shopping with Mr. Muramoto in the future.
Gar9854 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 11:46 AM   #8
Scope240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
Scope240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
GTR-Garage is a great company to deal with.
I have ordered a Tomei steering wheel, 2 sets of DMAX floor mats & will be ordering Coilovers by the end of the month. Already sent a ton of referrals Kunio's way! Even got him looking for coilovers for an AE86 that I need to buy!
A++++++++++!
Scope240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:55 PM   #9
amfh403
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (10)
amfh403 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
GTR-Garage really impressed me. I bought a lsd of them and had a lot of fitment issues. Kunio took care of everything and more, i'm just awaiting the parts but i don't doubt anything regarding their company. I highly suggest anyone to purchase their JDM items from Kunio. I will be purchasing all my JDM purchases through GTR-Garage instead of RHDJapan.
The customer service is top notch and i just want to thank you again for all your help.

Highly recommend.
amfh403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:52 PM   #10
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Bought ganadors off him and they were packaged so nicely!

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:11 AM   #11
HipHopHippo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
HipHopHippo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Kunio is the man. 10/10
Old 08-14-2013, 01:45 PM   #12
stevenrapids
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
stevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I received my DMAX mats in a package with Slow SR20 and Kunio was great with communication and great to do business with! Definitely would buy from them again!
stevenrapids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 06:42 AM   #13
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i recently got some mirrors from Kunio, fast shipping, and packaged nicely, but i don't think i got any replies to my emails. maybe he is really busy, but even after 1.5 week i got no replies to my questions i have asked him

edit- i have pm Kunio, and got issues resolved, he had some email problems lately, super cool guy! so pm him if he is not getting emails

Last edited by jookybanana; 08-15-2013 at 08:07 PM..
jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:30 AM   #14
mogli9000
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (68)
mogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Made a heavy duty purchase of goods for a build. Came through. A+
mogli9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 09:56 AM   #15
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I'm really thinking about getting some used parts from him because he has good deals on items, used PFC, electronic boost controller.
But not sure, if I should buy...
Does he offer any kind of warranty?
Dboyizmlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:55 AM   #16
drftx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
drftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboyizmlg View Post
I'm really thinking about getting some used parts from him because he has good deals on items, used PFC, electronic boost controller.
But not sure, if I should buy...
Its a used part why would a used part have a warranty??

Got my apexi power fc from GTR-Garage and its awesome works great fast shipping. Great guys and BEST pricing
Old 08-15-2013, 01:17 PM   #17
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboyizmlg View Post
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:59 AM   #18
samuelmetalx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
samuelmetalx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Awesome business. Kunio answered my emails quickly, item was packaged very well, and shipping was quick. Will continue to buy things from here.

Edit:

Kunio has been more than helpful with all the emails I have sent him about purchasing several items. He has recently helped me acquire a set of in fair condition kouki 180sx valances after not being able to win some from several auctions for a fair price, a Bride Zeta II from UpGarage after not being 100% satisfied with similar seats from Yahoo Auctions, and I also purchased some D-max lights from his store.

There were some issues with having the Zeta II fit the dimension limit with (I believe was) EMS. After several unsuccessful attempts of making it fit, Kunio offered an alternative to ship it to one of his shippers in Canada and to my address at no extra cost. The delayed shipping was honestly no problem because Kunio made me feel comfortable with his quick responses and updates. It arrived after about two weeks after he updated be about his shipper and could not be happier. Lights and valances came insanely quick as well. I have experienced nothing but good things from Kunio and has the best customer service I have ever experienced.

Thanks GTR-Garage!

Packaging of seat (bad picture, rushed because I wanted to open it):

Seat/wheel I bought from Kunio:

Clear sidemarkers/position lights:

Last edited by samuelmetalx; 10-18-2013 at 10:42 PM..
samuelmetalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:57 AM   #19
dluevanos01
Zilvia FREAK!

dluevanos01 is an unknown quantity at this point
First off, I would like to thank Kunio for having one of the best customer services I've ever dealt with.
He was patient and answered every single one of my questions that I had about shipping and was able to work with me even though I had some problems with paypal. He was very patient and responded to my emails almost immediately. Shipping was faster than expected and the way that the items were package was great. Some of the items were damaged so I sent him a message with a video and he responded with in to hours. Mind you I sent the message at about 10 pm(pst). He apologized and said he will search and send me replacements for the item at no charge whatsoever.

