Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 10-30-2015, 05:49 AM   #1
jazz4890
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
jazz4890 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
KA 240sx KA24DE Head Gasket Video (In Car)

Hello everyone I recently made a 3 part video of how to remove and install a head gasket in the car on a 1991 240sx with a KA24DE motor. I am posting this so if your having any trouble or questions about how to do a head gasket with the motor in the car hopefully this video will help. This video is almost a follow up to some of the videos I've seen where the head gasket is done outside of the car. I wanted to show how the head gasket can be done with the motor still in the car. I hope this video is able to help people who have basic questions about how to do the head gasket and I tried to cover as much info as I could with the limited time frame I had. I missed a few detailed parts about the specifics that go into doing the head gasket but there are other videos that go into those specifics posted on you tube as well. I made the video because I saw a lot of comments on the forums and on other you tube pages about doing the head gasket in the car. If you guys have any questions feel free to comment and I will answer them as soon as I can. Here is the link to the first video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IdaAxr2NAc Have fun watching and I hope it can help a few people out there as I know blown head gaskets are all to common with Ka motors.

Last edited by jazz4890; 11-10-2015 at 12:52 AM..
jazz4890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2015, 12:28 PM   #2
Atill93
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Atill93 is making his/her stupidity well-knownAtill93 is making his/her stupidity well-knownAtill93 is making his/her stupidity well-knownAtill93 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nice videos dude. this will be a huge help for a lot of people. had i seen these before I pulled my motor I probably would've done it with the motor still in my car lol
Atill93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 07:24 PM   #3
jazz4890
Leaky Injector

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words I wish I could've posted it sooner but so many things got in the way. I'm just trying to help out the 240 community. I know when I've seen videos of things being done on something I needed to do it gave me the confidence and guidance to go do it on my own car.
Old 11-06-2015, 04:32 PM   #4
Rusker
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Rusker is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanks for giving back to the community. I'm sure there will be plenty of people that will benefit from these videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-06-2015, 05:16 PM   #5
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IdaAxr2NAc
Try embedding the video.
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 01:11 AM   #6
jazz4890
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusker View Post
Thanks for giving back to the community. I'm sure there will be plenty of people that will benefit from these videos.
No problem thanks for the kind words. I know I've been in situations where a forum post or video from someone has really helped me out so I just thought I'd try to return the favor. I know the headgasket is a very common issue with most ka motor's as well which is a big reason why I made the video's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Jaeger View Post
Thanks I appreciate that it's there now.