I will buy from them in the future with the peace of mind that it will be a hassle free purchase and with great confidence. I would recommend GTR Garage and encourage any one to buy from them with confidence.

Thanks Kunio once again.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:13 PM   #20
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Alright so I've got a bit of a review for GTR Garage and their services.

First I'd like to say that I've bought from other venders in the past, and have had big and small items shipped from J-Land.

I was up late looking at YAJ and Up Garage like usual, when I had seen a mint set of Apexi S1 coilovers. I thought about it for a bit, but I kept coming back to the page link. I decided to give GTR Garage a go, and fired off an email.

I had a reply rather quickly, and it included a few more links to various other coilovers in that price range. After going back and forth deciding between two, I pulled the trigger and told Kunio to order up the Apexi S1. I had sent payment, and he ordered them up, and even took the time to show me a screen grab of the finalized transaction on UP Garage. He let me know that they should ship out to him within a day or two.

The following day, I received an email from Kunio stating that the coilovers were sold in store, and the site was slow to update.

I was bummed, but he again sent me links and I started hunting again. I then found a set of mint (and I do mean MINT as in I wonder if they had driven on these?!) of HKS Hipermax D1 NOB spec coilovers for about $400 or so more then the S1.

After thinking about it, and looking around, there was nothing in that price range that were of the same quality/condition. I pulled the trigger again!

Soon after sending the difference, Kunio placed the order, and offered to have them picked up so that I could save a bit on the shipping over there.

Kunio kept me updated as to when they would arrive, and what the process would be once they do. He checked them out before packaging them up for their maiden voyage, and said that I would be happy with the purchase as they were in excellent condition (and wondered how low the Km's on them were).

He emailed me the tracking number and gave me a heads up that there's a delay and most of the time they arrive before the tracking states that it's in the country. Oh fun tip for Canadians, you can use the USPS tracking number on Canada Post for the most up to date shipping information available.

Anyways, I had them in hand a week and a bit later, and I can say that this was a positive transaction. I'd buy from GTR Garage again in a heartbeat. Great communication, excellent pricing, and overall does a great job to make you feel like it was money well spent!

Thanks again guys!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 04:52 PM   #21
208s14.5
Zilvia Member

208s14.5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just received my d-max coils i ordered from them today. All in all everything went great. Kunio always got back to be fast when i had questions, most of the time in the same day. Will do business with them again.
208s14.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:52 AM   #22
EthanR
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
EthanR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EthanR
I can EASILY say that GTR Garage has been one of the best companies I've ever dealt with. I've purchased a ton of stuff with them. Kunio is the man. Quick email response, great prices, great shipping.

Best guys over there.
EthanR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 04:01 PM   #23
Kanto
Leaky Injector

Kanto is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a mixed review of GTR Garage. I saw a S15 steering wheel for sale on yaj and hit up Kunio. Put in my bid and no problem. While waiting for that wheel to ship due to delays by a typhoon I had stumbled across a oem momo for cheap so I jumped the gun. Again, no problems. I paid for the fastest shipping option and accepted the delay due to weather problems. The wheels finally went out for Osaka for airmail, but were rejected due to customs. I nor Kunio were not aware of airbags causing issues in shipment. I had asked him if I could have them shipped via sea. They get rejected again and is hit with some fines. So he just ships them without the airbags via air. When I received the S15 wheel, it was missing side clips and the torx screws to hold the cover with the wheel. I was quite dissapointed in receiveing it such a way. I believe for someone who has been exporting parts, he should have known that airbags were not allowed for shipment. So despite Kunio doing his best in terms of shipping out the products, he should have known such issues would come about and I could have been made aware of them prior to purchase.

I probably will use them in the future, but be more careful of what I choose to buy.
Kanto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:57 PM   #24
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Bought a pair of wheels off yahoo.jp, excellent communications throughout the entire process including emails with updates when he received them from seller and shipping them to me.

Couldn't have asked for better transaction, I can't stand waiting around for vendors with slow responses, but Kunio always replies fast and takes the initiative which is awesome. Major props to GTR-Garage!

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #25
shinski

shinski is an unknown quantity at this point
GTR GARAGE is awesome. Great customer service and speedy shipment. I didn't have to wait too long for my coilovers to arrive! 10/10
shinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:49 AM   #26
benarovi
Zilvia Addict

benarovi is an unknown quantity at this point
GTR Garage> RHD Japan
have done 2 transactions with Kunio and service is 10/10. I will be buying everything i cannot get here from them.
benarovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 05:43 PM   #27
akaioni

akaioni is an unknown quantity at this point
I've bought a few sets of wheels from GTR Garage and the transactions have been great. More importantly, I want to express my immense gratitude to Mr. Muramoto. He has gone FAR beyond the call of duty to get me out of a bad situation. Earlier in the year I purchased a 1989 Skyline from the Japanese auctions through an exporter located in Japan. In addition to the cost of the vehicle I also sent funds for storage because the car couldn't ship until the summer of next year.

All seemed to be going well and the exporter told me the car would arrive shortly. I asked for hi-res pictures of it after it arrived because the auction listing pictures weren't too great. After 2 weeks I still did not have any pictures. I kept getting put off. After about 2 months I was convinced that I may have made a mistake. The seller would not return my emails or my calls. I was unsure of what to do and I mentioned my situation to Kunio during our emails back and forth about wheels on Yahoo Auctions. At about the same time a friend sent me a link to the car I bought listed on a site for sale in Europe with the exporters contact information!

I was planning on talking to a lawyer here, but Kunio asked for the exporters info and to give him a few days. The next day he asked if I had any proof of purchase so I scanned and emailed him the invoice I received from the exporter along with a copy of the bank transactions showing the transfers.

Four days later I received an email of the Skyline I purchased getting loaded onto a truck with a subject line that said "Problem Solved". It turns out that Mr. Muramoto drove over 3 hours to the exporters shop where he saw my Skyline sitting in his lot with a price in the window saying it was for sale. He ended up confronting the exporter who claimed I had not paid for the vehicle so he was trying to sell it. He then got the police involved and showed them all of the proof of purchasing I provided Kunio. After being confronted by the police the exporter gave the car up to Kunio and agreed to take care of the paperwork GTR Garage would need to handle the export for me.

If that wasn't fucking cool enough, Kunio is storing the car for free until they can export it to me next year. I was paying the exporter nearly $100 a month for storage. Kunio is the man and I can't thank him enough.
akaioni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:13 PM   #28
dluevanos01
Zilvia FREAK!

dluevanos01 is an unknown quantity at this point
^ Glad it worked out and Kunio's customer service is superb! to say the least.

I just got the items from my second purchase through GTR-Garage and Kunio. Upon paying for the parts and having them shipped, I waited for about 2 weeks then send Kunio a message of he knew what was going on. A few days later he sent me a message an USPS was unable to track the part in Japan nor in the states. I was bummed out but Kunio instantly offered to send me another shipment of the parts since he had them in stock before even getting an insurance pay out. My worries eased so I asked about getting different items and Kunio was fine with it. He then shipped and this time the shipment went smooth and the parts were as described. Items were packaged great. it would be nearly impossible to damage the items.

I will keep buying from GTR-Garage simply because the customer service that Kunio provides is one of the best I have ever experienced.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:42 AM   #29
theStig880
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
theStig880 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Just want to drop in and say that Gtr-Garage has been the bomb for me. I bought some 180sx valances off site and some wheels from Yahoo Japan with them and both experiences were beyond my expectations. Very quick, helpful replies and everything was packaged very well. I will defiantly bringing my business back in the future.
theStig880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:15 AM   #30
va240dude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (161)
va240dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 161 reviews
I ordered one item and had a positive experience with them as well.
va240dude is offline   Reply With Quote